Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43327 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
how is it propaganda ? shocked shocked
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by alobright17(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

Hamas spokesman Weldon

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Chetas81(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Last four days news not New, but new to nairalanders
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by aylive02(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?. You stand? With that your k-leg?

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by guru90: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
This Hospital big oooh
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by PusssyLord: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by jackie111(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2023
Why do they always lay all the arms and ammunition on the floor?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by DropsMic(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2023
sslcrypt:

STFU and go burn in hell with your seven demonic virgins. People like you need a reset of brain because your ability to think is gone.

Okay Mr “anybody who doesn’t support a genocide must be a muslim”.. The universe has a very funny way of paying people back in their own coin, especially dumb people. When calamity hit your family, no vex when those around you celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by easiest(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2023
Keep lying Okay

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Holiness2100: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2023
Chetas81:
Last four days news not New, but new to nairalanders

Lies.
This is just last night discovery. Infact hours ago.
This is not ranstil hospital of days ago.
This is Al-shifa hospital, gaza biggest hospital.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way
I support you on this. Go Israel,God be with you.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Chetas81(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Holiness2100:

Lies. This is just last night discovery. Infact hours ago. This is not ranstil hospital of days ago. This is Al-shifa hospital.
I watched the video 5 minutes video, say something else
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by annford: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

If you like, sit with them, nobody really cares. You know nothing about the war!
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ijaya123: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Just like the US found weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do to stop the IDF from finishing off Hamas. It’s

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by sonofElElyon: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Evil and heartless

FEED YOUR MIND...
RESULT OF YEARS OF RESEARCH. 3 NON-FICTION BOOKS (E-BOOKS AND PAPERBACKS). SHOCKING SECRETS!
*Sinister plan for a New World Order
*Decoding Ancient, End of the World Prophecies
*Jesus: Man-God or Mad Man? Examining the Evidence
Click on the link below to view the books NOW!
BE AWARE!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/author?ref=dbs_G_A_C&asin=B0CH6QRLKW

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by olusola200: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

One way thinking

Narrow minded
If are arguing with a fool they'll think you're the same
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ezidimma(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

And what did you say when your Hamas brothers first provoked Israel? The people they killed & abducted, are they not innocent?
How would you have wished Israel handled the destruction Hamas first meted out on them? Clap for them? Give them thumbs 👍?
You are truly a terrorist sympathiser & by extention an irrational buffoon/terrorist. Assuming your family member was among the victim Hamas wasted in that unexpected evil attack that triggered this war, am sure you will see things differently because the bigotry goggle that is beclouding your vision & reasoning would have fallen off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by mikeapollo: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Until they kill you or one of your loved ones one day in a terror attack.!
That is when you would realize the gravity of the activities of terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by GENES11S: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Lifestone:

Street war offers them such opportunity aside, Gaza is Hamas backyard !

You don't understand. With street war, they are facing trained killers (soldiers). They don't want such confrontation.

They can not cause much panic amongst those soldiers because they are expecting them.

They dont have element of surprise. Even this turnnel they are talking about, the US government had already seen it and talked about it without even stepping foot on Gaza.

Truth be say this terrorists group are too small for the might of Israel. They themselves know they are no match for Israel that's why they have to retreat. If they don't retreat, they will all be killed.

They prefer civilians or lunching surprise attack on security outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Don’t you know the way to Gaza so you can stand properly with the people of Palestine?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Why will Boko haram and armed robbers leave their weapons, vehicles and other articles behind when security are closing on them.
Why would a rapist leave condom behind when he is done raping.

Why did Alshifa hospital say they don't have underground tunnel for emergency purposes in the hospital. Or Did you ever hear the hospital mention to the press that they had any underground tunnel before this finding.
You are definitely a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Emyogalanya: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
well, you can call me whatever you like, I don't care because this forum is filled with sadists, religious bigots and irrational human beings who rejoice and celebrate the murder of innocent people.

I'm sure some of you here will be happy seeing Israel bombing northern Nigeria for as long as the people being targeted are not Christians

I've been called several names for supporting Palestinians but it doesn't bother me, I can live with that, I don't say things to impress people anymore

The people Hamas killed and Abducted are they not Innocent people , did you speak up for them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Holiness2100: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Chetas81:
I watched the video 5 minutes video, say something else
You Lie. Quit it.
This is just last nite. I am 300% sure.

Ranstil hospital was the one of days ago. I was the one broke the news here.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Confirmedzombie: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2023
From today, I throw my support for Israel. I was misinformed hence earlier support for the Hamas.

Hamas invaded Israel, killed lots of people, abducted many who are still held hostage.

Hamas hiding among civilians, why not come and finish what they started.

Any Muslim supporting the Hamas or against the bombings and killings by the Israeli soldiers are not true Muslims.

I urge Israel to raze Gaza to dust. All terorists must be eliminated.

The civilians in Gaza do not have my sympathy
They deserve whatever they get for refusing to expose the terorists Hamas hiding in their midst.

You cant start what you can't finish. I support Israel from today.

All terorists giving Islam a bad name must all be eliminated.

I appologize to everyone for my earlier support for the Hamas .

Please forgive and forget.

I stand with Israel.

Insha Allah
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Harnny(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2023
This reminds me of Nigerian police when they need to justify thier killings

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Tyriq: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Postinor:
Whoever believes all this israeli propaganda is the greatest fool
And whoever that also believe all the lies al jazeera is dishing out is a potential terrorist
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Banter1(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Hamas terrorists spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by michoim(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way
You can say that again
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by murade: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Karrima:
Wipe all terrorists out of the face of earth. And if any headslaming mofo tells you that attack on hamas is attack on Palestine as they are doing in Nigeria, send him to the abyss
Are Human Right Group that are defending their land against illegal occupation of Isreal TERRORISTS?
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Soliddust3030: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Don't mind them my sister, even Justin Trudeau of Canada criticized Mr netanyahu yesterday, but some people here are just something else.

I don't know what's wrong with some Africans with this issue of religion and Nigerians in particular.
Nobody can claim to be more christian than me.

It's just a matter of time, Israel will become a pariah state, there's a long list of countries in Europe, Asia, north and south America as well as Africa that are turning their backs on Israel

You they mind the bigots, very evil set of people celebrating the murder of innocent murder of children and women. Again this news about the hospital has been proven to be fake. IDF even deleted some pics they posted about tunnels in the hospital which happens to be a facility in Sweden.
Israel is just using propaganda and the world is seeing through their lies. You need to see first hand images and videos from Palestine then you will know the damage Israel have done to this guy's and while Israel have made more hamas soldiers.
Do they honestly think that with way they have murdered innocent kids, women and old people that there won't be consequences?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Denko2721987(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Believe mass murdering Zionist at your own peril
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:
One thing is sure.no matter how much you cry here on Nairaland,Gaza is going down.

GAZA HAS BECOME A PART OF ISRAEL, ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY THAT DOESNT LIKE THAT,SHOULD GO TO WAR WITH ISRAEL, LETS CHECH SOMETHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.