Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (19143 Views)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Oyira(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
You don't try this in Calabar...

You dare not.

Ete how do u flex without 404...

Da..... Let him stop that oo
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Treasure17(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bring them to Nigeria.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is eternally good for them.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Oyira(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
You don't try this in Calabar...

You dare not.

Ete how do u flex without 404...

Da..... Let him stop that nonsense
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by atobs4real(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
castrokins:
Dey Play
Will not visit there again since they want to ban dog meat
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Burruchaga71(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tinubu is a DRUG LORD and a fraudster

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by mariahAngel(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
thesicilian:
Probably due to pressure from those "animal rights" campaigners

Honestly, dogs should never be eaten.

They're in touch with their feelings.

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
E nor go beta 4 dem.......🤬

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Gremaaa9(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
According to WHO,k eating dog meat is linked to a 20-fold increase in the risk of getting cholera.

There is also a danger that bacterial infections like anthrax, brucellosis, hepatitis, and leptospirosis can be spread through the meat to people. The bacteria associated with Cholera is also easily spread and propagated through the process of mass transporting and slaughtering dogs for consumption.

In Islam, Muslims also don't eat dogs because dog meats are considered impure in Islam. Islam has a specific set of dietary laws, known as halal, which outlines what Muslims can and cannot eat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Juju70(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ette!
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by wiseoneking: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Is south Korea even a country undecided Mthewww
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.
Opps! This South Korea not North Korea as you thought

2 Likes

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
It is the height of wickedness to eat dogs anybody capable of killing and wait a dog is capable of murdering a human being.infact anyone eating dog is a cannibal

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by millionboi2: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.
face orange,arm yellow,hand black,only you three colors,shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's long overdue undecided
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Calabar people will soon pack their loads and relocate to Uyo...

How can you ban people's most delicious delicacy??

So Calabarians love dog?
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
If South Korea is not a country what is it then? undecided this is how you failed your exams grin now you are looking for a man to dig his gold.

How much do your father, uncle or brother have in their accounts and how much did they pay for their Benz? grin

7 Likes

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by turmacs(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
millionboi2:
face orange,arm yellow,hand black,only you three colors,shame on you.
Iliteracy will not allow you to know that its a camera issue, mumu.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Nicepoker(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Honestly, dogs should never be eaten.

They're in touch with their feelings.
Are they not animals?
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
I don't eat it
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by hardam003: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
This people are damn crazy! Giving up your favorite delicacy just to form posh to Westerners... This is certainly unfair to Pigs, Chickens, and others 😁
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Calitoscassius(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
How can people eat Dog? Dog eats all kinda shits. Eeewww! embarassed
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nicepoker:
Are they not animals?

They're a bit more special.

Aside the wild ones though.

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Nicepoker(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
I prefer eating dogs to a snake.

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by NFBI: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nicepoker:
I prefer eating dogs to a snake.
Seeing snake meat gives me goosebumps..

Like WTF how do people eat a slithering thing.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Abagworo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
I view any dog eater as cannibal.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Calitoscassius(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Iliteracy will not allow you to know that its a camera issue, mumu.
There are no camera issue there grin grin your face black, your right arm orange. Your breast black and your hips brown, that breasts are not even firm you just squashed them with the tight bra, is that fake eyelashes i see or spider? grin

Anyway, i like your bottom tongue

3 Likes

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Nicepoker(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

They're a bit more special.

Aside the wild ones though.
most of the dogs eaten have never undergone any form of injection. There is nothing special about those ones.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Chukkychukky(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

U dey find who go follow u talk
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Very good. It's about time..
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by BBIA: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Calabar people will soon pack their loads and relocate to Uyo...

How can you ban people's most delicious delicacy??
They are trying to discourage developers from their lands grin
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by endy1234: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine / 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. / Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.