Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (20805 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Greystone: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tears can only come out of my left eye.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by kamtamark(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
SCRATCH MY AMPIT AND SMELL IT.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DemonAngel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
9182736455O1999:
More than weird. That's crazy man.
Told myself that a million times.
We all are sometimes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by superintendents(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Damian911:
When you have more than 20k with you that is your own money wey you work for hunger dey fire you you no fit spend out of it on top say you dey save undecided

There's nothing weirder than that angry
I swear many people are on these,is very weird..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by brainhgeek(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Okay.

Well, I don't think it's that weird like that like that sha. cheesy
It's that I don't like touching/holding cash.
If I do, then I have to quickly wash my hands afterwards.

Mist likely, you have chrometophobia
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Entusky(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can stay indoors for a whole week without going anywhere,
Whenever i come out they will be asking me when did i come back thinking that i travelled.
I wasn't like that b4, it started of recent

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by HighTableVoice: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don’t know the terminology but Gosh I talk in my sleep sometimes. The annoying part is I am aware I am doing it and can’t stop

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
DemonAngel:

Told myself that a million times.

We all are sometimes. smiley
Werey. i'll go read your diary. You seem interesting.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
I stayed indoors for almost a decade, going from school till my house and then back to school.

When I was a teen my parents had to start forcing me to go outside, they take me outside and lock the gate. LoL

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Caspry5: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can focus and blur my vision on purpose. Don't care what's trending in fashion or feel pressured to belong. I prefer to be unknown, unreachable and rich. I can go for years without contacting any friends. Sometimes I see things before they play out.

20 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by superintendents(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Coldie:
I stayed indoors for almost a decade, going from school till my house and then back to school.

When I was a teen my parents had to start forcing me to go outside, they take me outside and lock the gate. LoL
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DemonAngel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Werey. i'll go read your diary. You seen interesting.
I'll update it bc of you Buh i be small pikin
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Majatechworks: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can control my hears one only and both at the same time
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
illicit:
I don't buy what's in Vogue

Whatever I use, u hardly see it on or with someone else

I don't do uniform/Aso Ebi
I wear white most of the time

I've met people who consider it weird
U re real.......I'm like that too
Much disdain for anything trending....clothes, cars,food,dance step,online challenges....etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Abcruz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
I like talking to myself
I like being alone so I have no friend
I laugh too much so people barely take me serious
I forgive often so people often exploit this weakness to offend me

I really need to toughing up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
My door is permanently locked. I usually enter my house through window.

18 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by KingintheNorth(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
State at least one thing you do that others (around you) find weird.
Let us see how oddly different/alike we are, shall we? cheesy

I hate compliments, if I do something for you and you compliment me , I'll try not to do it again.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Angrygoat: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
I feel sick when I drive slow. When people see me moving slow with my car..they know something is wrong. I hardly apply brakes cos I love top speed. From 130kph and above.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Mhedo: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author= post=127634466]No jokes, I can see into your future by just looking into your eyes...and this scares me a lot [/I like to know you so you can tell me what you see about my future]
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
DemonAngel:

I'll update it bc of you Buh i be small pikin
Ok.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Now this is weird nd funny. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jubrilcastle(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezmatosky:
But wait o. Supporting Tinubu secretly, is it weird?
Lol. Werey
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by topelenege: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have a deep phobia for any mattress not new. Even if you cover it with 10 new bedspreads. Mba, will never lay on it.

I and blown balloons can never be in the same room.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Alexiiydon: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abeg is there ruminant human being just curious
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:
People I’m happy with prosper like crazy and people I’m angry at, I don’t want to say. If I become close to you your life is kinda like an open book to me. I try not to get angry and I try not to form close attachments.
...same with me,anyone who hurts me gets seriously hurt or dead....I'm scared for anyone to hurt me because I know the consequences on the person is gonna be bad....I don't curse people or threaten but it just happens...I've told my wife if I'm possessed by any entity....I don't want to be delivered...I love it like that! I rarely create issues but people I love and take to heart do stab me in the back....calamities is always instantly...

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by LooneyLester: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can suck my own dick
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Okay.

Well, I don't think it's that weird like that like that sha. cheesy
It's that I don't like touching/holding cash.
If I do, then I have to quickly wash my hands afterwards.
crap
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mayor1814: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
I feel uncomfortable in new clothes. Especially adding starch and gator to native, I hate it. I'm the only one coz everyone around me seems to love it.

I hate wearing cap or agbada to native.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DarkLover: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have many weird things about me;
I don’t feel love or hate
I am unmoved by everything, nothing impresses me
I don’t go out in the day ‘cos of sun, it burns, itches and gives me rashes on my face & elbows. Whenever an outing is inevitable I have to take shots of hydrocortisone I.V
I feel I’m way older than my age, I keep seeing events of hundreds of years back almost on daily basis when I sleep.
Last but not all, my instinct & perception of things are almost 100% accurate.

12 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Contango(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
I just don’t give a damn about anyone: There is no one I can’t forego. Absolutely no one. I don’t just give a damn about anyone. People even think I have a spiritual problem grin
grin
Years ago, I was so freaking broke, had only one clean shirt but was still very selective of the kind of people in my life. Never begged anyone for money, never disturbed anyone, drank my garri in peace, people called me a snub…I just didn’t give a damn.

It got worse when God finally picked my call. I earn 7 figures monthly in naira and I still maintained that “not give a damn attitude” and people think I’m this way cuz I have money…not knowing I’ve always being like this. Even in my current office where people try to be in good books with our Leads, DMs, Managers, EDs,…me I just dey my dey. Lol

I am skeptical of meeting dignitaries and traditional leaders because I don’t have the capacity to do that servile display of humility that Nigerians normally do when they meet such people. I feel they will see me as a spoilt brat.

My wife dey try sha
grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spagettiluv: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by IAMBOSS1990: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chispa:
I usually told my pastor and he said it's beyond him.
grin grin grin the matter tie wrapper for pastor side.

If this is not mere lucid dreaming, I don't think it's bad especially if you are very bold in the dream, next time you notice you are aware of yourself while dreaming, try praying in the dream and see what happens. Whatever follows should let you know if you should be worried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? / Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.