Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It (31638 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing β€œCamo” In Ogun (Photos) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by NwaliE01: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Carmou na regular wear here but my country na crime. You can't even see soldiers wearing camou here at all. For over 1 year now, i haven't sight one soldier on the street.
Our country is sick to the marrow.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by APOPTOSIS: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
phemmie06:
I don't have much to say about this but they have been warning the civilian to stay away from there materials.
What about Davido, & Wizkid ?
Are they Naval seals?
Anyway, I regularly do such in the United States.
It's normal to wear military regalia in the states.
In fact they are sold in the open markets across the state. But I will never try such in a lawless Society riddled with hatred, anguish and gross inequalities
This is a local market in the United States.
People are begged to by Camo.
From Babies to Grannies.

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by SaLongs1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
joseph1832:
Hmm. The way some of these soldiers behave is something else.

We should ask Defense HQ, if its a crime for a civilian to put on camouflage, let's see or hear their answer.
Unfortunately it is a crime in this country.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by FILEBE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Nigerian Army has a department for reporting harrassment especially on civilians

The only problem is wearing camouflage (impersonation) can land you 2 years imprisonment with the option of fine

Please how do we reach the department?
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by kmaster007: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
No be fight nah. Y you dey hot like pepper soup
ipobarecriminals:
cool your headache. The peepz that knw me here personally knw best
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sukkot: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
oti bere o, Woli Sukkot AKA Obadiah 777 cheesy
Chief Eku igbadun grin
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
sukkot:
Chief Eku igbadun grin
ki olorun fun wa ni oriofe ati alafia lojojumo ni oruko Jesu , Amin tongue,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by youngrichnigga: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Eediots, is Cami-short now part of the official soldier uniforms We seem to only have oppressors in uniform across all GSAs and even paramilitary outfits undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sukkot: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
ki olorun fun wa ni oriofe ati alafia lojojumo ni oruko Jesu , Amin tongue,
Amin Jesu πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by phemmie06(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
You have said it all. A lawless or double standard country

APOPTOSIS:

What about Davido, & Wizkid ?
Are they Naval seals?
Anyway, I regularly do such in the United States.
It's normal to wear military regalia in the states.
In fact they are sold in the open markets across the state. But I will never try such in a lawless Society riddled with hatred, anguish and gross inequalities
This is a local market in the United States.
People are begged to by Camo.
From Babies to Grannies.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
sukkot:
Amin Jesu πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Olorun fi owo ina Lori ori Sukkot, ko le she ishe ti o ran Sukkot ko wa sheniayeyi ni oruko Jesu Amin grin. I hope my Yoruba is correct : cheesy
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Only in nigeria
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sukkot: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Olorun fi owo ina Lori ori Sukkot, ko le she ishe ti o ran Sukkot ko wa sheniayeyi ni oruko Jesu Amin grin. I hope my Yoruba is correct : cheesy
na egun you write not yoruba shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
sukkot:
na egun you write not yoruba shocked
tongue
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sukkot: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
tongue
grin Amin Jesu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by BayLord01(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Scoutvibe:

If you see a soldier you will ask him to show you his ID or what

We actually have language, it's when you can't reply that I will suspect fowl play & ask for ID.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by luluman: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nackzy:
This nonsense only happens in Africa especially Nigeria, you can never see this rubbish in saner climes
Whether sane or insane what's your business with military camouflage if you are not a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Kamalex22(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Let them go to sambisa and carry out same treatment on Boko haram that wears full military cammo .....BH even drives the army trucks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
We need these guys in this video to show them small pepper 🌢️ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Bad boy😁😁😁
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Kamalex22(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
I remember the day 3 soldier Don catch my yanzπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ipobcannibals: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
God bless the Nigerian army

People should take into consideration where a terrorist organization like ipob/esn cannibals will wear Camo and be terrorizing folks.
So no to civilians wearing camo, if you do, then you go see shege banza!
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Brenbentondiaz: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Nigerian Army has a department for reporting harrassment especially on civilians

The only problem is wearing camouflage (impersonation) can land you 2 years imprisonment with the option of fine

I'm trying to see how wearing camouflage is impersonation.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Olat4421: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nonsense. Na so one idiot told me sleep inside d gutter because I hold just a bandana dat has soldier camouflage. Average Nigeria just love to misuse their power in way flex their power on ordinary civilian
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by tafat: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
bobbiiee:
It's not today. My friend was told to remove his Camo short in Ibadan. I have seen Camouflage hoodie, shirt, short, other lovely camo wears that are not in any way close to the type worn by the military, I have chosen to walk away.
I don't want one son of Lucifer to be telling me to do frog jump. I don't want Edide, Ejoko.
The only Camo I will buy is Camo Crocs. No force in hell can stop that.
abi o grin
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Nackzy:
This nonsense only happens in Africa especially Nigeria, you can never see this rubbish in saner climes
if they allow such things in Africa you can't control the after effects,because impostures will multiply commiting crime with camo.
Africa is not economically advanced like USA and Europe they wear it leisurely,they don't chop belleful,naija boys dey find owo by owo da by force.
If you wan wear camourflag for Africa,go join the army. angry
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by BluntCrazeMan: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Nackzy:
There are no laws against Camo in saner climes.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Beey(f): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Rebuker:
Nigerian soldiers caught a young guy wearing a short camo, asked him to pull the shorts and tear them.

In a video currently circulating on the internet, some Nigerian soldiers were seen harassing a young man for wearing camo shorts.

The soldiers asked the young guy to empty the pockets, which he did. Subsequently, he was asked to pull down the shorts and tear them.

One of the soldiers was heard asking his colleague to bring scissors from the car. Another soldier instructed him to tear the shorts after the young guy had pulled them down. The young man was filmed making efforts to tear the shorts with his hands.

However, this has sparked mixed reactions as many blame the Nigerian soldiers for such an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-6HgDNuqo
Bunch of dumb asses. Idiots!! Little power & African soldiers behave as if they own us. Is that their shade of camouflage because, different countries have different shades of camouflage? Here in the US the army don’t care. I’ve only seen this harassment in my country Kenya & now Nigeria.African soldiers and police have one character trait, brutality.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Autonomous01(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Issokay but Why is it dat At Any slight opportunity, some cowards be insulting d armed forces, calling them cowards , and all sort of names….. stop running ur mouth, if e easy follow dem go operations or lay ur life for ur country, no dey one corner dey form jagaban here
Person wey no get balls, if some ppl see cold metal near their face, dem go shit for body .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.