Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo (10886 Views)

"Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures / Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ufeolorun(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Beaf:

Nah, he will get his allocations. But he will also get extra "attention," I'm sure; both in Osun and Lagos where he lives. He who pays the[b] piper,[/b] plays the tune.
The man is funny.

Piperlomo lati le! Kosoro! grin grin grin grin

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by lagcity(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
Rascal lomo! carry go. we need to nip this pdp poo in the bud. abeg stop the BS abt police doing their job, we all know that pdp is the face behind the mask. today, pdp is harassing ppl and detaining them. tomorrow, they'll be shooting ACN members and calling it accident. this poo can't continue. if GEJ and Sambo feel insulted, let them change their ways. both of them are cowards who hide behind Nigeria police to do their dirty job.

i also remember how they restricted Buhari's movement during the campaign. forking puccies angry angry.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Akanbiedu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
Beaf:

Nah, he will get his allocations. But he will also get extra "attention," I'm sure; both in Osun and Lagos where he lives. He who pays the piper, plays the tune.
The man is funny.

Somehow, I knew this e-d-iot will come up with this crap. Thats why I wrote this

Akanbi_edu:

Aregbesola sure-banker.

These people don't know who they are dealing with. [size=30pt]Agutan o je labe geesi, ise owo wa la wa nje.[/size]

You kids should learn the principle of unprightness and power of conviction. When you have those, you are free from oppression. You say your mind, even in the face of death.

AREGBE, CARRY GO JOR. AREGBERASCAL he he.

You got to love the way these guys reason. There is no payer and there is no payee in this case. If you think otherwise "bring it on".

You may want to go through that Sanusi's article again, history has a way of repeating itself.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Kayman3(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
I wonder why many people are accusing ACN leaders os spending osun state money to abuja,  Have u forgotten hw much PDP spent to sponsor people including MINISTERS to celebrate the release of a convicted thief (BODE GEORGE)
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
Lord have mercy!! grin grin grin

To make this a big deal, aregbesola must be one bad boy.

I want to know mr presiddy's reaction sha. Should we be expecting the ND militants in Osun state?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by goksonjay(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
i am with Aregbesola here. i cannot fathom the basis for his act to be interpreted as rascality. i am seeing him as one of the change agent we need in this country,especially the way he challenged the status quo
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
LOL

Who was Aregbesola pointing at here? Can anybody guess? angry tongue

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
nice looking Nigerian website.

http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/

looks more legit than Nigeria's official website, TBH
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
Aregbesola the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS Governor, Go on with your developmental strides and eave nuisances to be hating,
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by emiye(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
Of recent the police went to arrest/harass the nation's paper editor for no just cause, i remembered the senate asking the police to tender unreserved apology.  Now its harassing the opposition party.

I cant fault Aregbesola towing the path he has taken, some have said it is childish.

In actual fact, what is childish is the PDP govt starving opposition party controlled states of fund, like we have seen the PDP led govt. done in the past. If Lagos was PDP controlled, will the current FG investment in the state be the same?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by nku5: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
I would have been impressed if aregbe had cited the fuel subsidy removal as the reason for snubbing sambo. Opposition should have a focus beyond personal interest for crying out loud
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by delpee(f): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Two wrongs dont make a right. Aregbe should have handled this in a more matured manner instead of personalizing the matter. He can make his feelings known without being rude. Thats why diplomacy is a blessing under such circumstances. Crass behavior does not encourage decency in the lives of our young ones to whom he should be a role model. The office of the President should not be denigrated though we have a right to disagree and express our grievances.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Somehow, I knew this e-d-iot will come up with this crap. Thats why I wrote this

You got to love the way these guys reason. There is no payer and there is no payee in this case. If you think otherwise "bring it on".

You may want to go through that Sanusi's article again, history has a way of repeating itself.

You are a dunce indeed. But there are many dunces in the country, which is why some have been known to attack policemen carrying automatic rifles with hammers and stones.
If the powers decide to reply AregbeRASCAL, he won't even know where the blows are coming from. It will be like a man armed with a tiny catapult squaring up to an Abrams tank.

Anyways, enjoy your moment of foolishness, it wouldn't last very long. The ship is sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . .
Lol!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by jmaine: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
delpee:

Two wrongs dont make a right. Aregbe should have handled this in a more matured manner instead of personalizing the matter. He can make his feelings known without being rude. Thats why diplomacy is a blessing under such circumstances. Crass behavior does not encourage decency in the lives of our young ones to whom he should be a role model. The office of the President should not be denigrated though we have a right to disagree and express our grievances.

Endorsed by me
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by ektbear: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

nice looking Nigerian website.

http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/

looks more legit than Nigeria's official website, TBH

Nice website indeed. Ogun's is a bit pathetic though. Worst in the SW right now undecided
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ufeolorun(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL

Who was Aregbesola pointing at here?  Can anybody guess? angry tongue

About to kick some pdp whatever innit? cheesy Ogbeni governor fun rara e!

ekt_bear:

Nice website indeed. Ogun's is a bit pathetic though. Worst in the SW right now  undecided
  hopefully Amosun is not  too busy stashing cool cash underneath is skyscrapper Fila,hes been very quiet dont know why. grin
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by ektbear: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2011

Uncle Aregbe grin grin grin
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ufeolorun(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Alxmyr(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
This is saddening. We have a governor in place that does not understand the basic principle of governance.
Of what use was his action?
How does his action alter yhe Nigeria constitution?
He protested the police action, yet his orderlies are the same police.

Any sane mind would have expected him to protest implementation of FG projects in Osun state as Fayemi is doing,
galvanising senators from the state to lobby Senate president.
Or protest exclusion from CHOGM meeting in Ausrailia where both Ogun and Oyo State governors joined over 200 businessmen from Nigeria that followed Mr. President.
Rather he was protesting gathering thugs to come to Abuja to support an alleged 'criminal'.
Does he think Abuja is Oshogbo where hoodlums and agberos do whatever they like?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Akanbiedu(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
Beaf:

You are a dunce indeed. But there are many dunces in the country, which is why some have been known to attack policemen carrying automatic rifles with hammers and stones.
If the powers decide to reply AregbeRASCAL, he won't even know where the blows are coming from. It will be like a man armed with a tiny catapult squaring up to an Abrams tank.

Anyways, enjoy your moment of foolishness, it wouldn't last very long. The ship is sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . .
Lol!

Awon toju yin lo won seeti.

We sink together and return it to the owners. The british knew the natural leaders. Its not hard to know.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Awon toju yin lo won seeti.

We sink together and return it to the owners. The british knew the natural leaders. Its not hard to know.

"Leaders" like the unrefined thug, Aregbesola. Indeed.

Fortunately, you will sink alone. The ship is sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . .
The empire is crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . .

Lolz!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by koruji(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2011
And GEJ/Sambo are supposed to be "refined leaders"? Using the police to achieve political end is the definition of official thuggery. And to think that the governor made calls to immediately resolve the situation - but they are too far high above Osun State governor to obey the constitution, even when it is being read to them.

It is your "phantom empire" that is about to crumble if you don't know what being president of a multi-ethnic nation entails.

Beaf:

"Leaders" like the unrefined thug, Aregbesola. Indeed.

Fortunately, you will sink alone. The ship is sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . . sinking. . .
The empire is crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . . crumbling. . .

Lolz!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by emiye(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2011
Beaf:

I thought that was how the Arab springs revolution in Egypt and Tunisia succeeded. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by koruji(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2011
Wonders shall never end. "Breath" and "Source of oxygen"? This is like the upteenth time you are going to refer to GEJ and his useless presidenty in "God" terms. You people must be really delusional. It is not your fault, it is the fault of that  . . . called OBJ.

Omo ai j'obe ri to n'wa be sa ya ni yin; Omo ai r'olari to n'so omo ni olaniyonu.

Beaf:
Imagine running a state that can barely breath and then challenging the source of oxygen to a battle? Does the man smoke wee-wee?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2011
koruji:

Wonders shall never end. "Breath" and "Source of oxygen"? This is like the upteenth time you are going to refer to GEJ and his useless presidenty in "God" terms. You people must be really delusional. It is not your fault, it is the fault of that  . . . called OBJ.

Omo ai j'obe ri to n'wa be sa ya ni yin; Omo ai r'olari to n'so omo ni olaniyonu.

Maybe you are on wee wee too, just like all rascals.
Thats why you don't know that Osun produces fuckall, is economically distressed and depends 100% on FG lifelines for its upkeep. If thats not godlike, what is?

Keep living in your delusional World, hope you wake before the last bricks crumble on your thick head.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2011
emiye:

I thought that was how the Arab springs revolution in Egypt and Tunisia succeeded. grin grin grin tongue tongue

Are you going to be the guinea pig for the "Osun spring?" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by koruji(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2011
Unfortunately, you are seeing this as a personal conflict. What the GEJ/Sambo police apparatus did was to make the statement "Na we run Abuja" - like some emperor of old France on behalf of the duo. Aregbesola is sending his own message to them.

[size=14pt]The first time Tinubu was in Abuja, they did exactly the same thing to his supporters that were coming to Abuja. The office of the President loses any respect it deserves once it begins denying people their rights.[/size]

People did not line-up in the sun and rain to elect GEJ/Sambo so they could be overlords. GEJ/Sambo and their agents are proving to be just as vindictive as Yar'adua became. Such behavior grows out of a basic wickedness, and bullies like these cannot be treated with kid's gloves.

Hence, you show Aregbesola official and personal disrespect, he replies with his own backhand - yes slap (that is for you Beaf). Let them do their worst?

The simple truth is that GEJ promised all these stuff that he has no idea how to accomplish. Saddled with incredible power to better the lot of Nigerians he can accomplish little, so he is asserting power that he doesn't even have. Let GEJ/Sambo confront real problems rather than finding silly stuff to pay attention.

delpee:

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Akanbiedu(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^^

I even missed that one. Well, I don't read much of his posts really. I can predict his next three responses, so by the time I read the first line, I already know where he is going. Very emotional and immature people, reason like children. SMH.

If I were to reply his last post, he would have replied with one of those childish pictures. As soon as those pictures show, just know he's been crying and cursing.

koruji:

Wonders shall never end. "Breath" and "Source of oxygen"? This is like the upteenth time you are going to refer to GEJ and his useless presidenty in "God" terms. You people must be really delusional. It is not your fault, it is the fault of that  . . . called OBJ.

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

^^^^^

I even missed that one. Well, I don't read much of his posts really. I can predict his next three responses, so by the time I read the first line, I already know where he is going. Very emotional and immature people, reason like children. SMH.

If I were to reply his last post, he would have replied with one of those childish pictures. As soon as those pictures show, just know he's been crying and cursing.

Just admit that when I replied you, you caught immediate athritis. Mumu.
Anytime I post pics, I'm laughing my head off (just like I'm doing now), the the that bothers me is why you lot get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pained by them that you whine to the mods to remove them, then register as a thousand and one lil wretches to open bigotted threads. Lol!!!!!

I love stirring the akanmu in your head, sir. grin

Ogini di? grin
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by arsenefc: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2011
koruji:

[size=14pt]The first time Tinubu was in Abuja, they did exactly the same thing to his supporters that were coming to Abuja. The office of the President loses any respect it deserves once it begins denying people their rights.[/size]

We all have rights to move about FREELY, but no one has the right to move about freely with thugs with the intention to foment trouble.

Again, kudos to the cops for acting preemptively. If Aregbesola has any problem with that, let him go to the courts. What he cannot do is to try to undermine the office of the VP; that is petty, rascally, and abuse of his privilege.

PS: Would he have tried that with OBJ or Abacha or Buhari or IBB
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by koruji(m): 1:25am On Oct 29, 2011
You better go and read the story again, and [size=14pt]stop licking up the vomit from Beaf's mouth[/size]. It was in the hands of Beaf that things like thugs & so on got added to the story - AS USUAL

You people are the real thugs and Nigerians will show you the door once you overstep your bounds abundantly.

arsenefc:

We all have rights to move about FREELY, but no one has the right to move about freely with thugs with the intention to foment trouble.
Again, kudos to the cops for acting preemptively. If Aregbesola has any problem with that, let him go to the courts. What he cannot do is to try to undermine the office of the VP; that is petty, rascally, and abuse of his privilege.
PS: Would he have tried that with OBJ or Abacha or Buhari or IBB
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 1:30am On Oct 29, 2011
^
Who hangs out with a thug like Aregbe, if not thugs?
I can't understand why any right thinking soul would try to convince the intelligent World that Aregbe's aluta howlers are anything but unwashed thugs locked away for the safety and sanctity of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March / Fines For Traffic Offenders: LASTMA Clarifies Position On Appeal Court Ruling / PDP Meeting Was Futile - Anti-Jonathan Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.