Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is It Good To Eat Akara Made In Remembrance For The Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Eat Akara Made In Remembrance For The Dead (412 Views)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Eat Akara Made In Remembrance For The Dead by Solofresh2: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please is it good to eat akara made for remembrance or Sara in Yoruba land
Re: Is It Good To Eat Akara Made In Remembrance For The Dead by Pat081: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Please is it good to eat akara made for remembrance or Sara in Yoruba land
Some people love eating it and some hate it someone like me eat it only if I know the person but can never eat it if I do not know the people but come to think of it Nigeria of today people eat anything that comes there way

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Eat Akara Made In Remembrance For The Dead by Magnoliaa(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Do as your conscience directs you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? / The Red Flag You Should Consider Before You Choose A Life Partner In A Family A / Difference From A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.