Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Mention One Weird Thing About You. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention One Weird Thing About You. (20854 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Mention One Popular Forum In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jubrilcastle(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
DeepSight:
Very neurotic and consistently see the future in my dreams.
Any sure games?

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Lisa001: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Things get lost or missing where I am and I didn't take it

Most time I get to even look for myown stuff and don't see them despite the fact I stay alone

Someone said its ogbanje thing...I don't know how true it is

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by spagettiluv: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Abeg is there ruminant human being just curious
my guy is a ruminant human being,he can bring back meat he eat hours ago and start chewing
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by IAMBOSS1990: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Contango:
I just don’t give a damn about anyone: There is no one I can’t forego. Absolutely no one. I don’t just give a damn about anyone. People even think I have a spiritual problem grin
grin
Years ago, I was so freaking broke, had only one clean shirt but was still very selective of the kind of people in my life. Never begged anyone from money, never disturbed anyone, drank my garri in peace, people called me a snub…I just didn’t give a damn. In my office where people try to be in good books with our Leads, DMs, Managers, EDs,…me I just dey my dey. Lol

It got worse when God finally picked my call. I earn 7 figures monthly in naira and I still maintained that “not give a damn attitude” and people think I’m this way cuz I have money…not knowing I’ve always being like this. grin grin
Contentment is a rare gift bro, please teach your kids same.
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Alexiiydon: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
spagettiluv:
my guy is a ruminant human being,he can’t bring back meat he eat hours ago and start chewing
really weird same as me I can’t seems to stop same as my junior brother

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Olat4421:
Am always comfortable sleeping naked. But when it reach around six am i become uncomfortable then put on my boxer
. This is me ..
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
KingintheNorth:

I hate compliments, if I do something for you and you compliment me , I'll try not to do it again.

Compliments make you feel uneasy?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by jubrilcastle(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Contango:
I just don’t give a damn about anyone: There is no one I can’t forego. Absolutely no one. I don’t just give a damn about anyone. People even think I have a spiritual problem grin
grin
Years ago, I was so freaking broke, had only one clean shirt but was still very selective of the kind of people in my life. Never begged anyone for money, never disturbed anyone, drank my garri in peace, people called me a snub…I just didn’t give a damn.

It got worse when God finally picked my call. I earn 7 figures monthly in naira and I still maintained that “not give a damn attitude” and people think I’m this way cuz I have money…not knowing I’ve always being like this. Even in my current office where people try to be in good books with our Leads, DMs, Managers, EDs,…me I just dey my dey. Lol

grin grin
Na to do give away remain now. How e go be bros?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by HighTableVoice: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Compliments make you feel uneasy?

Omo that one loud .. weird indeed
Nothing wrong with someone complimenting you for you good deed in their life. E possible say dat person never experience such before. It can make you feel shy maybe but it’s nothing wrong. Guys like you plenty but you deserve it that’s why my brother. Accept the compliment in the humility spirit which you gave out helping hand and be thankful to almighty you are among the people that can be thanked. Because as you wake up everyday too, you see deh thank God. God won’t come down to help humans e be humans like you e go send to help fellow humans. Get use to it bros. It’s your way. Don’t feel bad or weird about it

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Blankstare:

Don't date a lady for more than a year before I turn off the switch...
can't go three months ...

Except she's persistent...

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mercyland93(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Various weird statements to laugh about

Anyway as for me , I do smell my armpits whenever I rub it.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by theophorus(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
thesicilian:

In my opinion I consider this the weird part about you, looking for a stranger to dash you car in this balablue era

On a more serious note though, we're both alike in deliberately trying to dress down instead of "baffing up."

Guy, we may find Gold in the strangest place ooo.

But no lele send me you address make I waybill some Kulikuli and Kunu to you cos today na Boxing things. cool

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by FLYFIRE(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
CaptainStephen:
I don't have friends.
Try to work on this, you will need one sometime. Its ok if its not friend friend per say, but someone you call talk to once in a while

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
topelenege:
I have a deep phobia for any mattress not new. Even if you cover it with 10 new bedspreads. Mba, will never lay on it.

I and blown balloons can never be in the same room.
Lolz. Why?
Is it bed bug?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kizyte:
Same here shocked

Even more weird for a guy. cheesy
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Caspry5:

It's called Lucid dreaming
i Sometimes fall into a a very deep sleep that usually makes it hard for me to wake .. now for some reason i feel like i'm always partially aware of my surroundings..

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Mikiboy69(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't celebrate birthdaysss

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mariahAngel(f): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Holy ghost faya!!!!!

Ni kini? undecided
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Alexiiydon:

I can see you're the type that likes regurgitating his food After consumption so that you can chew it again for the second time and somehow, the second time of chewing the swallowed food tastes better.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Caspry5:
I can focus and blur my vision on purpose Don't care what's trending in fashion or feel pressured to belong. I prefer to be unknown, unreachable and rich. I can go for years without contacting any friends. Sometimes I see things before they play out.

At the bolded , you kind of look at something for a long time snd make it blurry right.. I use to do that when i was little ..

Sometime i stare for so long and make myself see these whitish, silverish dots floating around in the air..

It has name but i can't remember..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by warrifinest1985: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
State at least one thing you do that others (around you) find weird.
Let us see how oddly different/alike we are, shall we? cheesy

when ever i'm cooking noodles, i dont wait for it to get done before eating, i eat everything on top the gas even before it get done!

11 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abcruz:
I like talking to myself
I like being alone so I have no friend
I laugh too much so people barely take me serious
I forgive often so people often exploit this weakness to offend me

I really need to toughing up.
Talking to one self is normal these days..

Me, i just tell myself I'm thinking out loud so it doesn't start feel like i'm going crazy...

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Fr33born(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
I dislike phone calls. Don't like someone calling me often.
If we talked today, please wait for at least 2 weeks to one month before calling me again.

18 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
KingintheNorth:

I hate compliments, if I do something for you and you compliment me , I'll try not to do it again.
I kinda hate it .. when i'm hailed too much it draws attention to me ...

It gives me some sort of social anxiety and i just might never do what it is that prompted the hailing ever...

10 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Contango:
grin
Years ago, I was so freaking broke, had only one clean shirt but was still very selective of the kind of people in my life. Never begged anyone for money, never disturbed anyone, drank my garri in peace, people called me a snub…I just didn’t give a damn.

It got worse when God finally picked my call. I earn 7 figures monthly in naira and I still maintained that “not give a damn attitude” and people think I’m this way cuz I have money…not knowing I’ve always being like this. Even in my current office where people try to be in good books with our Leads, DMs, Managers, EDs,…me I just dey my dey. Lol

I am skeptical of meeting dignitaries and traditional leaders because I don’t have the capacity to do that servile display of humility that Nigerians normally do when they meet such people. I feel they will see me as a spoilt brat.

My wife dey try sha
grin grin

You a Sagittarius?
Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Silentgroper(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Alexiiydon:
lol .. how much food do you consume a day or do you regurgitate??!

I feel like a ruminant animal when it comes to water ... I'm never filled ..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by teejay29(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm an introvert, so you know there are so many things weird and odd about me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by mukthar2000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Very simple and easy going person that dont care about what anybody might said about my way of life like simple wear , been alone, talk less and listen more, just very simple.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by kunleiky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have been buying 40 leaves notebook since 2019, and are serially numbered.
Don't ask me what I do with the books

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by Jaiye4sure: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
I hate phone calls, I so much enjoy face to face conversation. It helps me read emotions better.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by nady94: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:
People I’m happy with prosper like crazy and people I’m angry at, I don’t want to say. If I become close to you your life is kinda like an open book to me. I try not to get angry and I try not to form close attachments.
Hi, are you still happy you voted for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Weird Thing About You. by chukkystar(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Always avoid crowded places and if I get to sit around people, I make sure it's a corner that doesn't get much attention from people. I don't like making Friends either, Friendship is earned..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Getting To Know Each Other / The Mathematics Game / THINK-IN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.