Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (43333 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Postinor:
keep on been an hypocrite so if I kill ur father and steal ur father's land for more than 50 years u won't retaliate right
Father's(Arab)land?many of you folks think Palestinians are one and same with philistines.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by blowjohn(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Someone here said that big hospitals all over the world have big underground tunnels πŸ˜‚.

For what purpose?

Start with naija.

Even UCH no get. No hospital for naija get
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by blowjohn(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Some people are screaming propaganda but just yesterday or so Palestinian victims in the hospitals vented their anger about Hamas terrorists hiding amongst them and using them as shield
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
monex:
Israel should allow independent international bodies access to Al-Shifa and Al-Rantisi hospitals if they want the world to believe them.

I know they had allowed CNN access to Al-Rantisi Hospital but it was more of reporting than investigation.
Which evidences do you terrorists need again?you can fire me rockets from hospitals & think I will not respond.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Error401: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
you can start being logical from 1947
Fountainofyouth:

See this one, big hospitals all over the world dey build underground tunnel, name one with examples and links of every country with underground tunnels in big hospitals lets see, in fact start with your country naija which of our big hospitals have underground tunnels for emergencies? Dey lie with sense and stop giving silly excuses for these people, stop blindly supporting Hamas, some Palestinians are presently becoming aware that hamas do not give a fvxk about them, or didn't you watch on Aljazeera a video of an injured Palestinian Old man insulting Hamas saying they should go to hell for the pains they caused them, he said they should stop hiding behind civilians and come out to fight like real men, this is coming from a Gaza citizen that see through and is fed up of the useless tactics of hamas yet you that is in naija thinks you know better than them? You are not a Christian, you are a Muslim fanatic extremist that refuse to be logical in your accessions.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by loswhite(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine
I don't trust Isreal but I trust Hamas. Yet we wonder why bandits and terrorists are thriving in Nigeria....lol

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Arabk25: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:
This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

Sorry bro I feel your pain terrorism must be eradicated from this earth starting with Gaza

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Kedikedi77: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way
oga righteousness be calming down u hear All of us here na human sha
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Traplord09: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Keep jokeing.

God1000:

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by ClitRaider: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

Werey online keyboard warrior.

Hop on the next flight to Gaza if you really love Hamas.

You stand for Naija dey shout nonsense.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Kingbuhari(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

you can volunteer to die for Hamas... Head slammer
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by thaqib(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
giacomogiovanni:
You don't understand.
Islam is a cancer.
It was created by a power-hungry narcissist to fulfill his fevered dreams of regional conquest.
His book that he left as a legacy to his followers instructs them to steadfastly follow in those mad ambitions.
Those ideologies he proposed in that book will keep on creating monsters and terrorists for as long as Islam exists.
That's why the ISISs, ISWAPs, Boko Harams, Al Qaedas, Hamas, Hezbollahs, etc of the world are the true Muslims because they've never forgotten the precepts laid down by their warlord leader.

U are spreading hate message against muslims. I m sure u know some muslims in your community or work place. Why havent they killed you. Grow up !
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by NwaliE01: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

You better sit down. You have been standing with the people of Palestine.
I am yet to see where you vehemently condemn the act of terrorism done on Oct.09 against Isreal. Isreal didn't just wake up and start killing Hamas carelessly. They were invaded by this wicked people. I am sure, Palestinians would benefit from this terrorist cleansing that is going on. The Palestinians have been suffering in the hands of those wicked terrorists over the years.
They killed their people if by any chance they oppose their wrongs. Pray for the Palestinians to gain freedom from the few wicked terrorists among them.
Please find sit and rest.

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by izubext007: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Good job
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by DropsMic(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
sslcrypt:

You obviously see the demon in this situation. Who are the blood thirsty Hamas but yet chose to talk like an idiot and claim calamity. It's people like you calamity will fall on because you support demons using their people as human shield to achieve their blood thirsty goals. How can a few hold an entire population hostage? In this life is either you kill or you get killed. HAMAS totally miscalculated with their killing spree, no matter how you want to paint the propaganda of historical land crap. After all when Abbas was in power those people saw development and coexisted.

Keep supporting blood thirsty bastrds using their people as shield. Because it will also befall you and your family.

Like i said earlier, the universe has a funny way of punishing fools. When heavy calamity befalls you and you try to fight for your right, don't be angry when those who should typically support you criticize and insult you instead.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Postinor: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tyriq:

You should retaliate! Its your right to do so!
So what if i kill ur father and steal ur father's land for more than 300 years u wont retaliate right?
what u just said is what israel did to palestinians, so what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Stoplying: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Regex:

This is not an African thing. This is a global thing. It's basically anything the West hates their colonies has to hate it too. Even at work I am an Israeli sympathiser and Ukrainian advocate. Outside there I don't give a shit about those two.
If your job requires you to go against your values, then perhaps you need to get an other job.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Regex: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stoplying:

If your job requires you to go against your values, then perhaps you need to get an other job.

I understand what you mean, but it's my job and my values has got nothing to do with it.
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by giacomogiovanni: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
thaqib:

U are spreading hate message against muslims. I m sure u know some muslims in your community or work place. Why havent they killed you. Grow up !
πŸ˜‚.

Stop being stupid.
Any Muslim that isn't a violent extremist isn't a true Muslim; they should call themselves another name.
Any peace-loving Muslim is either naive as to the true nature of Islam or he is a duplicitous person.
The basic tenets of Islam is blood, violence and conquest.
There's nowhere Islam, the true Islam as laid down by Mohammed, goes that progress follows. It must be war, conflicts and chaos.
That's why I respect the Islamic fundamentalists more than 'moderate' Muslims.
At least those extremists aren't afraid to stand for the true nature of their blood-sucking cult.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Segxydube: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

U be mumu normally

Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Segxydube: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
freakyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.

U be mumu
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Stoplying: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
giacomogiovanni:

πŸ˜‚.
That's why I respect the Islamic fundamentalists more than 'moderate' Muslims.

I'm not a Muslim, but I don't see a difference between your ideology and that of a jihadist.
I'm not surprised that you actually admire the jihadists, you guys have exactly the same ideology and methods, you are just on opposite teams but playing the same game. The jihadists probably admire you as well.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Iwin2: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Iwin2: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Islamic terrorist like you deserve to be sent to go and meet your own set of imaginary 72 virgins as soon as possible for the sake of sane people around you. The earlier the better.

Ak-47s-found-in-gaza-hospital-were-strictly-for-medicinal-use

https://babylonbee.com/news/hamas-says-all-the-ak-47s-found-in-gaza-hospital-were-strictly-for-medicinal-use
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by mipeesoft(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
AmenπŸ™
Righteousness2:
The Hospitals in Gaza are used by hamas terrorists as terrorist locations because they know Israel will not strike Hospitals ordinarily.

A Big salute to the IDF for these mind blowing exposures.
GOD Bless you and protect you guys .
GOD Bless ISRAEL.
GOD Bless those that bless you and Curse those that Curse you
By God's grace and Help, the abductees will be located and rescued.
Victory, victory and More victory all the way

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dontcry09985:

You go stand tire and Still be bombed like mad Mohammed SAW.

Darling Jesus darling Jesus oh my darling Jesus you are a wonderful God , I love you soooo much darling Jesus oh my darling Jesus you are a wonderful God

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahaha, death, destruction, dismantling , disaster to all Hamas and Gaza terrorist grin
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by fxexperts: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

MR Thinking what happened to your brain, why didnt you ask why the Hamas guys left 1000 dead bodies all over Israel when they know Israel can use it as a case against and also to attacked them. Your Brain didnot copy that part too. joker
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by giacomogiovanni: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm not a Muslim, but I don't see a difference between your ideology and that of a jihadist.
I'm not surprised that you actually admire the jihadists, you guys have exactly the same ideology and methods, you are just on opposite teams but playing the same game. The jihadists probably admire you as well.
That's because you can't comprehend.
The jihadists at least have the courage and sincerity to come out, say this is what they stand for and are ready to kill for it.
At least, they show you that they are your enemy.
You have to at least respect that.
That's way better than the duplicitous 'moderate' or 'peace-loving' Muslims, who use cowardly means of subterfuge, passive-aggression and taqqiya to camouflage their nefarious motives of domination.
And yes, I believe you; you aren't a Muslim. The real Muslims are doing the work of their bloodthirsty demon idol Allah as postulated in the writings from the fevered brain of its prophet Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by Krismas(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Raf4:

Just earlier this week, thousands of black Africans were murdered by islamic arab terrorists in Sudan. Non of you is standing with indigenous black Africans, but will rather wail on top of hamas terrorists matter.
What’s happening in Sudan is a Civil war. You very wrong to call any of the parties ISLAMIC TERRORIST in a country where 91% is Muslim. So, I think the African Union should arrange a peace keeping force to force a unification of opinion by the warring groups
Re: Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.