Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25031 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by darne(m): 1:38am On Oct 29, 2011
bravedude:

oyb (m)

Hahahaha!!!!!!Yes I'm in my finals but based abroad.Yes it's true,my 1M gone.Yes the guy who stole the money needed it more than i do.Yes was meant for my building project.Yes my dad loose guild,mugu fall man chop.Kids are turning millionaires over night and there is nothing u can do about it.Firm.

Quote from: bravedude on October 12, 2011, 09:51 AM
Well i'm in my finals at the state university and have lived there for close to 4yrs now.I left the state 3month ago and traveled out of the country.I will be there early next year and hope those undergoing project are completed then,especially that of Amawaya and mechanic villa since we have alot of hostels there.Well good one bro.I love Owerri it's very lifely,though i am based in lagos.

Quote from: bravedude on October 26, 2011, 04:06 PM
desertboom (m)

@chamber2. . . Please, lets leave this little kid alone. He doesn't understand much, he's too fragile for you. @IITA Ib. I like your story and I also share your idea.

Please don't call me a kid because u don't know me.I wish NL gives the opportunity of conversing face 2 face,i doubt if you will call me a kid.Watch your words please.

@chamber2

That wasn't an opinion, it was an insult. You don't make such denigrating comments in a public forum like this. Also, there is no evidence to support your claim that a 2.1 grad of Unilag is better than a first class grad of Absu.

Even Seun of NL knows everyone here is entitled to his opinion.You wouldn't know if my comment was from past experience.I didn't put that comment to you rather,was my point of view.If i was a product of a state university,it shouldn't be your business.Please learn to mind your business so it don't get you into trouble.I have done business with some people on NL and they can tell i'm a man of good characters despite they haven't met me in person.

based abroad Cheesy Cheesy my arse. all these small boy liars. going by your post history and the morals you are displaying, i'd say you are a cult boy who also steals cars. please do tell, are you a graduate of absu, that school where sharp bad guys lawyers etal gang ra-pe hapless sales girls as a male bonding rite of passage? no wonder Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Quote from: bravedude on Yesterday at 02:09:16 PM
Yes,those guyz or guy who stole my money turned millionaire over night and i'm happy for him/them.So u can see when i said guys are turning millionaire over nite.But assuming dem catch am,e beating for no b here oh.Sharp badt guy i call them.

only a thief would hail people who robbed him as sharp bad guys. because he did not work for the money and all he has to do is be sharp and rob someone else. keep supporting your partner in crime, but be careful

this could be you one day http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/news/2011/4_0.jpg?1319738900

Well let me have your number,i will place a call to and you will see for youself.Partner in crime,hahahaaha,my funds keep balling in.I don't do illegal deal man, What about you?Na people like ena wey dey preach dey rob self.Nonsense.Keep quiet and no insult police man.I can't place a cause on someone just because of change man.

WTF are You Posting Here Dumbdude ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by TolaniLuv: 2:55am On Oct 29, 2011
I'm related to this topic right here! Wow, well I am not surprised about your intentions towards your broda callin da police or efcc!

What made you think they re gonna do anything about it? Police would be happy to chop outta of da money and talk among em sef callin you a fool cus you re for even thinking to trusting Nigerian police by reporting your blood broda!

I remember when I was also in your brother situation ! When I was 18 , we had 1 brother overseas promising heaven and earth for our mom and us! Dad die long time along when I was 2 yrs things were so hard single mother with 4 children! I remember my brother travel out of 9ja with the money mom saved to take care of 4 children then, he kept calling when he got overseas promising heaven and earth! Sayin we should go to school after everything he will invite us to study / join him in the state! Well, he didn't call for 3 good years or return our calls! I remember my first hit I was 17/18 yrs many people were into Internet runs then, it was not about money tho, we were getting Laptops from state I got my 100 piece sold t! I was like wow! First then I did was move my parent to a 3 bedroom flat . Everything was goin smooth! Then I was into getting the money! When I hit my first big time money! I built a house for my parent, buy mi sef a nice Honda legend back in 2006 ! I was just 19 yr then,

I didn't know we had a big ass family member then when we didn't have anything , I meet alot of fam member wen things were starting to get better! Beefin start to come in, as an ambitious person! My focus was to make my parent really happy cus I knew wat we went tru! I am nt saying wha I did was good but, when I started it I thought t was a game it was fun. Well, as beef/hatred comes in t burst my moral to Never Fall Cus many people re waiting to see mi down fall' I kept raising up doing things I never thought I could do so soon! My brother travel abroad to study in UK I was sti home trying to make things right! Open a business for my mom and so on! Things were good! After 7 yrs we didn't hear from our brother he called suddenly one day.

Saying he's coming back to nigeria! Damn we were happy! Btw, I forgot to mention my other travel to the state to meet him, but, he tricked him not to overstay and go back to 9ja collected is btw money and sent him back to 9ja not knowing how much we spent to get the visa and airplane! Almost 800k plus!

As I was saying he came back to 9ja and saw all what we had accomplised he felt the jeaouly/envy that you the poster is feeling now towards your brother! We didn't care! We still took care of him as a brother ! I even gave him my new Toyota Rav 4 2005 model to drive around so e can visit his old friend in nigeria!

I also even sometimes give him some cash thru my mom so he can spend when he visit his friends here, well, he was welcomed I didn't know all dis things brought jealousy !

He went back to the state with a bad feelings! What e can't do his younger broda did t! It was kinda of shameful tin for him to stand wit t! I knw staying abroad is a bit kinda of hard, because I'm 24 yrs now studying outside 9ja doin legit stuff now! But, it's not as hard as not to call ur parent for 7yrs and come back home suddenly thinking we re still gonna be leaving in that 1room apartment we used to live before u left! U should be happy and embrace ur broda tell him Welldone ! Advice him! Be close to him! Don't stay away cus he need you! U wanna call police? Family member did that to me police got there share and told me who did t! It's rare to see a yahoo boi go to jail in 9ja!! Police you wanna call are also into yahoo! They will tell you clear to give dem link too! Don't be a fool! Be smart

I'm not pround of my past! But, I am proud of my self and my future. Studying abroad! My parent are happy! I'm happy, what more I want in life? My dream was to make my parent happy, and study abroad to be a better man in future I sti have time to change that!

Moral of the story!!! Your brother needs you! If you keep away, I tell you he doenst give a fck too! Dnt call police or efcc cus deh re gonna wanna chop toosmiley

Peace out
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Caliente(m): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=13pt]My parents will never ever do anything with suspicious overnight wealth! God knows.[/size]
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Jenifa1: 5:28am On Oct 29, 2011
OP, live your life separate from him and your parents. Give him brotherly advice; if he rejects it let him be. Stay clear of him and his money to make a clear statement. You can only do your best and leave the rest.

best advice so far. stay clear!
i'm sure the "windfall" won't last forever and surely sooner or later, the well will dry up. or worse still, the fowl's yansh will be exposed.
you don't want to get yourself caught in a mess by alienating your family unnecessarily.

an 18yr old can't be making that much without some form of genius (whether business or otherwise) that is recognized publicly. If he's hiding the source then definitely it's illegal.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2011
TolaniLuv:

I'm related to this topic right here! Wow, well I am not surprised about your intentions towards your broda callin da police or efcc!

What made you think they re gonna do anything about it? Police would be happy to chop outta of da money and talk among em sef callin you a fool cus you re for even thinking to trusting Nigerian police by reporting your blood broda!

I remember when I was also in your brother situation ! When I was 18 , we had 1 brother overseas promising heaven and earth for our mom and us! Dad die long time along when I was 2 yrs things were so hard single mother with 4 children! I remember my brother travel out of 9ja with the money mom saved to take care of 4 children then, he kept calling when he got overseas promising heaven and earth! Sayin we should go to school after everything he will invite us to study / join him in the state! Well, he didn't call for 3 good years or return our calls! I remember my first hit I was 17/18 yrs many people were into Internet runs then, it was not about money tho, we were getting Laptops from state I got my 100 piece sold t! I was like wow! First then I did was move my parent to a 3 bedroom flat . Everything was goin smooth! Then I was into getting the money! When I hit my first big time money! I built a house for my parent, buy mi sef a nice Honda legend back in 2006 ! I was just 19 yr then,

I didn't know we had a big Bottom family member then when we didn't have anything , I meet alot of fam member wen things were starting to get better! Beefin start to come in, as an ambitious person! My focus was to make my parent really happy cus I knew wat we went tru! I am nt saying wha I did was good but, when I started it I thought t was a game it was fun. Well, as beef/hatred comes in t burst my moral to Never Fall Cus many people re waiting to see mi down fall' I kept raising up doing things I never thought I could do so soon! My brother travel abroad to study in UK I was sti home trying to make things right! Open a business for my mom and so on! Things were good! After 7 yrs we didn't hear from our brother he called suddenly one day.

Saying he's coming back to nigeria! Damn we were happy! Btw, I forgot to mention my other travel to the state to meet him, but, he tricked him not to overstay and go back to 9ja collected is btw money and sent him back to 9ja not knowing how much we spent to get the visa and airplane! Almost 800k plus!

As I was saying he came back to 9ja and saw all what we had accomplised he felt the jeaouly/envy that you the poster is feeling now towards your brother! We didn't care! We still took care of him as a brother ! I even gave him my new Toyota Rav 4 2005 model to drive around so e can visit his old friend in nigeria!

I also even sometimes give him some cash thru my mom so he can spend when he visit his friends here, well, he was welcomed I didn't know all dis things brought jealousy !

He went back to the state with a bad feelings! What e can't do his younger broda did t! It was kinda of shameful tin for him to stand wit t! I knw staying abroad is a bit kinda of hard, because I'm 24 yrs now studying outside 9ja doin legit stuff now! But, it's not as hard as not to call your parent for 7yrs and come back home suddenly thinking we re still gonna be leaving in that 1room apartment we used to live before u left! U should be happy and embrace your broda tell him Welldone ! Advice him! Be close to him! Don't stay away cus he need you! U wanna call police? Family member did that to me police got there share and told me who did t! It's rare to see a yahoo boi go to jail in 9ja!! Police you wanna call are also into yahoo! They will tell you clear to give dem link too! Don't be a fool! Be smart

I'm not pround of my past! But, I am proud of my self and my future. Studying abroad! My parent are happy! I'm happy, what more I want in life? My dream was to make my parent happy, and study abroad to be a better man in future I sti have time to change that!

Moral of the story!!! Your brother needs you! If you keep away, I tell you he doenst give a fck too! Dnt call police or efcc cus deh re gonna wanna chop toosmiley

Peace out

Don't worry, you will pay the price when you lease expected, nemesis will catch up with you when is time is right.
Within a short time everything you have stolen for yrs will be gone b4 ur very own eyes.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by TolaniLuv: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2011
justwise:

Don't worry, you will pay the price when you lease expected, nemesis will catch up with you when is time is right.
Within a short time everything you have stolen for yrs will be gone b4 your very own eyes.

Mr Oga, Let GOD be the Judge Not you! cus You are not HOLY Yourself! So, within a short time you seh? You can even shorten the time ODE,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by kaykaybaba(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2011
Well, after going through this thread, I can honestly say my hopes and dreams for Nigeria just took 10 steps backwards. The future is really bleak if this is how Nigerians think. Someone's brother acquired illegal wealth and others are telling him to 'lock up' and look the other way. If we who should know better are this way, I wonder what our children will be like when they come of age cry
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by xpagnol: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2011
This is to confirm your appointment with us as the chief whitle blower of efcc with a 1 million naira pay package.

gascoign u are a very big foolll. instead of u to advice the young man to invest in some other things that could sustain the miracle in your family u opened ur mouth and say u will go to efcc and report him, ok now try it and see if u will not end up in a perpetual antagonism with the young happy man. if u are really a graduate and knows wat it means to get job that could sustain you to that level in this country u will leave that ur lagos to join the young millionaire asap in delta, am highly disappointment in you to say u will go to efcc and report your brother where as the arrested politicians that swindle my own money and yours were been release without any persecution, in fact guy am really annoyed with u for that your way of reasoning, pls be wise and never u waste once in alife time opportunity that might not come again in your own life time, after all its a white mans money and not any other person.s,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2011
instead of u to advice the young man to invest in some other things that could sustain the miracle in your family u opened your mouth

dear God
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2011
xpagnol:

This is to confirm your appointment with us as the chief whitle blower of efcc with a 1 million naira pay package.

gascoign u are a very big foolll. instead of u to advice the young man to invest in some other things that could sustain the miracle in your family u opened your mouth and say u will go to efcc and report him, ok now try it and see if u will not end up in a perpetual antagonism with the young happy man. if u are really a graduate and knows wat it means to get job that could sustain you to that level in this country u will leave that your lagos to join the young millionaire asap in delta, am highly disappointment in you to say u will go to efcc and report your brother where as the arrested politicians that swindle my own money and yours were been release without any persecution, in fact guy am really annoyed with u for that your way of reasoning, pls be wise and never u waste once in alife time opportunity that might not come again in your own life time, after all its a white mans money and not any other person.s,

Another typical Nigerian way of thinking. Money obviously rules your life, and blinds you to everything else, including its source. It's interesting how much you appear to know about the source of this money, if the highlighted part of your statement above is anything to go by. What makes you so sure it's a white man's money?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2011
kaykaybaba:

Well, after going through this thread, I can honestly say my hopes and dreams for Nigeria just took 10 steps backwards. The future is really bleak if this is how Nigerians think. Someone's brother acquired illegal wealth and others are telling him to 'lock up' and look the other way. If we who should know better are this way, I wonder what our children will be like when they come of age cry

We live in sad times, Nigeria has no future, and is beyond redemption,

Nigeria, on the surface appears more religious than the West, and probably is. Yet the real God that's worshipped in Nigeria is money. It's hard to imagine lots of these guys go to church, pray, then step out of service, and begin to justify theft, fraud and other forms of dishonesty. Very hypocritical. Dishonesty exists in the West too, but I've never come across such a blatant defence of crime, as in Nigeria. There are more Caucasian atheists,but at least the average Caucasian knows the difference between right and wrong. They will steal, but won't come out with some misguided defence of crime.

It's little wonder Nigeria is in such a mess, and will never recover. This isn't me being nasty, I'm merely being realistic. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by oraclefemi(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2011
Help him invest the money and make him go legit. trust me , if you snitch on him and he finds out , he will treat your phuck up badly.What if you got a report that he is a kidnapper? guy help the dude out by investing his cash, oya go and report the corrupt guvnors and senators stealing the billions that were meant to help your brother and the society in general !
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2011
oraclefemi:

Help him invest the money and make him go legit. trust me , if you snitch on him and he finds out , he will treat your phuck up badly.What if you got a report that he is a kidnapper? guy help the dude out by investing his cash, oya go and report the corrupt guvnors and senators stealing the billions that were meant to help your brother and the society in general !

Bro, you don't get it! We can't justify dishonesty - fraud, robbery, kidnapping etc just because Nigerian politicians are doing the same. There's little you can do about politicians, but there's a lot you can do about your own brother. Obviously you wouldn't encourage your son to steal "because everyone else does it", would you? If you can honestly answer this, then there's your answer.

As per helping his brother invest questionable wealth in a legitimate business, there's no such thing. That's Money Laundering. And it's putting all your eggs in one basket. Lets say you "invest" three million Naira in a "legit" business. In five years time, that business grows, and is now worth one hundred and fifty million Naira. Then it's now revealed that the start-up capital was stolen, or the proceeds of fraud or a kidnap ransom. The whole business, and related assets can be taken away, and all accounts frozen.

Besides, if the OP helps his brother out by "investing" stolen money, that makes him an accessory to whatever crime was committed. And if his brother is a kidnapper, as you mentioned, should he report him? The answer is a resounding yes!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2011
I don't get it, I just don't get it, Why are people supporting his brother's stoopidity? just imagine someone saying ''afterall it is a white man's money''. . . . is that white man not a human being? how can someone cunningly take from another man's sweat? and some of yous see nothing wrong with it? Dumb phocks, thats what you all are.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2011
TolaniLuv:

I didn't know we had a big Bottom family member then when we didn't have anything , I meet alot of fam member wen things were starting to get better! Beefin start to come in, as an ambitious person! My focus was to make my parent really happy cus I knew wat we went tru! I am nt saying wha I did was good but, when I started it I thought t was a game it was fun. Well, as beef/hatred comes in t burst my moral to Never Fall Cus many people re waiting to see mi down fall' I kept raising up doing things I never thought I could do so soon! My brother travel abroad to study in UK I was sti home trying to make things right! Open a business for my mom and so on! Things were good! After 7 yrs we didn't hear from our brother he called suddenly one day.

He went back to the state with a bad feelings! What e can't do his younger broda did t! It was kinda of shameful tin for him to stand wit t! I knw staying abroad is a bit kinda of hard, because I'm 24 yrs now studying outside 9ja doin legit stuff now! But, it's not as hard as not to call your parent for 7yrs and come back home suddenly thinking we re still gonna be leaving in that 1room apartment we used to live before u left! U should be happy and embrace your broda tell him Welldone ! Advice him! Be close to him! Don't stay away cus he need you! U wanna call police? Family member did that to me police got there share and told me who did t! It's rare to see a yahoo boi go to jail in 9ja!! Police you wanna call are also into yahoo! They will tell you clear to give dem link too! Don't be a fool! Be smart

Peace out

dude am proud of u,

any oyibo man wey wan double em money, let him bring it,

i never knew nairalanders were such cowards,

pls help ur family, do more if u can,
[size=20pt]
if u had lost a lovd one due to ur inability to pay a hospital bill, will nairalanders help u out??

am proud of u bro, [/size]
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by PHIPEX(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2011
Oh, Nigerians are truely more corrupt than the TI says, I can bet that half of the people that are in support of the "youngest Millionaire" will be in Church tomorrow disturbing the ears of God with their shoutings and dancing and the next day they will come to Nairaland to tell us how corrupt the Govt officials are. If a man can support a criminal in the name of rescueing the family why will he not kill to get rich, why will he not loot to "rescue his community".

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRYMEN. Plenty religion and plenty corruption.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2011
Imanuelle:

dude am proud of u,

Whom are you proud of? The OP who's not sure what to do, or those in support of his younger brother's unexplained windfall?

Imanuelle:

any oyibo man wey wan double em money,  let him bring it,

Where in the OP's posts has he said his brother's unexplained wealth came from a Caucasian?

Imanuelle:

i never knew nairalanders were such cowards,

So honesty is cowardice, and dishonesty makes one a hero? Priceless.

Imanuelle:

pls help your family,  do more if u can, 

Steal more, you mean? I'm sure when he gets caught, and is set upon by an angry mob, you'll be there to hold his hand.

Imanuelle:

[size=20pt]if u had lost a lovd one due to your inability to pay a hospital bill, will nairalanders help u out??
[/size]

We all have problems, if we all solved them by defrauding and stealing, there'll be no one left standing. And lets cut the melodrama - this young man is not losing a loved one, he merely bought a 5 million Naira car. The majority of fraud and armed robberies are fuelled by greed, not a desire to save a loved one. Besides, in a country as religious as Nigeria, I though prayer was the solution, rather than theft and fraud?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2011
oyb (m)

Hahahaha!!!!!!Yes I'm in my finals but based abroad.Yes it's true,my 1M gone.Yes the guy who stole the money needed it more than i do.Yes was meant for my building project.Yes my dad loose guild,mugu fall man chop.Kids are turning millionaires over night and there is nothing u can do about it.Firm.

Quote from: bravedude on October 12, 2011, 09:51 AM
Well i'm in my finals at the state university and have lived there for close to 4yrs now.I left the state 3month ago and traveled out of the country.I will be there early next year and hope those undergoing project are completed then,especially that of Amawaya and mechanic villa since we have alot of hostels there.Well good one bro.I love Owerri it's very lifely,though i am based in lagos.

Quote from: bravedude on October 26, 2011, 04:06 PM
desertboom (m)

@chamber2. . . Please, lets leave this little kid alone. He doesn't understand much, he's too fragile for you. @IITA Ib. I like your story and I also share your idea.

Please don't call me a kid because u don't know me.I wish NL gives the opportunity of conversing face 2 face,i doubt if you will call me a kid.Watch your words please.

@chamber2

That wasn't an opinion, it was an insult. You don't make such denigrating comments in a public forum like this. Also, there is no evidence to support your claim that a 2.1 grad of Unilag is better than a first class grad of Absu.

Even Seun of NL knows everyone here is entitled to his opinion.You wouldn't know if my comment was from past experience.I didn't put that comment to you rather,was my point of view.If i was a product of  a state university,it shouldn't be your business.Please learn to mind your business so it don't get you into trouble.I have done business with some people on NL and they can tell i'm a man of good characters despite they haven't met me in person.

based abroad  Cheesy Cheesy my arse.  all these small boy liars. going by your post history and the morals you are displaying, i'd say you are a cult boy who also steals cars. please do tell, are you a graduate of absu, that school where sharp bad guys lawyers etal gang ra-pe hapless sales girls as a  male bonding rite of passage? no wonder  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Quote from: bravedude on Yesterday at 02:09:16 PM
Yes,those guyz or guy who stole my money turned millionaire over night and i'm happy for him/them.So u can see when i said guys are turning millionaire over nite.But assuming dem catch am,e beating for no b here oh.Sharp badt guy i call them.

only a thief would hail people who robbed him as sharp bad guys. because he did not work for the money and all he has to do is be sharp and rob someone else. keep supporting your partner in crime, but be careful

this could be you one day http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/news/2011/4_0.jpg?1319738900

Well let me have your number,i will place a call to and you will see for youself.Partner in crime,hahahaaha,my funds keep balling in.I don't do illegal deal man, What about you?Na people like ena wey dey preach dey rob self.Nonsense.Keep quiet and no insult police man.I can't place a cause on someone just because of change man.

WTF are You Posting Here Dumbdude Huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think you are insane dude!!!!!!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2011
Siena:

Whom are you proud of? The OP who's not sure what to do, or those in support of his younger brother's unexplained windfall?

Where in the OP's posts has he said his brother's unexplained wealth came from a Caucasian?

So honesty is cowardice, and dishonesty makes one a hero? Priceless.

Steal more, you mean? I'm sure when he gets caught, and is set upon by an angry mob, you'll be there to hold his hand.

We all have problems, if we all solved them by defrauding and stealing, there'll be no one left standing. And lets cut the melodrama - this young man is not losing a loved one, he merely bought a 5 million Naira car. The majority of fraud and armed robberies are fuelled by greed, not a desire to save a loved one. Besides, in a country as religious as Nigeria, I though prayer was the solution, rather than theft and fraud?

i think you dont have a job, oloshi nie ni??

op, take whatever advice u want, ur brother dun hamer, deal with it,

[size=20pt]tolaniluv, i am proud of u, [/size]

its high time nairalanders stop pretending, claiming to be good people, when truly they are fuccked up niggaz,

wanna know hw many times av been scammed by nairalanders dsame ones dat post good and godly comments
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2011
Imanuelle:

i think you dont have a job, oloshi nie ni??

op, take whatever advice u want, your brother dun hamer, deal with it,

[size=20pt]tolaniluv, i am proud of u, [/size]

its high time nairalanders stop pretending, claiming to be good people, when truly they are fuccked up niggaz,

wanna know hw many times av been scammed by nairalanders dsame ones dat post good and godly comments

and you have a job? never knew acting like an eediot on WWW was part of owning a job
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2011
jennykadry:

and you have a job? never knew acting like an eediot on WWW was part of owning a job

see them!! see them!!! shocked shocked shocked

dem wan jonse oh,

i dont care, nd i dont wanna know what u think,

i only advised the op to move on,

gv ur own advice nd log out!

[size=50pt]FUCCK YOU[/size]
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2011
this thread is just another reason why there is so little investment in nigeria, and why asians are being hired as managers over nigerians

who wants to start a company where 90% of your staff have no qualms about swindling you. this is the also the story of lever brothers and cadbury .

this is why people say Nigerians cant be trusted to run businesses

and going by what i'm seeing here, its the truth

it seems dishonesty and lack of empathy is woven into nigerians dna

this is the mindset of osisiskanu and all those kidnappers. and this is the way their friends and family will be cheering their 'success' and 'good fortune' and 'blessing' and urging them to reinvest it
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by deemark: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
LET HIM BE!! HIS A MAN NOW, LET HIM LEARN HIS LESSONS IF NOT ON THIS EARTH MAYBE ON JUDGEMENT DAY! YOU CAN REALLY BLAME THE POOR BOI,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS JUNGLE WHERE ONLY THE STRONGEST AND THE SMARTEST SURVIVES! OUR LEADERS ARE DOING WORST THINGS SO LET NOT JUDGE HIM, IF YOU REPORT HIM TO THE EFCC YOU JUST WAN GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHARE FROM THE MONIE.TRY ADVICE AM MK HIM STOP ND INVEST THE MONIE HE HAS WISELY INTO SOMETHING LEGIT,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
deemark:

LET HIM BE!! HIS A MAN NOW, LET HIM LEARN HIS LESSONS IF NOT ON THIS EARTH MAYBE ON JUDGEMENT DAY! YOU CAN REALLY BLAME THE POOR BOI,DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS JUNGLE WHERE ONLY THE STRONGEST AND THE SMARTEST SURVIVES! OUR LEADERS ARE DOING WORST THINGS SO LET NOT JUDGE HIM, IF YOU REPORT HIM TO THE EFCC YOU JUST WAN GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHARE FROM THE MONIE.TRY ADVICE AM MK HIM STOP ND INVEST THE MONIE HE HAS WISELY INTO SOMETHING LEGIT,

please help me tell them jare,

am not a scammer, but i am trying to put myself in the typical nigerian's shoes, and act like they would,

i have never scammed anybody and never let anyone down,

d fact dat many of u have jobs and are okay with ur conditions doesnt mean other people are,

some u u bloody eediots are ffucccking ricch kidzz, and some are even responding from outside d country,

i think nairaland should arrange a visit of nairalanders abroad, u dont even know why people say 'shine ur eye' or where the slang originated from.

i do not encoourage people to scam others, buti will not judge them either, na condition make crafish bend,

d government has failed,
the pastors have failed,
the imams have failed,
religious leaders nkor? undecided undecided
even investors (airtel) have failed,
everyone in nigeria is failing,
life is becoming unbearable,
fuel may be at 140 next year,
how den do we survive??

businesses are collapsing, no lite, poor economy,
unemployment,

what then do u expect people to do??

i am not supporting scammers, but i am not gonna judge them either,

op, just ignore ur brother and live ur life, but dont let this come between both of u, he is ur brother for life,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by TolaniLuv: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
Imanuelle:

please help me tell them jare,

am not a scammer, but i am trying to put myself in the typical nigerian's shoes, and act like they would,

i have never scammed anybody and never let anyone down,

d fact dat many of u have jobs and are okay with your conditions doesnt mean other people are,

some u u bloody eediots are ffucccking ricch kidzz, and some are even responding from outside d country,

i think nairaland should arrange a visit of nairalanders abroad, u dont even know why people say 'shine your eye' or where the slang originated from.

i do not encoourage people to scam others, buti will not judge them either, na condition make crafish bend,

d government has failed,
the pastors have failed,
the imams have failed,
religious leaders nkor? undecided undecided
even investors (airtel) have failed,
everyone in nigeria is failing,
life is becoming unbearable,
fuel may be at 140 next year,
how den do we survive??

businesses are collapsing, no lite, poor economy,
unemployment,

what then do u expect people to do??

i am not supporting scammers, but i am not gonna judge them either,

op, just ignore your brother and live your life, but dont let this come between both of u, he is your brother for life,

Big bro! God will surely bless you. Not becus you support crime bcus you spoke the truth !

I remember I use to have this cusin ! His dad work for shell or elf oil company! Everytime they visit us, the boy always ask his mom like I didn't know people can live in 1 room or enter molue or bus like people do , he was surprised when he saw people in dis condition even tho he lived in Nigerian but, in a Good environment !

So, I don't blame some people leaving outside 9ja or living a good life! U thought everybody re like dat?

In a country like nigeria where everything is bleeped up! U shouldn't judge people if you don't know dem,

Op! U should stand by ur broda advice him! Btw, You trust Nigerian police? U no well, I remember a police office took me to his home after a family member snitch on me! Police officer told me he has 2 boys working for me to do yahoo yahoo! Even inspector said hes into it! So, y u wanna trust people that re into the same thin? Deh will laugh at u! Even arrest you sef cus you re enemy of progress! Police hate arm robbers! Bcus deh are arms! But, u don't expect dem to jail ur broda cus he made millions? Use ur brain I thought u went to UNI?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2011
Imanuelle:

see them!! see them!!! shocked shocked shocked

dem wan jonse oh,

i dont care, nd i dont wanna know what u think,

i only advised the op to move on,

gv your own advice nd log out!

[size=50pt]FUCCK YOU[/size]

All you've done is blab blab blab, you haven't answered my question yet, does part of having a job include acting like an eediot on the net?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by oraclefemi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
Before we can justify anything lets look at this picture,go to maryland and you will see little children in traffic selling pure water and they will be chasing huge buses , still lets not justify anything and look at Bode George who stole billions and came out to be celebrated in a church, NOTE church where we are supposed to have spiritual leaders? lets not justify anything yet. Look no one cares for the youth, i repeat no one cares for the youth in this country, how are you supposed to survive when you cant get something tangible to do, most of us educated people come on here and say this and that just because we arent in these young guys shoes. Poverty is a bad beaatccchh , GUY ADVICE YOUR BROTHER ON HOW TO SPEND HIS CASH, OPPORTUNITY came his way and he made the best of it , CAN any one of you give this guy 2 million to set him up with a good business ? How many of the young guys you see in your hood smoking igbo and hustling have you called aside and help with cash or in order ways .This yahoo of a thing has taken people out of the poverty line . If i were to be this guy and my brother reports me to efcc or cops once i sort them and come out, i will buy a gun and shoot him in the leg,why? cause he wants me to be poor INFACT try going empty stomach for 3 days with little to eat and see the kind of thoughts you will develop. I have been down that road , i have seen things,no one will give you kobo, even the church wont give you kobo , the politicians wont give you kobo,nl people wont give you kobo.Nigerian youths are leaving for malaysia to do runs.Has anyone noticed that recently all the past governors loot has always been in the BILLIONS?? WE GO COME HERE COME DEY TALK LIKE SAINTS!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by rashypep(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
This one na were ooo, u wan report ur own blood brother to EFCC, dat mean, u done spoil ur family name b dat, just talk to him to invest the money properly and stop the internet buz nd go for a legitimate buz,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2011
rashypep:

This one na were ooo, u wan report your own blood brother to EFCC, dat mean, u done spoil your family name b dat, just talk to him to invest the money properly and stop the internet buz nd go for a legitimate buz,

There's no such thing as a legitimate business, if it was built upon the proceeds of crime. Dirty money remains dirty, regardless of how much you launder it.

Spoiling the family name? The younger brother's doing a great job of that without any outside help. People are simply too blinded by the money he brings home to notice.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Iranoladun(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
[color=][/color]@Post
The number of e-criminals and potential criminals on this post may be a reflection of the corruption level in Nigeria. Apart from Siena, Jennykadry and some other few voices majority seem to be supporting the Poster's brother.

Poster please do not partake in the ill-gotten wealth and do not report him either since you are based in naija; complainant may turn to accuse within the Nigerian system. Cut off from him and anyone who is taken part in the spurious wealth. Also watch your back you wouldn't want them to eliminate you judging by some responses on this post.

Time will prove you right and your brother will surely pay for his crime with interest when his banking cycle is up. Life is a bank whatever you deposit in it you will withdraw in due course.

I remember 2 young men in the late 80s who swindled one white guy of his money with the pretence of business despite family members' advice. They suddenly became rich and even used Police to harrassed the white guy to leave them alone when he traced them to Lagos. But alas! Within a decade Karma catched up with them. The 2 guys bought land in Lekki and were building gigantic houses side by side. On a particular day, the 2 friends went to Lekki to supervise their building projects and while returning to Mainland they had a flat tyre along Osborne road and while the driver was fixing the tyre a hit & run car knocked down one of the 2 friends and he died on the spot. Today the surviving friend cannot boast of a shop how much more a house. He lost all the properties; cars, houses and money in a mysterious way. He's old and lives in misery now.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by shollyboy2: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
you go Old for there, i just hope you are not jealous? if i am you. i would rather talk to him and you guys invest the money wisely instead of you coming on here to run your mouth about him, , i am sure you are still working a low paying job in lagos where you are, guy wise up. opportunity comes once
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2011
sholly_boy:

you go Old for there, i just hope you are not jealous? if i am you. i would rather talk to him and you guys invest the money wisely instead of you coming on here to run your mouth about him, , i am sure you are still working a low paying job in lagos where you are, guy wise up. opportunity comes once

From your response, you've simply read the OP's opening post, and ignored all other responses. That jealousy tag is starting to wear thin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.