Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? (30232 Views)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by sirchim(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell your teacher say I go teach you the practical personally.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by iamtardey: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Theweekend: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
I go rent one live chicken so dat after the practical the teacher fit return am. No stress
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by osuare1: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
No worry nah two lizard she go get live sef
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by sweethoney1234(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
He nor reach to vex nor be live chicken for dec practical? I will go to the market nd buy those small ones wen be 180 carry go the school by December with the right food the teacher go use am for practical at least from now till December still far.. no worries at all
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Pootle: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

My mom would buy it, only thing I scam her with is education and Religion

I know she knows, we both know na scam I won run

hope we no dey share mama, the best thing that ever happen to me na my mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by just2endowed: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
i remembered back in high school when they told us to bring live toad for biology practical. it was very interesting
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by wizdooarchy3(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
...take but tell ur teacher that I borrowed it from that amadioha shrine..and if he fails to give them back to u he knows the consequences...
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by greenmouse(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
okay i have heard

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by REGINALD001(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
If you can see this
am not feeling well
Please help me
Please

MAY THE DIVINE HEALING POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, HEAL AND SET YOU FREE FROM ANY AFFLICTION DISTURBING YOUR YOUR BODY, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Mayeldah(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Don't mind your teacher, my pikin

Wen I dey school, I no use chicken do practical and I passed and graduated

Lol
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by endy1234: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by NJV: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
If you can see this
am not feeling well
Please help me
Please

Wetin do you?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Greenfaces: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
obembet:
Tell your Anini teacher that she forget to add bag of rice and 2 gallons of ororo
Bini girl spotted
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Lucymercy: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
adesegun121:
Mummy our teacher said we should bring two live chickens toschool for December practicals, reply as a Mum.

Me: Your teacher mind No go tourch ground grin grin

As a father l will simply tell my child l don hear [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
What did your Tisha say again

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Treasure17(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Desire18:
Don't do practical again. I'm okay with the marks you get in theory. 😁😁😁😁
grin grin
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Exceed15: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
No be only two live chicken, na two live cows.. kuro ni waju mi joor

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by ultimateprof: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
When did your teacher became an herbalist? Even Tinubu no dey ask for fuel subsidy again.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by yetty247(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
adesegun121:
Mummy our teacher said we should bring two live chickens toschool for December practicals, reply as a Mum.

We used Toad and Agama Agama during our time.... She should give full details of what she needs Live chicken for

1 Like

Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
NJV:

Wetin do you?

I am going through a very rough financial phase, I am sick too.
I can't afford drugs or food.
My body has been hot since
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
REGINALD001:

MAY THE DIVINE HEALING POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, HEAL AND SET YOU FREE FROM ANY AFFLICTION DISTURBING YOUR YOUR BODY, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN.
Thank you but helping me financially will help alot at this moment
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
Don't worry, I will follow you to school tomorrow to see this teacher
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by tafat: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lol, which one is December practicals again? Not even party?
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sit at home don start..simeon ekpa attitude on standby mode
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by NAC1666: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
adesegun121:

Change the children school immediately
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by CJStarz: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Longer throat na im go kill dat ur teacher
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Thazard(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
isholex:
Tell the teacher I only send you to school for theory and not practical. Lol grin grin

cheesy
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Blazadenise(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Have heard you dear... When do you say is the practical ?again.
Re: How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? by Lordly13: 2:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Tomorrow you will show me that teacher, and we will discuss it in front of the principal. Make I no slap her na be the tin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts / Feminism: The True Colour / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.