Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (19141 Views)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariovito:
South Korea be leaning too much towards the west
It's the younger generations. They've always leaned towards the west especially the US.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by mariovito(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
It's the younger generations. They've always leaned towards the west especially the US.

And for a reason.

US was instrumental in SK winning NK in the Korean war.

And US stands for everything they desire that communism wouldn't offer them.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by planetx: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hilda Baci left the group chat.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariovito:

And for a reason.

US was instrumental in SK winning NK in the Korean war.

And US stands for everything they desire that communism wouldn't offer them.
exactly

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by payaseriy: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Is south Korea even a country undecided Mthewww
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.
olosho advertising her kpekus

And u nor mention d price but las las na 5k u dey charge.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Okhuadams(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dog-meat-consumption-set-to-be-banned-in-south-korea?utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb&utm_campaign=owned_social&via=twitter_page
for what now, want kind of ingredients and nonsense rubbish is, this, they should better not bring that here in Nigeria or else what happened in Madagascar in 1905 will repeat itself
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Chetas81(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.
must you be liability under flex 😳
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Okhuadams(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
So you are this cheap
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by correctguy101(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Calabar people will soon pack their loads and relocate to Uyo...

How can you ban people's most delicious delicacy??

grin
Even me no go gree go dat kain place.

I no from Akwa Ibom but I like dog meat too much.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spiSeyi: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
You wey nor get up to 1M for akant wan chill with dem big boyz grin anyways big men don't go out with babes that can't afford to book a roundtrip flight ticket to Dubai without asking for Tfare. Go and make money stop looking for rich men undecided or you follow your level (small yahoo boiz)
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by izubext007: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
If is local dogs 🐕 they should not stop them eating them
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by descarado: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
just2endowed:

why do u always think calabar/uyo eat dog meat mainly. come to lagos environ and see how they eat dog here
It is a stereotype
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Why y'all ignoramus always spewing nonsense about Calabar people with dogs? I've never been to any Nigeria state whereby they don't consume dog meat.

There are more dog eaters in Ondo state than Calabar, but Calabar is the only one y'all have been brain washed with
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Kedikedi77: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
immortalcrown:
Talk to Calabar people directly, stop going through the corners.
angryl grin grin
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by hopexter(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
just2endowed:

why do u always think calabar/uyo eat dog meat mainly. come to lagos environ and see how they eat dog here

Those shops are owned by Calabar/uyo chefs, patronised by Calabar/uyo, ondos and Urhobos living in Lagos who have missed the dog meat delicacy grin
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by luluman: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

and Ondo cum Plateau people.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
After chopping all of man’s best friend you could chop?
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Voiceofthestree: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

With that your useless pan cake face abi... Big boy no be mumu now... Bird flocks with same birds or biggest birds
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Cannibals are unclean animals,why eat cannibals to cannibalize yourselves
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Aguiyimba(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

You no won flex this Friday night.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by pikechukwu6(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thank God calabar people no dey there grin grin grin
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
South Korea is too westernised these days. Tomorrow, people will say Japan is westernised.

Sha, both are the 51st and 52nd states of the USA.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by pikechukwu6(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

SM£LLING Kpekus cool
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Bankowner: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Have you found someone yet?
I could send you a PJ ✈️ right away, you can do Saturday night out over here.
turmacs:
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Melanyn(m): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2023
Dat means All the plateau and cross river people in the world will soon start relocating asap
E sure me die

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by John4B: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Okon left the thread!
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Chasito(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2023
turmacs:
see person wey dey find big boys, if dem pieces your body parts use do ritual now, dem go begin shout justice for Eniola, you no go cut your coat according to your size, December is around the corner and there are many ritualist looking for who to use and plus up, if you like no go borrow sense o, with your big fore head like standing fan...
Nonsense
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by SisterAnn(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
Talk to Calabar people directly, stop going through the corners.
Even Ondo guys. They love what they like.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Catapault: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2023
The Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese, all descend from ancient Nigerian explorers and settlers.

Specifically Nigerians from the south-south/middle belt/ some north east.

The oldest city in China is named Anyang.. Over 2,000 years old

We have a city called Ikot Anyang in Akwa Ibom.

Efik/Ibibio/Annang languages all share numerous identical words with Chinese Mandarin.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by TheSuperX(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Good move.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by newoffer: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2023
None of your uncle's succeed in this life. Don't let your appetite for freebies put you in super trouble. Your ElephanTerrible appetite will take you places your eyes never know.
turmacs:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine / 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. / Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.