Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43331 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by giacomogiovanni: 11:56am On Jan 25
thaqib:

If you are ignorant but also doesnt know you are, how can anybody help you?
You are a product of hate and you think everybody is like you

I pity you. U need urgent rehabilitation!

Projection.
Your 'religion' has caged your mind and you deceive yourself by hiding your head in the sand and exposing your ignorant behind.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by giacomogiovanni: 11:56am On Jan 25
Stoplying:

I'm not a Muslim, but I don't see a difference between your ideology and that of a jihadist.
I'm not surprised that you actually admire the jihadists, you guys have exactly the same ideology and methods, you are just on opposite teams but playing the same game. The jihadists probably admire you as well.
Who are you?
Shift abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.