Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? (24630 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
This one fine wella and she no like worwor girls .. shey you at least get nyash
I'm not a girl undecided i don't do sissy things.undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:
Na Fati2001

Mind you, she don born some almajiri install them for street already grin

Savage!!!... cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by narite: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2023
ireke:

I have no business with who is banging who. My life is my life, mine alone to run and I manage it jealously.

By the way, thanks a million for the free advice. Unfortunately, at my age, I don't think I can use plenty advice about pussay again. It's too little, too late for me. I've been there, done that. I know enough women - my mom, wife, plenty sisters and lots of female friends.

At this point of my life, if I close my eyes in death, I will rather have many women miss me because of what I brought to their table, what I brought to their life, what I did to their mind than because of what I did to their body. And before you tell me I should do the same to fellow men, I actually do.

I admire your choice, but like I said earlier, the fact that I am not like you does not mean that I am wrong or that I am a whimp.
The enlightened!! I strongly doubt that dude will understand this.

#Rise above your primitive self#
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

Some bisexual here on nl ...
I don't do bi.... undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
I don't do bi.... undecided
what do you do??
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
what do you do??
Oya, make i see the person.undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Oya, make i see the person.undecided
you missed your chance

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
you missed your chance
Chaiii... When last did u smash a shawty?

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
why yo asking??

Yo wanna get smashed

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
You want to cheat on Amos with Silentgroper ? grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:

Who the fuq is amos

Shebi the babe na LGBTQ babe
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
why yo asking??

Yo wanna get smashed

Asking because i think it is necessary for u to smash those bi.. u wanted to dash me. You're already a sex starved boy.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:
I don't do guys. Amos
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Asking because i think it is necessary for u to smash those bi.. u wanted to dash me. You're already a sex starved boy.
how would you know i am sex starved

Maybe i am only into lesbians

angry
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
how would you know i am sex starved
Maybe i am only into lesbians

angry
Chaii... cheesy cheesy E pain am! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy E pain am! tongue tongue
wetin pain me ...

How old are you ??
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Dexy4yah(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
I never knew their are women who are sexx freak until i met this girl.

Omooo

I slim down within one week cuz of steady knacking.
Omo if you come across girl wey like sexx you go run...cuz it's tiring

Her love for me quickly turned to obsession.

See eeh as a woman please no love man toomuch e get why

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by mmadu5(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
i used to suck this married banker pucci every weekend for almost a year and she pays me well. omo the day i told her i couldnt do it anymore because my pastor said its bad. lol she almost ran mad . blowing up my phone and promising to do anything for me. even at one point she traced my apartment and came looking for me . finally finally i had to travel out of the country to pursue my dreams. i miss her sha she had the juiciest pucci ever. . sometimes i wonder if i what i did was wrong being that she was married at the time. but no penetration .i really needed the money favors i get from her. but life goes on sha
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Dahmayor(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
What I dislike the most is a possessive woman ,it sucks out the feminine aura away from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
I don't do guys. Amos
Jeon please give Shalommy a chance in your life.

Shalommy loves you. grin grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

Who the fuq is amos

Shebi the babe na LGBTQ babe
I no know who the Amos be oh!

Shalommy like penis. If at all she be LGBTQ na Bisexual she go be.

Na the Sexy Wall Lizard of Nairaland. grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DkJay: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
bukatyne:
The tragic thing about this thread is that the guys don’t realise that the girls they tangled with have given them what they should have reserved for their husbands.

I call it the nectar.

When these guys break the ladies' hearts by misbehaving or ending the relationship (because they are not mature enough to handle the nectar), the girls go round with 'all men are scam' and when they get married, they have no nectar to give their husbands because they have become jaded.

The small boys who couldn't handle the nectar of their girlfriends of their youth would grow up and begin to look for a woman like her. Fortunately, they meet nectarless women and Start crying 'all women are scum'.

Goodluck to both parties.

This is a funny analysis and it made me laugh out loud.

I also low key wonder if the bad things happening to people are as a result of someone's transgressions in the past. Like these boys breaking girls' hearts... Maybe the girls' fathers were 'OGs' in the past?

And I wonder if karma is waiting for some of these people down the road.

Girl fell in love with me after being friends for close to seven years. First time in my life a girl would cry cos of me. I knew I couldn't reciprocate the love and I gave her space for her to heal. One whole year without contact, from someone we talk almost every day.

We're cool now, but I only allow conversations like three times a month or so.

Laslas, everyone will reap the fruit of their actions, one way or another, directly or indirectly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Eagba(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

You lack wisdom, I just prove to you that the lady in question is unlike other girls it is glaring to all hence why I was berating you for not knacking her.

I saw through your antics and was intentionally toying with you to have more insight and from your continuous reply and defending the fact the lady has class and all that and at point in time you are pursuing one dream like; that just shows that you are a coward and scared of pussy.

Free advice no ever siddon with men dey yarn that kind story, if you most don't let the truth get between you and a good story.

Do well by keeping your promising of not replying me again, because e sure for me sai I go keep mine. Have a regrettable evening coward for not knacking that babe.
I just weak for the mumu people wey dey like your comments
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Eagba:

I just weak for the mumu people wey dey like your comments
You measure the quality of a comment by the likes it attracts? You most be very foolish.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Eagba(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

You measure the quality of a comment by the likes it attracts? You most be very foolish.
the way you went on and on about nacking the girl like it's one big achievement, so shows that you don't have frame and puzzy is important to you like an jmbecile.

Even replying you was lowering everyone that engaged you intelligent quotient.

Next time, know that some people have frame and sex mean nothing
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Juniorangel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Recently my ex want to come back after 11months break up and the way she is going about it is scary.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by TINUBUISMAD: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
mmadu5:
i used to suck this married banker pucci every weekend for almost a year and she pays me well. omo the day i told her i couldnt do it anymore because my pastor said its bad. lol she almost ran mad . blowing up my phone and promising to do anything for me. even at one point she traced my apartment and came looking for me . finally finally i had to travel out of the country to pursue my dreams. i miss her sha she had the juiciest pucci ever. . sometimes i wonder if i what i did was wrong being that she was married at the time. but no penetration .i really needed the money favors i get from her. but life goes on sha
This resemble what I experienced back then.
But how can you be sucking someone without fucking the person?

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Gaddafih001(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Gadafii:
A woman has shown me love in a such way that it scared me

This girl was literally over me, met me at time I was having it roughly and mentally breaking down, but I wore the perfect smile outside, deep down I was literally dying

Met in school, within days class mates already insinuating and she doesn’t even care, always want to be around, take hundreds of pictures with me, hold my hands, never demanded shit from me other than”just say you love me too”

Omo lile like me that I had one thousand and one battles raging in my head who get time for love, I persistent told her love is big word I don’t want to misuse, that my actions towards her will tell

Truly I really made her comfortable, laughed, support her and ensure I advise her without sentiments and she respected me for that, all this time I was at cross road, her love for me was genuine and innocent, she even had issue with her boyfriend then because of how she was always postin our pictures, we eventually ended up as very good friends, but I still see the hint of love and affection in her eyes, but she realize I can’t be that lovey lovey kind of guy she was expecting me to be, we stilll good till this very moment

For your information, she was everything my spec, pretty fair, sensible and homely Igbo girl, with massive sense of humor and beautiful smile, and she can cook pass chef baci 🤝💯but guy man no get time for love
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Gaddafih001(m): 4:32am On Dec 07, 2023
royalfly:

I believe this is true.. it hurts though to have never experienced it. As a young guy back then, I looked and worked so hard to find it but never did, ended up marrying the obe person that I know hates me. Well given up and moved on... life oh life, it can never treat us equally
Lwkmd.
You settled for the love you think you deserve.
It’s an error.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by mmadu5(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

This resemble what I experienced back then.
But how can you be sucking someone without fucking the person?

she was married bro didnt want to go in
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Johnson225:
Interesting thread I must say...

getting a woman simp for me hasn't been much of a big stress, since days at sec school I've had a good number of gals do the extraordinary just to please me... but the greatest of them all is with the gal I'm currently dating.

She's gone beyond her breaking point just to see me stay alive n smile. She's a broke gal, but even in her broke-state she never dares see me hungry or in need. She'll go any length even if it means borrowing from someone just to see me happy. She defiled her parents/friends advice just to stick with me in my current broke state...
Too many things I would like to pen down but it's real gon be a lengthy read if I choose to.

My current mental & financial state may be a hindrance to reciprocate your good deeds. But God bless you real Good Chioma, I'm certain you'll stumble across this post sometime in the future.

But unlike the thread title, I'm not quitting stuffs with her. Not even in decades to come
You are lucky to find a wife in your broke days
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Johnson225(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gaddafih001:

You are lucky to find a wife in your broke days

Indeed bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.