Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? (24645 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by fhorlar(f): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukepeter:

Shut up, you lack game and wisdom. This woman no go ever reach out to this guy again, she would forever see him as a weak person.

LOL! The strength is in Shagging. grin grin grin grin. Incompetent/ low self- esteemed buffoo.n who in the actual real life, may not even be capable of walking up to a woman to have a conversation. Na faceless platform like nairaland him go dey cap rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
fhorlar:

LOL! The strength is in Shagging. grin grin grin grin. Incompetent/ low self- esteemed buffoo.n who in the actual real life, may not even be capable of walking up to a woman to have a conversation. Na faceless platform like nairaland him go dey cap rubbish.
K
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by fhorlar(f): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nlandmodesfku:

You're sick! So, The fact that someone's my spec, ticks all the boxes automatically means you you should both explore each others private parts?

My guy, simply ignore. On a norm, I ignore these kinds of people. Responding to them makes them feel relevant. Most of them are just seeking validation and chasing clout. Please, follow your part, follow your heart, do the right thing. Se.x is beyond physical so it's very important who you bond yourself with. Love and light.

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by fhorlar(f): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by jojothaiv(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Gadafii:
if I had fccked her would there have been an award for me??

Or you are one of the men that must Bleep every girls in their lives
That's what some nigga fail to know.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

My moniker clearly indicates "f".
I was referred to as "bro" the other day and now I am a "Sir"? undecided
In the name of Jesus, I bind that spirit that makes people see me as a man when everything about me screams "woman". angry
Then, you're a she...,male. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Farfalla(f): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Then, you're a she...,male. cheesy cheesy

angry angry
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Johnson225(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Interesting thread I must say...

getting a woman simp for me hasn't been much of a big stress, since days at sec school I've had a good number of gals do the extraordinary just to please me... but the greatest of them all is with the gal I'm currently dating.

She's gone beyond her breaking point just to see me stay alive n smile. She's a broke gal, but even in her broke-state she never dares see me hungry or in need. She'll go any length even if it means borrowing from someone just to see me happy. She defiled her parents/friends advice just to stick with me in my current broke state...
Too many things I would like to pen down but it's real gon be a lengthy read if I choose to.

My current mental & financial state may be a hindrance to reciprocate your good deeds. But God bless you real Good Chioma, I'm certain you'll stumble across this post sometime in the future.

But unlike the thread title, I'm not quitting stuffs with her. Not even in decades to come

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

angry angry
You're pretty when you're mad. wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by codedgalaxy: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Johnson225:
Interesting thread I must say...

getting a woman simp for me hasn't been much of a big stress, since days at sec school I've had a good number of gals do the extraordinary just to please me... but the greatest of them all is with the gal I'm currently dating.

She's gone beyond her breaking point just to see me stay alive n smile. She's a broke gal, but even in her broke-state she never dares see me hungry or in need. She'll go any length even if it means borrowing from someone just to see me happy. She defiled her parents/friends advice just to stick with me in my current broke state...
Too many things I would like to pen down but it's real gon be a lengthy read if I choose to.

My current mental & financial state may be a hindrance to reciprocate your good deeds. But God bless you real Good Chioma, I'm certain you'll stumble across this post sometime in the future.

I can feel alot of emotion coming out those fingers as you type this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Johnson225(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
codedgalaxy:

I can feel alot of emotion coming out those fingers as you type this.

Bro you just won't understand. Words aren't enough to express my thoughts fr

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:
You're pretty when you're mad. wink cheesy cheesy
dude

You and fati didnt work out??

You should save your flirting for like minds, I mean the BENT folks...
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Therock5555:
This is the topic I like.

I get three bannies like this wey dey simp for me badly, if I tell them make them jump, they'll ask, how high.

The first one, I met her when I still had a serious girlfriend which she knew but for some reasons she fell hard, infact I told her that she wasn't even amongst my top 5 chicks at that time but she even gave me her virginity to prove her seriousness for me.

The thing too choke me, I ghosted her. Few years down the line, I was single and I didn't want to look for a new chick so I found her number and hit her up.

Within two minutes of hearing my voice, she was already calling me Baby. She sacked her boyfriend that day and I took over.

The second one na my side chick best friend, day I manage to nack her, she fell hard. Anytime her friend dey town, she'll lock up but as soon as her friend travels back to base, she'll carry my matter for head like gala seller, she don beg me tire to break up with her friend and keep her fully but we both know her friend na werey, that one go maim her if she knows.

The third one dey come every other weekend from her base in the name of seeing her family but truly na me she dey come track every weekend, that's if I get her time.

Right now I've ghosted three of them, I don't pick their calls anymore but every single day, atleast two of them would try my number a couple of times without me picking up.

I wonder why they don't give up despite being ghosted but then I reason why so many of my brethrens stuck in permanent friend zones still keep up with their crushes despite being treated like shit.

It's what it is...
like they really don't give up after ghosting ...

I ghosted one and in that week she gave me 17 missed calls .. each week do not pass by without me seeing her missed calls ...

She wouldn't call now but text on WhatsApp as frequently ...

Blocked her once and unlocked her after a week ... Aunty still mssg me ask me why i blocked her ....
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Jade, I shall never forget that girl

True true, I see love I run. Guy, love heavy die. He choke.

This girl call me over 30times in 1 minute. Call my friend, my co-worker, my junior bro(he Introduced us)even my mom

Ogini, I change am for am sharpaly, why you go call my mama, unto say you nor see me today and we never talk for phone. Naso I break up. Kikode, ofe pami ni. Which kain love be that guy.
lmao
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
dude

You and fati didnt work out??

You should save your flirting for like minds, I mean the BENT folks...
Dude kee you there! Who is fati?undecided

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
j.e.o.n is fati ...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Ballzproblem2: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
jeon is fati ...

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Fati2001 aka Jeon

Your female Aboki friend.

Jeon the LGBTQIA grin

She will help you massage that your strong nyash till it turns soft.
grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Ballzproblem2 post=127129020][/quote]

kiss
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
DDIA:

Fati2001 aka Jeon

Jeon the LGBTQIA grin

She will help you massage that your strong nyash till it turns soft.
grin
they was suppose to be girlfriends as in lovers but looks like je.on was buying any of her LGBTQ bullcrap.. now she wanna jump on someone else ...

I could recommend one for you shalommy

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Obarofrederick(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Another group of women'sphere i forgot to include are, women with "low smv", damn ! Very annoying group.
Epecially when you happen to be young, vibrant and promising damn,
No go play o!
They can murder any other girl that comes to your way carelessly lol.
Those ones cling like leeches damn! "low-Smv bitcchies"
The rationale Male
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
they was suppose to be girlfriends as in lovers but looks like je.on was buying any of her LGBTQ bullcrap.. now she wanna jump on someone else ...

grin grin grin grin
Ok, but na fine girls i like.undecided The ugly ones are for guys. smiley
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
DDIA:
Fati2001 aka Jeon

Jeon the LGBTQIA grin
She will help you massage that your strong nyash till it turns soft. grin
cheesy cheesy That girl shakara is too much.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
j.e.o.n is fati ...

Oh lawd!.. Fatima jeon. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Ok, but na fine girls i like.undecided The ugly ones are for guys. smiley
tah

Make we see your own face fess
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
tah

Make we see your own face fess
Me, no fine and that's why i dey find pretty girls to correct the worwor error. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by godgrace777(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Farfalla:

angry angry
You go explain tire even with evidence you go still dey explain
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy That girl shakara is too much.
Jeon dey do you shakara? grin

Na just initial garagara grin

She is a free giver grin grin grin

You can teach her your lizard style so that you both can copulate lizardly LGBT-ly. grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
they was suppose to be girlfriends as in lovers but looks like jeon was buying any of her LGBTQ bullcrap.. now she wanna jump on someone else ...

grin grin grin grin
Who will you recommend? grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by DDIA: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Oh lawd!.. Fatima jeon cheesy cheesy
Na Fati2001

Mind you, she don born some almajiri install them for street already grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 1:29am On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:

Who will you recommend? grin

Some bisexual here on nl ...
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Silentgroper(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Me, no fine and that's why i dey find pretty girls to correct the worwor error. cheesy cheesy
This one fine wella and she no like worwor girls .. shey you at least get nyash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.