Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43317 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2023
You are a hypocrite. You are a pure hypocrite. Why not blame Hamas? Does Hamas terrorist cares about his own people?

No one is happy about Israel response. But you are indeed a hypocrite

God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by austinbrown: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

just imagine the rubbish you posted there

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Sajio(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2023
But Israel nor kill innocent ppl with their tunnel na bra.
Bliss62:

Abeg Isreal sef no get tunnel ?!

Isrealis funny

When your enemy want to deal with you and steal your land, you start hearing funny stories about yourself

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ykc2(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

under ground Tunnel leading to where? How many underground tunnels dey hospital for your state or your village?you wan support boko haram AKA hamas? na ogun go hammer you
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ever8090: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

go to Gaza let Israeli military kill you alongside your people (Hamas) so that we will hear word

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ever8090: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

you called people that went and killed innocent Israel children and women innocent abi?... Mohamed must be proud of you from hell where he is presently residing

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by siraj1402(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way
From that short video, if truly you are not demented, will Hamas be operating under a canopy? Where is the tunnel you guys keep in shouting? You only choose what you see reason you always thinks with anus.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Smartguyboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Where the the tunnel that lead to the hospital?
Justifying killing of innocent children with propaganda that won’t sell.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2023
A lot of nairaland people are just naive on this issue. Isreal posted the video of an elevator pit and called it a tunnel with electricity, which has long been debunked by elevator experts all over the world.

Let's assume you even saw weapons inside of Gaza, is Gaza under isrealis administration? Don't they have their own police and military? What should they use to fight local crime inside of Gaza? Batons?

The other time Isreal pointed to an Islamic calendar as a list of Hamas hostage gaurds found inside al Shifa hospital, but question should be why is Isreal trying desperately to find evidence of Hamas activities inside of hospitals if it's not to justify the horrendous atrocities they've already Committed by bombing said hospital, killing mostly civilians and refugees.

For the africans still blindly supporting Isreal, Google what is currently happening in Congo, same genocide for resource control and Isreal with no single diamond mine is one of the world largest exporter of diamonds. Keep being gullible till it reaches you.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Tyriq: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Postinor:
keep on been an hypocrite so if I kill ur father and steal ur father's land for more than 50 years u won't retaliate right
You should retaliate! Its your right to do so!
So what if i kill ur father and steal ur father's land for more than 300 years u wont retaliate right?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by VULCAN(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's good to remind kids of historical facts as they weren't there then.

The US claimed there were weapons of mass destruction long before they were on ground.

When they got there, they didn't discover any.

Whereas, IDF found weapons while pursuing Hamas.

If you are incapable of differentiating btw the two....

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Just like the US found weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by CaptainAyub: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Just do the needful
Bomb ba?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Raf4: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Alamkir:

They are sudanist rebels not Islam Arab. Stop trying to pin everything on religion

I trust you people will try to window dress it. They're muslim arab invaders that dislodged and keep terrorising the indigenous black Africans of Sudan. The major reason South Sudan broke away the other time.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by olabodejinad: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way

Wake up man, Jews don't give a batshit about you Christians. Every sane human being knows Hamas is funded by Isreal themselves to serve as justification for genocide in Palestine. Even the son of one of Hamas top commanders defected and revealed the truth but nobody paid attention because you are glad Muslims are being killed. You are on here preaching sinners go to hell but you think that killing innocent babies and women is righteous? Killing is bad, no way you want to put it, no matter what side you're on. Jews are even being taught from childhood propaganda against arabs, inciting mass murder and teaching them hate. What do you have to say to that one All Muslims and Arabs deserve to die?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by olabodejinad: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
VULCAN:
It's good to remind kids of historical facts as they weren't there then.

The US claimed there were weapons of mass destruction long before they were on ground.

When they got there, they didn't discover any.

Whereas, IDF found weapons while pursuing Hamas.

If you are incapable of differentiating btw the two....

planted weapons to justify the bombing, I seem to remember that they initially claimed it was a Palestinian rocket that hit the wrong target. Keep believing in fairytale because you think all Muslims should die
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by VULCAN(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is you who is a sadist and a religious bigot.

On Oct 7, Your people slaughtered 1400 innocent civilians in one day and you said nothing about it. You didn't condemn it, you didn't say a word for the girls raped, the fathers killed, the babies burnt, the women kidnapped.

Then on Oct 18, 11 says later you cried out in solidarity with the Palestinians after Israel had begun her counterattack.

You have pretended a little since then to be neutral but your timeline has exposed you.

You are an evil terrorist sympathiser and nothing more.

The Palestinians in Gaza voted Hamas as their govt.

So they tied their identity to Hamas

So if Gaza goes down, the Palestinians made that choice in 2006

And they must live with it

Israel will destroy Hamas this time.

No Turning Back

God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

[quote author=God1000 post=126465642]Sad, such a heartbreaking situation in Gaza

I feel for innocent Palestinians that are caught up in this war[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by OgaTheTop2: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Don't stand with people of Gaza on Nairaland . Please go to Gaza to stand with them in person..
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Wahabfuture: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

When are you flying to Gaza to fight? or are you no longer interested in your 72 virgins? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by gaskiyamagana: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Just do the needful
As enjoined by the blood sucking God, who sucked blood of Jesus to clean your sins?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:

Abeg Isreal sef no get tunnel ?!

Isrealis funny

When your enemy want to deal with you and steal your land, you start hearing funny stories about yourself

Which land? Guy, use ur head. Who first make attack? Why dem attack Isreal first? Shey Israel Pursue dem comot for Gaza? You are my neighbor and a Terrorists who terrorize me and you expect me to fold my hands and watch you? Israel is even being linient with them, if na me, i swear, if na me, i go erase Gaza from the map. I guess the Israelis are just linient with them because of the Civillians there playing the Victim's card and still housing these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by magzey: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just faking their invasion flair ,you can trust Zionist with lies ,killing innocent children in quest of fighting terrorism grin grin grin

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

You can only believe Hamas because you're a terrorist yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Tochi360: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Hope you aware that Hamas is a terrorist group and the only thing that makes sense to their existence is terror.

Take Israel out of the picture and watch Hamas bomb the liberal minded people around them.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Gainman: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

You be serious werey. Go tell aljazeera to come dispute it. Aljazeera sef never call it propaganda. Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Holiness2100:

You Lie. Quit it.
This is just last nite. I am 300% sure.

Ranstil hospital was the one of days ago. I was the one broke the news here.
DO YOU KNOW THAT I SUBSCRIBE TO ISRAEL TV ON YOUTUBE, PLS KNOW THAT MANY POST YOU SEE ON NAIRALAND, SOME NEWS ARRIVE HERE AFTER 4. 5 DAY _____ ILTV ON LIFE COVERAGE, FIND OUT BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by 11doubledee: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
joyandfaith:

Who will punish isreal?
Which country is a major sponsor of UN?
Gazans have three options-leave gaza, fight hamas or join hamas to fight isreal. Hamas made wrong move.
Unfortunately that's the reality on ground but terrorist sympathizers chose to deceive themselves and play victim.
The over 10000 missiles fired into Isreal from GAZA was meant to do what?
Entertain isrealis with fireworks?
With 50 percent success rate, isreal would probably have suffered more fatalities.
Terrorist sympathizers are only crying because HAMAS failed in their quest to desolate isreal with false hope from IRAN and HEZBOLLAH.
Or were those missiles designed to identify isreali schools, children, Elderly, women, worship center etc
Hamas foolishly attacked isreal without thinking of the consequences.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by kalvoken(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Go to Gaza, you can only prove your stance there
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by goodyvin02(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:
One thing is sure.no matter how much you cry here on Nairaland,Gaza is going down.

Like London bridge
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Problem is, UN cannot send any force if USA continues to use its veto power against the popular position
Tell your Hamas to release d hostages
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
From today, I throw my support for Israel. I was misinformed hence earlier support for the Hamas.

Hamas invaded Israel, killed lots of people, abducted many who are still held hostage.

Hamas hiding among civilians, why not come and finish what they started.

Any Muslim supporting the Hamas or against the bombings and killings by the Israeli soldiers are not true Muslims.

I urge Israel to raze Gaza to dust. All terorists must be eliminated.

The civilians in Gaza do not have my sympathy
They deserve whatever they get for refusing to expose the terorists Hamas hiding in their midst.

You cant start what you can't finish. I support Israel from today.

All terorists giving Islam a bad name must all be eliminated.

I appologize to everyone for my earlier support for the Hamas .

Please forgive and forget.

I stand with Israel.

Insha Allah
This is d first repentant Muslim I have ever seen.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by 11doubledee: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
bizzibodi:

Why are you terrorists like this,which hospitals build tunnels for what,why will Hamas not leave those weapons behind when on d run,d hospital tunnels is d safest place for them....those hospitals staffs are complicit not all of those that where medic uniforms are medics but Hamas,by d way what are all those refugees doing on hospitals compound when did hospitals become a refugee camp?
Probably HAMAS gave them false hope and beliefs.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by basilico: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Only a most gullible ignorant foooool will believe the evil propaganda of Isreal’s government.

After their numerous lies (Hamas beheading babies, Hamas bombing Gaza hospital, the nonexistent Gaza hospital nurse blaming Hamas etc) were bursted, now this.

The question one needs to ask is why Isreal before now repeatedly turned down the request by the Al shifa hospital management for the world to send an independent international investigation team to the hospital to investigate Isreal claims. Isreal turned down every of such request.
Another question is, Isreal’s military should explain why it went into the hospital and remained under closed doors after which it came out with all this bogus claims.

Check if this is propaganda. Videos and from the carnage unleashed by Hamas.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Q4hb3NtaZ7mOfrdsUnXexuZzzSbtlQJz?fbclid=IwAR2-bgPf_BUTHCu5k9KdY7ND4H1YWl6hWxmWfAaNZfQ0KuZewx7ejYAfiQs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.