Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25027 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
9jacrip:

@OP: if u report the boy GOD go punish u and u nor go eva make am for your life again. I'm sure your parents wud curse u too - illegal or clean money let the boy freestyle.

Just as God will punish you for being a criminal and supporting one.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ I thought all the criminals were in the Travel section, seem's they're all here instead, LMAO.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

^^^ I thought all the criminals were in the Travel section, seem's they're all here instead, LMAO.

I almost thought this is travel section, just realized its even family section!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

Are you for real?! God is not sentimental, he would bless the OP for doing the right thing. God's blessing will offset any useless, futile curses the parents may utter. They are more guilty than their son.
justwise:

Just as God will punish you for being a criminal and supporting one.

Yeah right - 'holy' a$$holes - acting like y'all don't do something worse. Please bother about people in high places siphoning Billions and Trillions - let the boy 'eat'. He's getting it in, don't knock a young boy's hustle just cause you've never blown few hundreds of thousands your entire life - I don't care how the boy got it, as long as he didn't take nobody's life. You both must be comfortable with 18k minimum wage. SMH for y'all.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
9jacrip:

Yeah right - 'holy' a$$holes - acting like y'all don't do something worse. Please bother about people in high places siphoning Billions and Trillions - let the boy 'eat'. He's getting it in, don't knock a young boy's hustle just cause you've never blown few hundreds of thousands your entire life - I don't care how the boy got it, as long as he didn't take nobody's life. You both must be comfortable with 18k minimum wage. SMH for y'all.

So it'll only take murder to make a crime worth nipping in the bud? Besides, how long before petty crime (though what petty crime raises 5 million Naira) snowballs into worse? Ritual killings, accidental killings due to kidnapping or armed robbery?

I'd like to say I weep for Nigeria, but one tear shed for Nigeria, is one tear too many. Nigeria is beyond redemption. Another 5 million years left won't see any improvement, she's more likely to self-destruct, with the amount of crime that's classed as "normal."
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Elpieda: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
OMG!OMG!!OMG!! see what the LOVE OF MONEY has done to the mentality of my people. I weep for my country. Day in day out we complain, we moan, we "pray" but yet our minds are not being renewed, it is not being refreshed, there is still so much ignorance in the mode of thinking.

We say we want a revival in the overall well being of Nigeria but we fail to realize that a revival starts within OURSELVES. If this is the way we respond to an issue as grave as this, then are we really ready for Nigeria to change. We claim to believe in God and pray to him for change but goodness gracious I wont be so surprised if God has turned a blind eye to us too based on the way we turn a blind eye to obvious criminal acts against humanity, all in the name of that thing called MONEY, and then we complain when other foreign nations tag us as fraudsters, are they far from the truth

Money will never buy you happiness, it will not buy you peace, it will not buy you a reputation, it will not buy you integrity, it will not buy you character.  We place so much value on tangibles but forget that the intangible value of character and integrity represents true wealth. That is what opens the door of favor and that is what pours out true blessings on us. I am not even responding to the posters dilemma. What amazes me most is the advice the majority of people have uttered here.

Evidently, Nigeria aint ready for CHANGE and I don't know if it will ever be,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
9jacrip:

You poor fool, u will  get what u deserved when bullets rains on you.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by better4u: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
It is high time we throw away sentiment, feelings and emotion, lets think about what is right not what you feel, lets be elite in our action, speech and write-up, not to be engulfed with the notion of making money, instead of making a good name, lets wake up, one love, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

So it'll only take murder to make a crime worth nipping in the bud? Besides, how long before petty crime (though what petty crime raises 5 million Naira) snowballs into worse? Ritual killings, accidental killings due to kidnapping or armed robbery?

I'd like to say I weep for Nigeria, but one tear shed for Nigeria, is one tear too many. Nigeria is beyond redemption. Another 5 million years left won't see any improvement, she's more likely to self-destruct, with the amount of crime that's classed as "normal."

I feel you.

justwise:

You poor fool, u will  get what u deserved when bullets rains on you.

Yeah right, poor fool huh? LOL! Bullets huh? Let it rain, Ode oshi. Na inside suffer u go die! You must really be hating on that kid and wishing it was you.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
9jacrip:

I feel you.

Yeah right, poor fool huh? LOL! Bullets huh? Let it rain, Ode oshi. Na inside suffer u go die! You must really be hating on that kid and wishing it was you.

I'm actually feeling sorry for him cos some jealous gang members will take him out and he ends up like every other criminal. Pretty soon his parents will be visiting and spending money on all sorts of native doctors looking for ways of protecting him.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

I'm actually feeling sorry for him cos some jealous gang members will take him out and he ends up like every other criminal. Pretty soon his parents will be visiting and spending money on all sorts of native doctors looking for ways of protecting him.

Bros - I understand your point but he's caking, its up to him to get himself into deep sh!t or not. Besides your political leaders are 'criminals' too and how do they 'end up'? Let's be bothered about those bankrolling huge bills not people making stipends. If I could I would engage in it too sha grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Librate(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
@OP   u should be proud of your brother for making money quick {in time} money is not easily gotten nowadays so be proud ur bros made it. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy wink if am in ur shoes i will definitly open a current account with 3million naira angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by seedord247(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Librate:

@OP   u should be proud of your brother for making money quick {in time} money is not easily gotten nowadays so be proud your bros made it. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy wink if am in your shoes i will definitly open a current account with 3million naira angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy wink

MuMu You nor Go school . . . Don't you know what they fixed deposit account. grin grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
9jacrip:

Bros - I understand your point but he's caking, its up to him to get himself into deep droppings or not. Besides your political leaders are 'criminals' too and how do they 'end up'? Let's be bothered about those bankrolling huge bills not people making stipends. If I could I would engage in it too sha grin

So cos politicians steals we all should encourage such? I never known any criminal who steals and live a long happy life, they always go on to steal more to feed their greedy life style at process they meet their bitter end. Family will be on the run, friends disappear, this is nothing new.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by gascoign1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

Okija, some of your posts on here have been funny, and I've had a good old hearty laugh, some I agree with, but not this. Family support's great, but the love for our family should not lure us into a false sense of loyalty. Some things you can ignore, some you can't. I love my family, but let's say I had a teenage son, who'd committed armed robbery, and in the process, he'd killed the person he'd robbed. Murder! Would I turn a blind eye, and in so doing, become an accessory? Hell no! Even if I lived in a state that upheld the death penalty, I would not cover up for my son.

Turning a blind eye to crime in the family is the worst thing one can do. It will run in the family, and get passed down to future generations. This pretty much passes out the message - "your brother just stoved some poor sods head in, but if the police ask, your brother was here all night." Heaven forbid I have a child that steals, robs and carries out other crimes such as kidnapping, or killings. I couldn't care less how much money such crimes bring in, I would hand such a child over to the authorities, without question. I would not have a criminal child infect the rest of my children. He / she would still remain my child, but he / she'll have to pay for their crimes. Hopefully a spell in jail will straighten him / her out. If not, then only God could help such a child.

Siena I really appreciate your comments,Thank you very much,I have never knew there are so much criminals on this site, i used to think NL is for responsible Nigerian who will not sell their pride and dignity for any price, Nevertheless i thank all your contributions both negative and positive,insults and curses. In as much as money play a very vital role in our life it is our sole responsibility as Nigerians to stand against those things that will bring shame and downfall to our society and generations unborn.Honesty and Hard work remains the key factor to a happy peaceful life.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by seedord247(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

So cos politicians steals we all should encourage such? I never known any criminal who steals and live a long happy life, they always go on to steal more to feed their greedy life style at process they meet their bitter end. Family will be on the run, friends disappear, this is nothing new.  

Oga Ade. . .  Corruption is our characteristic in Nigeria. shocked

Almost 90 percent of nigeria are Corrupt. this won way You dey rant like say you holy, if dem put you there na You go first

Talk say . . . Uk is not meant for the Poor.

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Librate(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

MuMu You nor Go school . . . Don't you know what they fixed deposit account. grin grin

Ure a fool,slowpoke anu mpama idiot wack,slowpoke, product of wat people said am sure ur testis are 5
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by iaabc(f): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
This is really scary. To think that employers post vacancies here! These people will steal their employers monies all in the name of maga don pay or politicians are doing it. This is truly worrisome.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by seedord247(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
gascoign1:

Siena I really appreciate your comments,Thank you very much,I have never knew there are so much criminals on this site, i used to think NL is for responsible Nigerian who will not sell their pride and dignity for any price, Nevertheless i thank all your contributions both negative and positive,insults and curses. In as much as money play a very vital role in our life it is our sole responsibility as Nigerians to stand against those things that will bring shame and downfall to our society and generations unborn.Honesty and Hard work remains the key factor to a happy peaceful life.

I laugh Like a cannibals.  . . .  you mean if you go to jerusalem, Rome, mecca, you won't find thieves there abi?

Nne . .  leave story. . .  All this people coming to blabb as if they are more Holy than Others might as been in this shoe and they

luckily make use of what they have gain in it to establish tangible things.

If you like Handover your brother to OPC or Bakassi. Na you know no . . .
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by seedord247(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
Librate:

Ure a fool,slowpoke anu mpama  wack,slowpoke, product of wat people said am sure your testis are 5

Are you trying to install all those Program you mention on your family and you are Looking for the software driver abi?

I can help you . . .  Them dey sell one for Okija shrine . . Jumentous Monkey
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
@Everyone including OP: F**k self-righteousness or being holy - F*&k the entity called 'Nigeria', F&*k being a Nigerian, I'm all about the mulla.

seedord247:

I laugh Like a cannibals.  . . .  you mean if you go to jerusalem, Rome, mecca, you won't find thieves there abi?

Nne . .  leave story. . .  All this people coming to blabb as if they are more Holy than Others might as been in this shoe and they

luckily make use of what they have gain in it to establish tangible things.

[color=#990000][b]If you like Handover your brother to OPC or Bakassi
. Na you know no . . .
[/b][/color]

Seedord247: U cudnt have said it any better, so on point. @OP: if u're not comfy with your broda's acquired wealth then ignore it and live ur life or better still stop worrying yourself about it. You too 'make it'
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by denzel2009: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
Maga don pay shout halleluyah. . .

Tell him to remember to pay his tithes!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by dvonne(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Try talking to him one more time if he does not listen then you must realise he is an 18 years old Adult who is prepared to face the consequences of his actions.

He will learn alot through this experience,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Librate(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
seedord247:

Are you trying to install all those Program you mention on your family and you are Looking for the software driver abi?

I can help you . . .  Them dey sell one for Okija shrine . . Jumentous Monkey

i see ! dey bring u up for cementry?, eeekwa? aquatic dwarf
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by cycline404(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
Well Which money is legal or illegal, I believe you should sit him down talk to him with what next he wish to do with his life, Abi my fellow NL?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by asha80(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
i repeat you can advise your brother and outrightly condenm your family members for supporting your brother.you can even distance yourself from the family for now if you want BUT on no account should you report your brother to EFCC as your brother might find out it was you that did it and this will in future lead to very nasty brother and family feud that might last generations.

unless of course you do not mind being a loner.

this is coming from someone that belongs to a family that is suffering from serious family feuds because of actions of a few of my uncles and my father.one of myu uncle still regrets the actions he took almost 30 years ago that sort of caused the problems.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by seedord247(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
cycline404:

Well Which money is legal or illegal,  I believe you should sit him down talk to him with what next he wish to do with his life,  Abi my fellow NL?

Wa Gbayi .   Ori soo.

Librate:

i see ! dey bring u up for cementry?, eeekwa? aquatic dwarf

I check back my heritage, the shortest man in my family is 5.9 . . . may be you are trying to tell us how your family

look like grin grin grin . . .
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Bad thing will always be bad, sudden unexplained wealth is one good way to lifetime of misery.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by asas(f): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2011
u guys are so some how some say its jealousy but money can really blind pple poster dont report ur bro to efcc , call him and talk to him or speak to ur family and explain wats happening, with wats left u guys cud start up something to help d family, cuz if ur brother gets into trouble all dem pple dat enjoyed with wld leave him to dance to d music, in my opinion oh just av a talk wiv him and advice him dats all
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2011
oyb (m)

Hahahaha!!!!!!Yes I'm in my finals but based abroad.Yes it's true,my 1M gone.Yes the guy who stole the money needed it more than i do.Yes was meant for my building project.Yes my dad loose guild,mugu fall man chop.Kids are turning millionaires over night and there is nothing u can do about it.Firm.

Quote from: bravedude on October 12, 2011, 09:51 AM
Well i'm in my finals at the state university and have lived there for close to 4yrs now.I left the state 3month ago and traveled out of the country.I will be there early next year and hope those undergoing project are completed then,especially that of Amawaya and mechanic villa since we have alot of hostels there.Well good one bro.I love Owerri it's very lifely,though i am based in lagos.

Quote from: bravedude on October 26, 2011, 04:06 PM
desertboom (m)

@chamber2. . . Please, lets leave this little kid alone. He doesn't understand much, he's too fragile for you. @IITA Ib. I like your story and I also share your idea.

Please don't call me a kid because u don't know me.I wish NL gives the opportunity of conversing face 2 face,i doubt if you will call me a kid.Watch your words please.

@chamber2

That wasn't an opinion, it was an insult. You don't make such denigrating comments in a public forum like this. Also, there is no evidence to support your claim that a 2.1 grad of Unilag is better than a first class grad of Absu.

Even Seun of NL knows everyone here is entitled to his opinion.You wouldn't know if my comment was from past experience.I didn't put that comment to you rather,was my point of view.If i was a product of a state university,it shouldn't be your business.Please learn to mind your business so it don't get you into trouble.I have done business with some people on NL and they can tell i'm a man of good characters despite they haven't met me in person.

based abroad Cheesy Cheesy my arse. all these small boy liars. going by your post history and the morals you are displaying, i'd say you are a cult boy who also steals cars. please do tell, are you a graduate of absu, that school where sharp bad guys lawyers etal gang ra-pe hapless sales girls as a male bonding rite of passage? no wonder Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Quote from: bravedude on Yesterday at 02:09:16 PM
Yes,those guyz or guy who stole my money turned millionaire over night and i'm happy for him/them.So u can see when i said guys are turning millionaire over nite.But assuming dem catch am,e beating for no b here oh.Sharp badt guy i call them.

only a thief would hail people who robbed him as sharp bad guys. because he did not work for the money and all he has to do is be sharp and rob someone else. keep supporting your partner in crime, but be careful

this could be you one day http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/news/2011/4_0.jpg?1319738900

Well let me have your number,i will place a call to and you will see for youself.Partner in crime,hahahaaha,my funds keep balling in.I don't do illegal deal man, What about you?Na people like ena wey dey preach dey rob self.Nonsense.Keep quiet and no insult police man.I can't place a cause on someone just because of change man.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Smilenw(f): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2011
op

Is he your only sibling? Be glad the guy is spending the money on his parents and not on wayward lifestyle. Worser, he could've taken all the money and left the country/home without mentioning a word.

Legal or illegal, he shall reap what he sowed. As a brother you have done your part. If you are not happy about the current developements, mind your own business and let him be. We live in a funny world- your concern could be mistaken for jealousysmiley
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by darne(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=15pt]God Go Punish YOU if you Report the Boy To One Yeye Officer,, LEAVE THE GUY ALONE !!!!!  angry angry angry angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.