Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem (2148 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by NEWBIN: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
We were chatting and all of a sudden she dropped this:

OH CRUEL ONE
Why is it hard for you to ask me to be yours
Why is it only me who has to express how I feel
Oh cruel one
When my heartbeats are yours
Why do you make them beat faster
Why do you keep your distance
When you know I long for you
Oh cruel one
Time flies so fast when I'm with you
Why do you spend less time with me
Oh cruel one

Is she telling me something?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Bestbrain123(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
This doest'n suppose to be literally.. But i have to ask you are you cruel..?
Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Ballzproblemm: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
undecided delusion
Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Crucialgem(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Looool mumu you, why are you so clueless

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Don't fall for it, it's a ruse. Give her 3 months into the relationship. You will realise that her true reasons for wanting to be your girlfriend is because of many things except matters of the heart

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by excanny: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
How old are you, OP?
Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Emeritus1200: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is unrequited love.

What do I know? Let me keep shut

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Allisgud: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Christmas is by the corner girls don't mind having many boyfriend's,if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by VawulentMan: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shes telling you your brain plug has remove

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Usmanovic95(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2023
A girl has drop you this kind of signal and you still can't pick it up😏it's obvious she is not your spec.
Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by FRANCISTOWN: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2023
NEWBIN:

OH CRUEL ONE
Oh cruel one
Oh cruel one
Oh cruel one

Alpha 1.
Malicious plan detected.
Do not take the bait.
Do not proceed. I repeat, do not proceed.
Do you copy?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2023
NEWBIN:

OH CRUEL ONE
Oh cruel one
Oh cruel one
Oh cruel one

That December is around the corner...
Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Theama(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided delusion
cheesy

Re: A Girl I Was Chatting Suddenly Sent Me This Poem by Rayd502(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
It's a prelude to the billing.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Kanye West / Just Saw Something So I Want To Ask. How Does It Feel / People Of Which Tribe Are Least Likely To Marry People From Other Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.