Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (19139 Views)

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Sermwell(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Is south Korea even a country undecided Mthewww
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.
For someone who's asking if south Korea is even a country?? We spend our money on only intelligent ladies!! Ozuo!

7 Likes

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Boldideas: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dog-meat-consumption-set-to-be-banned-in-south-korea?utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=twitter_owned_tdb&utm_campaign=owned_social&via=twitter_page

Damn! From being locked up in a dog pound to being toasted with pepper. This life no balance at all😂😁😂😂😂😂😂😁😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by poweredcom(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Meat wey we de use de do dinner....dog meat is d best worldwide

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Phantom233: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
just2endowed:

why do u always think calabar/uyo eat dog meat mainly. come to lagos environ and see how they eat dog here
you de mind primtii mumu man? Yoruba people were de eat dog meat and cat for my area like say snake don finish for bush him never see those ones.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Revolva(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
Abeg Nairaland Big boys, today is Friday, I'm looking for someone that'll take me out let's go and flex and enjoy kiss Please note, i said Nairaland Big boys abeg, don't come to my PM if you have less than 100M Naira in your account and please, you must have a car worth at least 9M, i no want to dey fly okada or uber please, thank you.

You say what....your LG a d samsung where are they from....ita from south korea maybe you mean north korea that north korea is yeye place
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Why should some animals be destined for the pot or oven and others gets exempted undecided
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by SuperOnyi: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
shocked

I'm currently watching a Korean movie and all of a sudden, I start seeing news about South Korea on front-page. Why? Because I'm not used to watching movies or what? Ha?
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by gidyambi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Swiftgrp: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Honestly, dogs should never be eaten.

They're in touch with their feelings.
They told you this?

[Not that I eat dogs though, anything out of the regular fish, beef, chicken, bushmeat, count me out]
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Pauladex(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
I am sure my uncle fit your description but I need your dad's number for harmless conversation before I connect you with my uncle.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by sylve11: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
SAMBARRY:
It is the height of wickedness to eat dogs anybody capable of killing and wait a dog is capable of murdering a human being.infact anyone eating dog is a cannibal

I have been saying this same thing.

If you can eat dogs, you can eat humans. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by sylve11: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Abagworo:
I view any dog eater as cannibal.

Of course, they are. cool
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Swiftgrp: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gremaaa9:
According to WHO, eating dog meat is linked to a 20-fold increase in the risk of getting cholera.

There is also a danger that bacterial infections like anthrax, brucellosis, hepatitis, and leptospirosis can be spread through the meat to people. The bacteria associated with Cholera is also easily spread and propagated through the process of mass transporting and slaughtering dogs for consumption.

In Islam, Muslims also don't eat dogs because dog meats are considered impure in Islam. Islam has a specific set of dietary laws, known as halal, which outlines what Muslims can and cannot eat.
Indeed. It's ironic though that Islamic scholars view dog meat as haram, while leaving out cow meat from cattle that also spread deadly zoonotic diseases like the dogs.

Zoonotic diseases like tuberculosis can also by spread by cows or cattle that a lot of folks enjoy. A group of veterinary doctors went to a meat market in Nigeria and tested the meat on sale only to find traces of these zoonotic diseases in the cattle because the disease is picked up from eating grass while the cattle move on the long land journey from North to South of Nigeria and from elsewhere in the West African Sahel.

That's why I've always preferred white meat from mainly chicken and turkey.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Danisaint112(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

South Korea is ten times better than Nigeria in terms of good living. And if you are even talking about a place to flex and enjoy then South Korea is the perfect spot (one of the most peaceful and siren countries on earth with disciplined people).

You should learn how to do your research before you start diagracing yourself by speaking ignorantly in public. South Korea is different from North Korea. A 5 mins google research would have helped.

To add to that no man will even want to step out with you this statement. The first line is already a red flag.

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Xhuntra: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
superlanny:
This type of shit can never happen in Nigeria, Nigerians no know difference o, extinct, protected, dangeruous , friendly, all na chop. Most people in Calabar, Akwa Ibom or Ondo State will just be shaking their head at the useless news

Plateau is the number one dog meat eater in Nigeria. Go and check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
thesicilian:

They told you this?

[Not that I eat dogs though, anything out of the regular fish, beef, chicken, bushmeat, count me out]

Some videos I watched on Instagram.

Before then, I did not like dogs at all.

1 Like

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by OlujobaSamuel: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
spencekat:
They eat it in Uyo too
Dog isn't a street delicacy in uyo, they eat more of pork(pig).
Likely to see 10pig seller before seeing that of dog, but you will get enough pork on the border town btw akwa ibom and cross river
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Likely to see 10pig seller before seeing that of dog, but you will get enough pork on the border town btw akwa ibom and cross river
Akwa Ibomites eat dog meat oo
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Akwa Ibomites in Akwa Ibom eat dog meat oo
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Xhuntra:

Plateau is the number one dog meat eater in Nigeria. Go and check
Parts of Ondo and Ekiti dey chop am wella
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
sylve11:

I have been saying this same thing.

If you can eat dogs, you can eat humans. cool
grin Dey play
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
sylve11:

Of course, they are. cool
No be monkey again?
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
poweredcom:
Meat wey we de use de do dinner....dog meat is d best worldwide
Yummy
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Maga123: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
JustcleanJob11:
Long overdue
I hope this is not coming from a religious point of view
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dogs aren't whales.

This will only make them consider it more special and tasty than they already do. At least it isn't bats.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by Sucre7: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:

If your father has quarter of that, you won't be online begging codely for someone to take you out and knack your oversized pucci. Old hag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by dododawa1: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
is lashing allowed?.
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by WantsandMore: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
ment undecided
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by VaginaAcademic: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
careful make big boys no go use you do....
Re: South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption by countryman13: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
turmacs:
And nobody should come here sun/mon morning dt a nairalander babe went on flexing friday nyt n has not bn seen since then. If u know, u know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine / 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. / Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.