Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] (5039 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / At Home Daddy's Little Princess, At School Slay Queen (Picture Included) / Should You Buy Sex Dolls: Yes Or No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online for a Queen

A female friend of mine, who is a beauty queen, is hosting a pageant and she needs 4 crowns.

They're trying to sell her 1 for 34k+. That means she'll spend at least, 136k. Not much, but a different route could make it cheaper and more adventurous with a story to tell.

Instead of watching her spend that money, I told her to take pictures of the crowns and send to me so that I'll buy them on 1688.

I have never used 1688 before — I usually use AliExpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia, etc. but decided to try this 1688 since I have a verified Alipay account since 2014 or thereabout.

I wish I have a verified WeChat account I would've used Pinduoduo or another Chinese site. Anyway, I did my...

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Anyway, I did my picture search on 1688 and found those exact crowns at a cheap rate.

I funded my Alipay via a certain site I found online and paid with USDT through Binance.

The RMB arrived in an hour or less and I made payment of those goods.

Five of the goods I bought have arrived at my shipping warehouse in China and ready to be flown to Nigeria, but 1 hasn't. Why? I made the mistake of buying from an unverified seller. Though, his...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Though, his account is 5 years on 1688. He gave me 3-4 more days after 3 days of not shipping it to the warehouse. I'm kind of upset with him.

The lesson is, don't patronize these unverified sellers except they are 7+ years into the game and have great reviews and you should only pay them via Alipay to avoid being scammed.

Finally, I decided to search for some sex tóys to buy and ship along with the crowns. Every queens deserve a private time to quench their thirst at this stressful period in our country. Don't they? I'm still confused on the...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2023
I'm still confused on the sex tóy to buy. Any suggestion?

Typing...

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Below are some of the orders. Also, if you're into importation, which shipping company do you use and how do you fund your Alipay? The exchange I'm using is doing $1 for 7¥. I want official rate or at least, ¥7.25 per $.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2023
So, which sex tóy do you suggest I add to my cart as a gift to a woman?
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Ballzproblemm: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2023
welcome back
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by NoSmoking: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Buy her the type u use

8 Likes

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by LowKeyManny: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Second to d last image 👍🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
This boy is back again
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
NoSmoking:
Buy her the type u use
I don't use any.
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
shocked

So happy to hear from you, ilegendd. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Caleb15(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Buy her the real one and thank me later besides she needs crowns not gigolos
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Woodshot: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Now that you are Here again after hiatus pls drop update for catch out grin
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by lazkizz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
welcome back
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
iLegendd:
Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online for a Queen

A female friend of mine, who is a beauty queen, is hosting a pageant and she needs 4 crowns.

They're trying to sell her 1 for 34k+. That means she'll spend at least, 136k. Not much, but a different route could make it cheaper and more adventurous with a story to tell.

Instead of watching her spend that money, I told her to take pictures of the crowns and send to me so that I'll buy them on 1688.

I have never used 1688 before — I usually use AliExpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia, etc. but decided to try this 1688 since I have a verified Alipay account since 2014 or thereabout.

I wish I have a verified WeChat account I would've used Pinduoduo or another Chinese site. Anyway, I did my...

Typing...
hmmmmm cruise master

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oh, it's ILegendd.
cry
Back again.
Any current money making update, sir?
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
So, they've arrived from China after 7 days. They need to do home delivery. I'm not going anywhere to pick it.

My next is to purchase clothes from Bangladesh. I heard they have the best quality at affordable rates.

When I get these goods, who wants to see what is contained in the package?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
iLegendd:
So, they've arrived from China after 7 days. They need to do home delivery. I'm not going anywhere to pick it.

My next is to purchase clothes from Bangladesh. I heard they have the best quality at affordable rates.

present
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Newdawn30: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
iLegendd:

I am interested bro
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by abba190: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
the m@d man that said he will never come back to nairaland is finally back to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
the m@d man that said he will never come back to nairaland is finally back to nairaland
I'm replying you because if I ignore you, it will hurt. We humans naturally hate to be ignored.

If you show me a post I said I will never come to Nairaland, I'll foot all your bills this December. I only said I feel like deactivating. I'll still do it, but the day or year I'll do it, I have no idea.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
By the way, I'll soon create a post about this thing on the link below. You can read it and be ahead of others.

https://joeclef..com/2023/11/see-3-things-men-cant-do-without-wicked.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by abba190: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
iLegendd:
By the way, I'll soon create a post about this thing on the link below. You can read it and be ahead of others.

https://joeclef..com/2023/11/see-3-things-men-cant-do-without-wicked.html?m=1
grin
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
iLegendd:
I'm replying you because if I ignore you, it will hurt. We humans naturally hate to be ignored.

If you show me a post I said I will never come to Nairaland, I'll foot all you bills this December. I only said I feel like deactivating. I'll still do it, but the day or year I'll do it, I have no idea.

Have a nice day.
are you still stingy?
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
oxiide22:
are you still stingy?
Yes, extremely. Una go suffer for APC hand.
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by Sulele04(m): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2023
iLegendd:

If you show me a post I said I will never come to Nairaland, I'll foot all you bills this December. I only said I feel like deactivating. I'll still do it, but the day or year I'll do it, I have no idea.

Have a nice day.
Don't deactivate sha some of us value your posts.
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by dNortherner(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2023
iLegendd:
iLegendd talk better thing na, make your face show too.
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
iLegendd:

shocked

grin my man! Please don't deactivate...
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
iLegendd:
honestly, I don suffer for buhari here comes tinubu with shege pro max which pass buhari But my God pass them.
Re: Watch Me Buy Sex Tòy Online For A Queen [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Things I bought are lightweight, so they only amounted to 29k shipping, packing, and clearance fee. Waybill may be 2-5k. So it should be a total of 34k max. My next will be to buy lots of heavy things and use their sea shipping. It's Skyjet Logistics.

They're one of the best, but I read lots of bad reviews about them last night on TikTok which revolves around negligence after your goods have overstayed with them in their warehouse.

Though, they have lots of happy customers too — way more than the bad reviews. It's just that their air shipping is becoming somewhat too expensive from what old users are saying.

I don't care as long as my goods get to me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.