Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25064 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by mazaje(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2011
This thread is bleeping hilarious, imagine someone calling the fraudulent act an act of miracle to the family. . . .My hearts bleeds for Nigeria. . . . .I NO holy pass but lets call a spade a spade, our system is so messed up that we reason and think backwardly, why are many people here justifying crime?. . . .A crime is a crime simple. . . .

OP, having dealt with the Nigerian police before, I think its a waste of time to report him to the EFCC because they are worse off, no need wasting your time, all he needs to do is pay them off and that's it. . .Talk to him. if he doesn't listen as expected then try to stay away from  him and his money if you can. . . . . .
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by kaykaybaba(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2011
@Siena Thank you o! I left this thread yesterday cos I was quite disappointed and depressed at the replies. It seems 'stealing/robbery' has been nicely glossed over as 'scam/yahoo' and is a viable option in people's mind as a good way to obtain wealth. No values, no morals, all I hear is excuses to cheat others of their possessions. Nigeria is very nearly done for; the rot has reached the core

1 Like

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2011
^^^ You're right, Nigeria is rotten. And yet Nigerians wonder why no sane, offshore company is keen to do business with Nigerians. Or why they are regarded with suspicion, whenever they present their green passports at Immigration Control in the West.

Even some West African countries regard Nigerians with grave mistrust, and after reading all these responses, celebrating fraud, robbery and other crimes, can you blame them? It's little wonder the Chinese and Lebanese are taking over Nigeria, as far as commerce goes!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by kaykaybaba(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2011
^^^ you're right. I think what I find most shocking is that a good proportion of the people posting replies here are exposed (at least they have internet connections so that ought to count for something, right?). Yet the words flying from their finger tips are so filled with ignorance and short-sightedness that I almost can't believe the things I'm reading. Money is NOT everything in life. Money makes the worst master ever. If you worship money, be prepared to leave happiness, peace and contentment behind. Many Nigerians are fond of the term 'hustle' and I'm more convinced than ever that the average Nigerian youth is no longer prepared to work hard and grow. They don't waste time zooming to 'plan B' >>>rob them Blind and legitimise it<<<
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
Our country is so fvcked up that nearly everyone replying here assumes this guy must be into something shady.Mind you I don't support crime nor am i questioning your motives but just wondering why without enough evidence,we all(including moi) believed the boy is into yahooze when there are other possibilities.

Well,OP,You need to look more closely.There should be clues.He "might" not be into yahoo or kidnappinh after all but might have hit gold from selling his body.

Funny but have you observed his anus for leakages?He got a weird slow step now?Into sugar mommies?Does he even have a GF?

I'm in Nigeria and I've seen politicians(male and female) spend real heavy and big for their male sex objects.

Watch him closely,you'd be able to connect the dots.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by tEsLim(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2011
WEll dont be jealous , teaach im money management and help him go back to school either in a private uni in nigeria or abroad. goodluck. money is a good thing
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Wislet(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
a real pity. Many parents will indeed answer to their misdeeds on that day. Ha!! Nobody asks small boys that suddenly become rich questions! You parade yourselves as 'papa & mama rich boy'. Shame on you.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Wislet(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
for those supporting the boy, that shows the level of moral decay which abound in the society. Will you carry all the stolen wealth you make to the grave- even any? One thing is sure: no matter how we try to console and deceive ourselves with below bar standards, God's own sstandard has never and will never change for anyone. You will still answer to Him

1 Like

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by cogbuagu: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2011
HIM don de do YAHOO PLUS PLUS man.

na blood money ooo.\
did u listen to WAZOBA fm 4weeks ago on yahoo plus plus issue,
na blood money ooo, very soon his love ones go begin die,

call me on 08034121 to tell u the story,if u did not listen to it that day.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2011
cogbuagu:

HIM don de do YAHOO PLUS PLUS man.

na blood money ooo.\
did u listen to WAZOBA fm 4weeks ago on yahoo plus plus issue,
na blood money ooo, very soon his love ones go begin die,

[b]call me on 08034121 to tell u the story,if u did not listen to it that day.
[/qu[/b]ote]

Are you for real? The poster should call you?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2011
justwise:

Are you for real? The poster should call you?

Of course. Like a shark smelling blood in a vast ocean from hundreds of kilometres away, this guy can smell money. He's hoping to help the OP's younger brother "invest" some of that questionable wealth. He's only trying to be helpful!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
Siena:

Of course. Like a shark smelling blood in a vast ocean from hundreds of kilometres away, this guy can smell money. He's hoping to help the OP's younger brother "invest" some of that questionable wealth. He's only trying to be helpful!
grin grin grin ;Di guess he will be waiting for a call from the poster with his story from www.madeup.com. grin grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by yodiyokun(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
I read through this whole thread and I weep for Nigeria. If enlightened and educated people think like this, we have no hope. These are the leaders of tomorrow; the future leaders supporting and justifying crime.

O lagbara oooo, May God help us!.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by mastro: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
I read through this whole thread and I weep for Nigeria. If enlightened and educated people think like this, we have no hope. These are the leaders of tomorrow; the future leaders supporting and justifying crime.

I think it should be made a sticky, shows exactly how far we have to go
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Elpieda: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
, And people will be crying that Nigerians in the diaspora are refusing to give back to the country or invest in the country blah blah blah, With the mentality of a lot of people on here, any sane thinking person will think 10 times about investing in Nigeria, I mean majority are justifying crime and are giving it a thumbs up claiming its a miracle, Na wa
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by obowunmi(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2011
O ga
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by obowunmi(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2011
O ga
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
Elpieda:

, And people will be crying that Nigerians in the diaspora are refusing to give back to the country or invest in the country blah blah blah, With the mentality of a lot of people on here, any sane thinking person will think 10 times about investing in Nigeria, I mean majority are justifying crime and are giving it a thumbs up claiming its a miracle, Na wa

You've got a point. Investing in Nigeria (if you're outside the country) is like shoving your money into a hole in the ground, going by the majority of responses here.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by jeffp: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2011
see dis yeye broda oh, u forbide to press keyboard make u stil get money too, ur broda dey work badly, u dey dre dey Jones, Ode like u,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by lakelake(m): 3:38am On Dec 25, 2011
My advice is help your brother think because all rich men in the world cant vow their money is 100% pure , reporting him to EFCC is an understatement because everybody is corrupt in Nigeria, he can always get out after being arrested . work very hard and incite life and the purpose in his head in order to make him go legit . not all yahoo yahoo guys can and will ever make that kind of money .
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by jeffp: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2011
thank u my broda, u talk well, dont b even surpised dat d poster don beg im broda to borrow am money, and he broda, never give am, na im dey make am think like odee, to come post this shit for internet, nr b only EFCC he go report im broda go, make he go AYELALA shine, Rubbish
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2011
lakelake:

My advice is help your brother think because all rich men in the world cant vow their money is 100% pure , reporting him to EFCC is an understatement because everybody is corrupt in Nigeria, he can always get out after being arrested . work very hard and incite life and the purpose in his head in order to make him go legit . not all yahoo yahoo guys can and will ever make that kind of money .

I'm sorry but you are talking rubbish, there is no excuses for criminals. His little brother is just a young criminal and may likely end up in jail.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by lakelake(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2011
@justwise

Accepted its a CRIME but remember the did has already been done. so whats your solution mr right ?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
lakelake:

@justwise 

Accepted its a CRIME but remember the did has already been done. so whats your solution mr right ?

Make him return the money to the rightful owner, let him  learn how to make money genuinely.

You can't start a life with stolen money, somebody somewhere is going through hell because you have stolen from him/her. That is what he should do Mr crime sympathizer
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by lakelake(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
Be practical the boy is not going to do that . am not supporting crimes take note , ANYWAY GOODLUCK TO you ALL ,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
lakelake:

Be practical the boy is not going to do that . am not supporting crimes take note .

If he is not going to learn how to make money genuinely, so he should learn how to steal? And we should teach him how to manage stolen money? What planet are you from?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by lakelake(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
NONE OF MY BIZ , IN SHORT HE SHOULD SPILL THE MONEY FROM THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE OR SEND IT BACK TO THE OWNER WHICH AM SURE HE WONT OR HE SHOULD SHOOT HIMSELF . @OP DONT LET YOUR BROTHER GO WILD DO SOMETHING NOW THAT HIS STILL YOUNG .
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
lakelake:

NONE OF MY BIZ , IN SHORT HE SHOULD SPILL THE MONEY FROM THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE OR SEND IT BACK TO THE OWNER WHICH AM SURE HE WONT OR HE SHOULD SHOOT HIMSELF . @OP DONT LET YOUR BROTHER GO WILD DO SOMETHING NOW THAT HIS STILL YOUNG .

Honestly the joke is on you.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
gascoign1: My younger brother just bought properties worth millions, he is a jobless school cert holder,though we don't live together as i live in Lagos, he lives with the family in Delta State,i heard he was in to this internet thing and i discouraged him from going to cafe by getting him a job in a viewing center,I reported him to our family pastor and even intercede for him in prayers and even paid for his extra moral classes now he is planning to relocate my parents to a five bedroom self apartment with boys quarter ,even though my parents deserve good life i think they should enjoy it from a legitimate source which last forever. Now i can hardly talk to my brother because he feels he is more richer than i am and has finally taken my place as the breadwinner, Please NL what should i do? He might end up setting a high standard that we can not maintain. should i report him to EFCC?
report him to wat Oti ya were,aye e ti baje am sorry o,bro u no get sense,instead find a means of getting rich from him,yahoo yahoo as been d oda of d day of 9ja boiz,it isnt new.U bi Ediot
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wislet: for those supporting the boy, that shows the level of moral decay which abound in the society. Will you carry all the stolen wealth you make to the grave- even any? One thing is sure: no matter how we try to console and deceive ourselves with below bar standards, God's own sstandard has never and will never change for anyone. You will still answer to Him
sharap joo.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
What if the guy is a boko haram member? Would your replies still be the same?

1 Like

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2012
Choicegirl: What if the guy is a boko haram member? Would your replies still be the same?
I bet not. Funny thing is had that money been stolen from one of their family members they would be cursing and shepeing, Nigeria is a sad case. Saw a movie a few days ago where a babalawo's daughter was killed by robbers and the old man wanted the gods to avenge her death and they said no p. So he asked the ifa to show him who killed her and his face showed up on that their screen thingy. of course he was shocked as he thought ifa was sipping Alize in the studio, so he asked ifa to explain himself. Lo and behold, he was the one who made protection charms for the robber who went to rob and kill his child. Well, too late, ifa killed both he and the robber. I guess what goes around comes back around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.