Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It (31595 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Alpharey: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2023
efeteb:
I can't even wear Camo in my dream not to talk of physically.

Anything wey resemble army Color nor dey fine for my eyes because I nor want soldier wahala.

The day Soldier hold me for warri crises, only my cry in anticipation of their beating, na their oga beg me make I dey go.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Kio kio kio
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by samdamdamzy: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2023
ponishah:

The approach is wrong, but it is illegal wear uniforms of institutions you don't belong to, especially those of the forces.
Nigerians are lawbreakers , the boy knows that it is wrong to to use force uniforms.

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Kenosky1: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2023
efeteb:

Anything wey resemble army Color nor dey fine for my eyes because I nor want soldier wahala.

The day Soldier hold me for warri crises, only my cry in anticipation of their beating, na their oga beg me make I dey go.

Nairaland, una wan keee persin. cant stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Alpharey: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2023
LordCenturion:
For all the problems in Nigeria,is this what Nigerian army can focus on, militants,ipob terrorists, boko haram,even unknown gun men wears your uniforms,you didn't go for them and arrest them but only poor civilians,go to South African store like Woolworth,you will different kinds of labels of military wears for the public,even SA military always feels proud when they see types of beautiful styles of their uniform on people.

Na that Ipob t*rrorist you typed there will make me tear your mouth with slap.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by mariovito(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2023
joseph1832:
Hmm. The way some of these soldiers behave is something else.

We should ask Defense HQ, if its a crime for a civilian to put on camouflage, let's see or hear their answer.

There's actually a law that prohibits civilians from wearing camouflage or military colours or even paint your car in military related colours
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Rebuker(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2023
alobright17:

Why do you have to use fake voice on the record?

We apologize if you have any issues with the voice, but it's not called fake; it's called a voice-over.

GlimpseTv is not a one-person idea but a team effort. The goal is to reach people of different races, doing something entirely different from conventional YouTubers. Each of us decides what we post in line with our goal.

Thanks, and we hope you have subscribed to GlimpseTv for unlimited entertainment, news, and trending videos.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by writeprof(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Just this morning, I was expressing surprise that I saw camouflage trousers being displayed in the market openly in Monrovia and that I noticed a lot of people wearing the camo shorts - males, females and children....

Here... Nigeria... somebody says it's impersonation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Nackzy: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Major1984:
Don't wear it or aid anyone to wear it when soldiers catch you this your grammar won't save you ,we should learn how to respect military
Okay sir
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ipobarecriminals: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
kmaster007:
For whr lolz
U think say everybody dey reside in 9ja grin cool
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Coolcat95: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2023
MUMU NIGERIA ARMY NA FOR CIVILIAN DEN DEY GET STRENGTH
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by NBAjunior: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2023
efeteb:

Phuck Nigerian army may Boko haram finish them more in hundreds
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by kay29000(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your Nigerian people caused it...!

There have been several reported cases of young men robbing victims while dressed in Camo. Some criminals even impersonate army officers and steal while wearing them.

Add the widespread use by terrorists, and you will understand why it had to be banned... It's in everyone's best interest.

Hmm... True.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2023
Nigerian soldiers are the world's most useless ever in existence.If they would apply the strength they use in harassing and intimidating civilians; into harassing bandits and insurgents,they would have long been a story of the past.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Sleekfingers: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
They have warned people, who are not in the force to stop wearing Camo.
This is not Europe or North America. This is Nigeria the uncivilized corn-tree
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by drerocker: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Nackzy:
This nonsense only happens in Africa especially Nigeria, you can never see this rubbish in saner climes
Oga go n and read it's dea in the Constitution
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2023
sukkot:
grin ti oba wo pata nko? bi angelicbeing grin grin
oti bere o, Woli Sukkot AKA Obadiah 777 cheesy
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by AbuAeesha: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Every sensible Nigerian that grew up here knows the army doesn't condone civilians wearing camo,
Some stubborn ones will still go ahead to wear it,while some miserable ones will come online to defend them.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Ashirioluwa: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Nackzy:
This nonsense only happens in Africa especially Nigeria, you can never see this rubbish in saner climes

It happens in Nigeria because the law in this land forbids civilians from wearing camo, but is not like that in some countries. Camo is a normal cloth in the US, but a host of other countries prohibit civilians from wearing it too. But nevertheless, we all need to respect the rules and laws of any place we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Ashirioluwa: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Every sensible Nigerian that grew up here knows the army doesn't condone civilians wearing camo,
Some stubborn ones will still go ahead to wear it,while some miserable ones will come online to defend them.

It is not just the Army, our law here in Nigeria also goes against it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by alobright17(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Rebuker:

We apologize if you have any issues with the voice, but it's not called fake; it's called a voice-over.

GlimpseTv is not a one-person idea but a team effort. The goal is to reach people of different races, doing something entirely different from conventional YouTubers. Each of us decides what we post in line with our goal.

Thanks, and we hope you have subscribed to GlimpseTv for unlimited entertainment,
news, and trending videos.

I’m discouraged by the voice over or whatever you called it . How do I subscribe to a channel that uses voice over on Naija content ? Do whites use our own voice over for their own contents ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by killsmith(f): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2023
An armed robber might mistake you for an actual military personnel and gun you down.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by E2000: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2023
It's because the Nigerian army have no brains. UK for years I have never seen Soldiers with full uniform with assault rifles walking up and down in streets or manning checkpoint. Sometimes you wonder if they even have an Army. If you see a person wearing military Camo it is more like Solidarity to the force men showing them that you want to be like them or love them or admire there uniform . Our military men in Nigeria wear their Uniform even to the market to buy tomato we see soldiers everywhere with Assault rifles or on full kits moving up and down harassing and brutalizing people. The sight of soldiers is a very common thing in Nigeria so it is now difficult to differentiate fake from Real. The soldiers in Nigeria are now doing the work of policemen, road safety etc. Soldiers should be in the Baracks conducting drills and building intelligence not roaming around like the devil looking for innocent civilians to harass or pour their stupid frustration on.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Adewale1603(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
The solutions is to ban the sales of such army or military camouflage clothings in Nigeria. They should arrest traders selling them, and ban their importation
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by kmaster007: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yimu
ipobarecriminals:
U think say everybody dey reside in 9ja grin cool
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Calitoscassius(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
But Davido can wear Camo and no problemo!
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ipobarecriminals: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
cool your headache. The peepz that knw me here personally knw best
kmaster007:
Yimu
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by discusant: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Illiterate soldier who has never stepped out of Nigeria for once to see that military camouflage is hunter's wear.
Soldier trained solely for subduing ordinary Nigerians to succumb to a most dysfunctional country for the interest of one nomadic group.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by laluski(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
phemmie06:
I don't have much to say about this but they have been warning the civilian to stay away from there materials.

Simple
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by discusant: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
phemmie06:
I don't have much to say about this but they have been warning the f mcivilian to stay away from there materials.

Another of Nigeria's Supreme Court judge.
What is their material? Camouflage is never soldiers material. Camouflage is hunter's material in countries that invented Camouflage.
Camouflage was never invented in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by blowjohn(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
The guy deserves it plus 10 good slaps and frog jump.

Sometimes I wonder if people need mental evaluation in this country. Some of u supporting him, what if he uses it to threaten an innocent person?

Imagine if a nobody wears doctors scrub around and people start thinking he's a doctor or nurse?

They shud have made him do plenty frog jump.
Very stupid boy.

Of all the fashion clothings na camo u go see buy.

Very stupid boy
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by phemmie06(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
I am not a supreme court judge.
Let them go to such countries. How many faked soldiers were recorded in other countries how many do we recorded?
Do thugs and bandits make use of it to fool the citizens there, no do they use it here yes

discusant:

Another of Nigeria's Supreme Court judge.
What is their material? Camouflage is never soldiers material. Camouflage is hunter's material in countries that invented Camouflage.
Camouflage was never invented in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by blowjohn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
The soldiers shud have asked him if he has any mental issues.

They shud have asked him if the boutique he went to, they sell only camo.

Then they shud have asked him to do frog jump.

The guy is a very stupid boy.

Same with pharmacists who go about carrying stethoscopes like doctors and want get medical history like doctors. Then they prescribe nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.