Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? (30216 Views)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Papayaayasager(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
What of uncooked rice and fresh tomatoes shey dey didn't ask for it too?

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by popweezy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
She no ask for maggi and vegetable oil?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
You will go with two eggs

🥴

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Dreal1247: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell your teacher to put it in black and white with the principal's signature.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Nativetree: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
After the practical, bring back the chicken
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Adewale1603(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
I didn't hear or get you very well, you mean the chicken drawn on paper or the live physical one?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by uuzba(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I need to see that teacher.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Adewale1603(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Food and nutrition practical or biology practical?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by phkka1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Does the teacher have poultry farm?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Itiskdg121(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
NO
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Dlewisi: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Teacher wants to 'chicken out' same way Yahoo boys are 'cashing out'. Joking cheesy.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by murphey: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Go carry DJ Chicken and Small Chicken....
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Cjayboy: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
My baby come ooo..I'm practical myself.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by NaijaCover(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by CaptainFM1: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell your teacher that you will do your own practicals at Obasanjo's poultry.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by ukaface(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell your teacher they don’t sell live chickens in your area.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Lightorder: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
I will plead with the teacher to kindly manage a male elephant or
a couple of ostriches

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by israelmao(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell your teacher I will come and see him in person because I know Christmas is around the corner.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
I will gladly send a carton of cockerel doc, dey no go teach the teacher. When he buy 2bags chicken starter mash before salary enter, e go share the birds back to the student.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by jubrilELsudan: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
OK NO PROBLEM.. TELL YOUR CHISHA AM CUMING TO YOUR SCHOOL SO THEY CAN TAKE THE TWO CHICKEN FROM INSIDE MY NYASH

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by malvisguy212: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
adesegun121:
Mummy our teacher said we should bring two live chickens toschool for December practicals, reply as a Mum.

Me: Your teacher mind No go tourch ground grin grin

very simple thing. I go tell the teacher say my dad is a herbalist. if you are done with the practical , return back the chicken , he wants to use it for sacrifice. lolz

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by hkidola00(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Sirseedorf:
Ori tisa re o pe, o fe fi ediye temi w'eta ni disemba abi...
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by aktolly54(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I will tell her to return home with the two live chickens after the practical or complete fried two chicken body parts
Lol .... complete sweet fried chicken part with it's two lap ba?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Ebullient76(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Very funny teacher
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Abefe89: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Return the chicken either dead or alive.......

Oogbon dey worry the teacher,
I will write letter and hand it over to my child for the teacher that I want to see the aftermath of the chicken.

With this, I believe the teacher go later return my pikin Dem chicken, because na house practical him intend the chicken for!
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
That calculus was the scaam amount to nothing we suffered in Nigeria school
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Sucre7: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Simple since it's chicken they asked for without specifying how matured it is, I'll get my child 2 live chicks for 250 naira each. Problem solved 😄😄😄

Sense no go kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by kareemkamil(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell ur teacher, he should allow u to write the practical, that I will bring the chicken to his house.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by seanwilliam(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Desire18:
Don't do practical again. I'm okay with the marks you get in theory. 😁😁😁😁
baba were cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.