Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo (10885 Views)

"Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures / Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by koruji(m): 1:36am On Oct 29, 2011
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Beaf:

^
Who hangs out with a thug like Aregbe, if not thugs?
I can't understand why any right thinking soul would try to convince the intelligent World that Aregbe's aluta howlers are anything but unwashed thugs locked away for the safety and sanctity of the country.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Akanbiedu(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2011
koruji, this mercenery will be hoping that you'd continue this discussion and divert attention away from the Australian affair. You'd better not give him that.

just ignore arsenefc, he's merely a patient of  (people who lack attention, what do psychologists call it sef?)

Beaf:

^
Who hangs out with a thug like Aregbe, if not thugs?
I can't understand why any right thinking soul would try to convince the intelligent World that Aregbe's aluta howlers are anything but unwashed thugs locked away for the safety and sanctity of the country.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 29, 2011
If GEJ can go to AUSTRALIA with 170 people on board, then why his Excellency Gov RAUF AREGBESOLA can go to Abuja with even 2000000 people on board?. INCUMBENT GOV i salute you jare. Oya yo igbale re,a ti le Power lo [PDP] lai lai kiwon mase gberi mon,a ti mon pe ACN loga wo
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by KnowAll(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2011
@poster,
But Aregbesola did not snub the VP, he was duly represented by the Deputy Governor of the state. Abi e get another story the poster dey read? undecided
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ohaneze1: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2011
Yorubas remain the most backward and mentally debased tribe ever to exist.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by KnowAll(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2011
Yorubas remain the most backward and mentally debased tribe ever to exist

What is the basis of your statement or you just feel like 'Yoruba Bashing' undecided
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Gbawe: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2011
Beaf wrote;

Aregbesola has already slapped Fashola who is the only gentleman in ACN, plus the poor man is is always hounded with threats of impeachment (and God knows what else) from the crude powers that be in ACN; so we know he won't be missed.
It is impossible to place Fashola in the same bracket as thugs that readily display a brazen animal instinct such as Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and Aregbesola.

Olorun ma je.

This is an example of why it is difficult to take you seriously !!! Just listen to yourself !!!! Do you even know how ridiculous you sound in your pathetic desperation to brandish the ACN Party as full of thugs bar Fashola? Wise nairalanders know you do this so you can make the crime fit the man and give the dog a bad name to hang it. Your foolish reasoning ,you have infected the gullible with, involves partisan recognition for the rights of Nigerians as an unprincipled person who vacillates between right and wrong easily.  You think you can wish away the fundamental rights of certain Nigerians by judging them as thugs , in the Kangaroo Court of your mind, simply to carry on the cant-do-no-wrong defense of your messiah and everything he is associated with?

Let us even put your foolishness to the test. Who on earth , with your phoney website and thuggish ways, are you equal to amongst Fayemi, Ajimobi and Amosun in terms of education, achievement, refinement, charisma and  undoubted leadership ability in the professional arena? You , more than anyone else, is dumbing this forum down with your hate-driven words that turn a blind eye to logic !!!!

I might not like the PDP but what manner of madness and personal dishonesty would see me make silly blanket statement that defy established facts and logic about the Party? Oshiomhole nko? Are we to believe he is a thug , rather than a fearless man who has historically stood against fearsome tyranny, just because you are dishonest enough to prefer twisting the truth shamefully? Look, my friend, the ACN are not called "progressives" for nothing. Go and study the history of many of the ACN's leaders before you come here , with shameless revisionism, defaming their character crudely by calling them thugs. You are the thug. A big one for that matter.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by jaso1(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2011
To those that chooses to be slave in their father's land so be it, since they were born slavery nothing can watch the blood away from them.
If Aregbeshola ignore the present of no 2 citizen for their irrelevancy and derails from constitution principles I see no reason why that should be tag insubordination or thug. This is most active way to communicate and correct leadership failure as its apparent at federal level which suppose to set the sample of law compliance. Those who call ACN philanthropist criminals I wonder the planet they were when Bola Ige, Funso William and others were brutally murder with PDP as president of the country but refused to bring these criminals into justice, they are coming up again with removal of fuel subsidy which is more dangerous and harmful than all atrocity committed in the past, yet we have somebody in the absent of his commonsensical now clamoring for discipline and respect when those that should formulate it does not know the meaning talk less of practicing it. I think is high time national medical checkup should be observed by all Nigerians so that we can quarantine those to be quarantine for rational contribution in the media or open forum like this on good governance to strive.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2011
Gbawe:

Beaf wrote;

This is an example of why it is difficult to take you seriously !!! Just listen to yourself !!!! Do you even know how ridiculous you sound in your pathetic desperation to brandish the ACN Party as full of thugs bar Fashola? Wise nairalanders know you do this so you can make the crime fit the man and give the dog a bad name to hang it. Your foolish reasoning ,you have infected the gullible with, involves partisan recognition for the rights of Nigerians as an unprincipled person who vacillates between right and wrong easily. You think you can wish away the fundamental rights of certain Nigerians by judging them as thugs , in the Kangaroo Court of your mind, simply to carry on the cant-do-no-wrong defense of your messiah and everything he is associated with?

Let us even put your foolishness to the test. Who on earth , with your phoney website and thuggish ways, are you equal to amongst Fayemi, Ajimobi and Amosun in terms of education, achievement, refinement, charisma and undoubted leadership ability in the professional arena? You , more than anyone else, is dumbing this forum down with your hate-driven words that turn a blind eye to logic !!!!

I might not like the PDP but what manner of madness and personal dishonesty would see me make silly blanket statement that defy established facts and logic about the Party? Oshiomhole nko? Are we to believe he is a thug , rather than a fearless man who has historically stood against fearsome tyranny, just because you are dishonest enough to prefer twisting the truth shamefully? Look, my friend, the ACN are not called "progressives" for nothing. Go and study the history of many of the ACN's leaders before you come here , with shameless revisionism, defaming their character crudely by calling them thugs. You are the thug. A big one for that matter.

Dude, you sound so angry, like you're typing with blood pouring from your eyes and ears, sweat beading on your forehead and spit flying in all directions from your mouth.

Why are you wounded, because I say Fashola is a gentleman? That surely is not a bad thing.
Fashola is a gentleman, the only visible one in ACN. Do you know another one?

Everybody calls ACN rascals and they never let us down (just like you haven't with your post above). In what other party do you have governors slapping other governors? Governors living in other states? A continous steam of incendiary invectives and divisive words? Isn't this thread about more of Aregbesola's shabby thuggish instincts? You people always talk and act with hatred, like other Nigerians are your enemies.
Dude, you guys take the cream for coming across like a bunch of rascally thugs; wear your crown with "pride."
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Gbawe: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, you sound so angry, like you're typing with blood pouring from your eyes and ears, sweat beading on your forehead and spit flying in all directions from your mouth.

Why are you wounded, because I say Fashola is a gentleman? That surely is not a bad thing.
Fashola is a gentleman, the only visible one in ACN. Do you know another one?

Everybody calls ACN rascals and they never let us down (just like you haven't with your post above). In what other party do you have governors slapping other governors? Governors living in other states? A continous steam of incendiary invectives and divisive words? Isn't this thread about more of Aregbesola's shabby thuggish instincts? You people always talk and act with hatred, like other Nigerians are your enemies.
Dude, you guys take the cream for coming across like a bunch of rascally thugs; wear your crown with "pride."

The point you avoid, as usual, is that it is those with nothing to lose and have no name to protect who are very comfortable casually maligning and slandering the reputation of others !!! You go around the forum calling folks thugs decietfully when you know damn well  , aside the fact that you support the Party with the biggest number of thugs, that the history of many ACN leaders bear out the fact that they are outstanding and exemplary folks personally and professionally !!! Certainly far more so, per ratio, than the PDP can boast of.

Your revisionism is shameless because you have no qualms using lies and bare-faced deception in a deliberate attempt to fool gullible folks instead of strive to make this forum one where discourse is of high moral and intellectual calibre!!!

Is it Fola Adeola, a finance guru, who single-handedly created one of Nigeria's biggest banks, now pan-African in reach, who is a thug? Your childish attempt to make the ACN about Fashola alone is uninformed and should be exposed for what it is. The ACN, whether you wish to admit it or not, is , comparatively, the destination of the most progressive minded Nigerians with laudable business/professional and personal reputations to their name. Of course I will take offence at your nauseating habit of calling those people thugs . Anybody proud of their reputation will not back your mischievous and totally false defamation and character assasination against the name and character of others.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
^
What is the long essay for? shocked
Do you think words will change the perception the public has of ACN being a party of rascals? PDP doesn't make claims to sainthood or don wolf in sheeps clothing titles like "progressives," only to steal a shocking amount of billions in brazen ways.

What is even most strange is the way ACN has hypocritically carried on and labelled PDP with all sorts of names, when common sense tells the man on the street that all political parties are the same, which is why decamping is so rampant.
The PDP is superior because of its national outlook and non-ethnicity based spread; ACN, as you yourself have made abundantly clear, is a Yoruba party that must not be criticised by non-Yoruba's like me, in fact you even attempted to ban me from speaking Yoruba (a fine example of thuggish behaviour). That plus you short, red hot temper, lies and loose words makes you an easy candidate for thuggery (check your uncouth response to Nuzo for example).
You are thugs, just accept that it is the way you are viewed.

Rather than employ decorum, you lot go around abusing and maligning others and when I decide to swing the turret right round, you begin crying to mummy. I didn't start the caustic politics on NL (the thugs did), I'm simply reacting; its just that my reactions are too creative, sophisticated and intelligent for you to cope with; therefore, you erupt in anger, sulk, open ethnic bashing threads, make threats etc.

We can be civil if you want, but its up to you. If instead, you up the ante, I will only start at the point where your limits are.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
No one has since told me where aregbe got it wrong legally. Na also tori, respect etc we dey hear. Aregbe noting do u, let the idiots in abuja do their worse.
I still prefer aregbe to that dog located in delta which opponents of aregbe on this thread dare not speak any negative about.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by DEEHASAL(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2011
Beaf:

^
What is the long essay for? shocked
Do you think words will change the perception the public has of ACN being a party of rascals? PDP doesn't make claims to sainthood or don wolf in sheeps clothing titles like "progressives," only to steal a shocking amount of billions in brazen ways.

What is even most strange is the way ACN has hypocritically carried on and labelled PDP with all sorts of names, when common sense tells the man on the street that all political parties are the same, which is why decamping is so rampant.
The PDP is superior because of its national outlook and non-ethnicity based spread; ACN, as you yourself have made abundantly clear, is a Yoruba party that must not be criticised by non-Yoruba's like me, in fact you even attempted to ban me from speaking Yoruba (a fine example of thuggish behaviour). That plus you short, red hot temper, lies and loose words makes you an easy candidate for thuggery (check your uncouth response to Nuzo for example).
You are thugs, just accept that it is the way you are viewed.

Rather than employ decorum, you lot go around abusing and maligning others and when I decide to swing the turret right round, you begin crying to mummy. I didn't start the caustic politics on NL (the thugs did), I'm simply reacting; its just that my reactions are too creative, sophisticated and intelligent for you to cope with; therefore, you erupt in anger, sulk, open ethnic bashing threads, make threats etc.

We can be civil if you want, but its up to you. If instead, you up the ante, I will only start at the point where your limits are.

You stopped making sense since you keep supporting GEJ who couldnt show anything for the over $800 Billion revenue he recieved.
Aregbe has a right to protest against the direct atack on his office.
Unlike "siddon look" GEJ!!!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Goddex: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2011
Fashola is the only gentleman in ACN - News
Heheheheheh . . . Tinubu nko? Aregbe nko? them be rascals abi?

But seriously, I think there are two gentlemen in ACN
Fashola and Fayemi.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
DEEHASAL:

You stopped making sense since you keep supporting GEJ who couldnt show anything for the over $800 Billion revenue he recieved.
Aregbe has a right to protest against the direct atack on his office.
Unlike "siddon look" GEJ!!!

LOLZ! Direct attack on his office indeed! The police intercepted the group of aluta howlers that Aregbe sent and as custodians of security, told them to turn around, which the group did like law abiding citizens. Good show.

Aregbesola heard that the aluta's had obeyed the police and was incensed, he flew into one of his wild eyed rages and told them to turn right around, face the direction of Abuja and disregard the police! Gboza! shocked

The aluta's thinking that Aregbe was either above the law or the almighty god, turned right around and aluta'd their way right back to eye-ball the law. Gboza! Gboza! shocked

The police (you can trust mopol cool) saw the aluta's headed they had just turned around headed straight for them and attempting to to force their way through, regardless of police instructions. Gaddem! It was like spotting boko haram! Why were these folk who had been so politely told that there was little room in Abuja for of these times for rabble-rowsers, brigands, even aluta's; why were they so desperate to get into the capital? Why were they breaking the law by disobeying police orders? Did they have bombs. . .Questions to be answered?. . . Need to be locked away from sunlight for strict observation, research and interrogation?

To cut a long story short, the police did their job and the "godlike" Aregbe who like all known thugs, is above all Earthly laws (talkless of Nigerian ones), took it as a personal slight; even worse, his unicellular brain comically took it as an insult on his high office as supreme being of Osun state (which by the way, exists outside the ambeit of Nigerian law). Sad show.

Aregbe's lil mind exploded and he decided to insult the President and directly challenge his authority, something very few would think can be allowed to let go. I don't know about you, but several little birds are whispering that the Osun govt will bleed tears.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2011
Typical Accursed. Distorting facts.
IDIOT
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ufeolorun(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
ITs the lack of political wit  and upbringing that would make a minority president surround himself with very clannish and politically naïve advisers and helps.
You stay here doing all sort of childish stuffs.
IF you think you can go on messing about cos Obasanjo and some thieving Generals made your brother president  ,you will understand when the time comes that you are still a minority in all ramifications.
You r  either writing mindless stuff about Northerners or  slicing and dicing them into middle_belt and core north to suit you.
The section of the south that isn't buying into your silly idea of southern unity has also been the target of your numerous ids.
If you n your oil hugging friends  think you will destroy the country cos of some crude sipping of the ground naturally without your input then you will realise that all of you are clearly outnumbered.If we are going to break up this  country it must be done with respect for all sections of the country.
We are waiting for what the minority neophytes now in Aso rock would do to Osun.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by olawalebabs(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2011
This guy call beaf is a funny and cunny man, imagine "disobeying the law because they did not follow police order" . Wonder shall never end
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by aljharem3: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
I think truly the SW have elected rascals as leaders. No gentleman would act like that.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD A GOVERNOR SNUB HIS VICE PRESIDENT

I think Jonthan should deal with this Aregessola of a man severely. He needs to know who is the boss in Nigeria.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by arsenefc: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^

How was your journey?

Safe trip?

Alhamdulilahi
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by aljharem3: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

How was your journey?

Safe trip?

Alhamdulilahi
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ore mi. ose. Alhamdulilahi grin
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
olawalebab:

This guy call beaf is a funny and cunny man, imagine "disobeying the law because they did not follow police order" . Wonder shall never end

shocked
No?
I really wonder what you call disobeying the law! Aregbesola's action directly caused his aluta's to be arrested; nobody has the right to snob a police order. If Aregbesola wasn't covered by the id!otic immunity clause, he too would have been locked up.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Beaf:

shocked
No?
I really wonder what you call disobeying the law! Aregbesola's action directly caused his aluta's to be arrested; nobody has the right to snob a police order. If Aregbesola wasn't covered by the id!otic immunity clause, he too would have been locked up.

[b]What are u saying 
Police don't enact laws, they enforce the law and bring offenders to the court of law to be punished. You tell me what law they were enforcing in sending them back. there was nothing like restriction of movement in that zone at that moment and nothing incriminating was found on them when checked.

Some people still don't have an idea of what democracy is at all. peeps still think that we are still in a police state. Why cant Aregbe snub the VP? is he his God? As far as i am concerned, the people of osun are the bosses of Aregbe. That is what a true federal system should be and not these master servant mentality u guys are carrying about here.

by the way, look at the reason given by the commisioner for their arrest, such an as*hole.

“Somebody that is going to Abuja, should be ready to tell us his mission. So, since they don’t know their mission to Abuja, we stopped them from moving further.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/24280-kogi-police-explain-arrest.html[/b]
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ovamboland(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2011
Beaf:

shocked
No?

If they didn't disobey the law Black Americans will still be sitting at the rear of public buses, have to give up their sit for white men, cannot use the same public toilet facilities as whites, will not be attending same schools as whites.

I am sure there where BEAFs incensed at the temerity of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King junior who dared to challenge the system and 'break the law'
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ovamboland(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2011
According to the police chief, he ordered his men to escort out side the boundary of Kogi state. He said:”Since they have no mission going to Abuja, I asked my men to escort them outside Kogi. They can use another route to Abuja, but not through my state.

Is this the kind of people leading our police force? wonders shall never end.
What would make a man go against his own conscience if not order from above? it obvious the man is not sure of the legality of his actions.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Gbawe: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2011
alj_harem:

I think truly the SW have elected rascals as leaders. No gentleman would act like that.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD A GOVERNOR SNUB HIS VICE PRESIDENT

I think Jonthan should deal with this Aregessola of a man severely. He needs to know who is the boss in Nigeria.

Are you aware of the saying "evil thrives when good men do nothing" ? Non-Nigerians reading Nairaland must view us as complete dolts with how we are comfortable for our Police force to be used so partisanly !!! Must we automatically respect the VP? Is respect not to be earned? If Egyptians and tunisians were totally subjugated , as per respecting authority blindly, they would not have done what they did recently !!!

So , when GEJ and Sambo start tacitly endorsing human rights abuse you will be very happy for all leaders to carry on 'respecting' them? I laugh when we talk of revolution in Nigeria. Brainwashed folk , such as most Nigerians are, cannot revolt. I am always shocked , everytime I am in Nigeria, at the blind respect and subservience towards very wicked authority.

I dont know how, if averagely intelligent, it is not obvious we empower leaders to act dictatorially and with impunity via our slavish deification of them. They give us nothing yet we worship them blindly and allow them to do as they please. Has the fawning worship led to anything other than the misrule of ordinary Nigerians? What happened was very bad i.e Nigerians having their freedom of movement and association curtailed. We should all back Aregbesola if we see the big picture. He is doing precisely what Nigeria needs i.e leaders standing up to other leaders , in support of what is right and just, rather than what we have always known i.e leaders going along with other leaders in misrule and misconduct.

You are the same person "begging" GEJ not to remove subsidy instead of realising that we should be telling him "try it and we show you hell". It is the lack of respect they have for ordinary Nigerians, since we slavishly worship them so much, that has now made GEJ put the onus of sacrifice at the feet of poor Nigerians rather than his overfed AGIP buddies. You should thank god Nigeria still has men like Aregbesola instead of maligning his name. Wake up and see what is happening worldwide!! This is 2011 not 1979.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by seanet02: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2011
Alhjrem no get brain. Which person go Dey chop grass and still get brain?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ovamboland:

If they didn't disobey the law Black Americans will still be sitting at the rear of public buses, have to give up their sit for white men, cannot use the same public toilet facilities as whites, will not be attending same schools as whites.

I am sure there where BEAFs incensed at the temerity of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King junior who dared to challenge the system and 'break the law'

This is funny! What oppression is Osun state under that they are breaking the law to be free off? If anything, Osun is getting a free ride on the FG's wallet.
Why cheapen and desecrate the names of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King junior and the entire black race, because you want to help a misguided 19 bus contingent of aluta howlers, sent on a praise singing trip to Abuja at a time when workers in Osun are owed several months salaries? Don't you have respect?

Tell me how the stark reality of real hunger pangs in Osun state worker households is helped by utter recklessness and foolishnes of Aregbesola in first organising the trip and then disobeying police orders, causing the men to be arrested and the aluta trip to be even more expensive. What a dumb waste!!!
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Ovamboland(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2011
Beaf:

This is funny! What oppression is Osun state under that they are breaking the law to be free off? If anything, Osun is getting a free ride on the FG's wallet.
Why cheapen and desecrate the names of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King junior and the entire black race, because you want to help a misguided 19 bus contingent of aluta howlers, sent on a praise singing trip to Abuja at a time when workers in Osun are owed several months salaries? Don't you have respect?

Tell me how the stark reality of real hunger pangs in Osun state worker households is helped by utter recklessness and foolishnes of Aregbesola in first organising the trip and then disobeying police orders, causing the men to be arrested and the aluta trip to be even more expensive. What a dumb waste!!!

never mind Beaf, of all human right violations there are always people like you who justifies and reasons it out.

If the issue were to be how the state resources is allocated it is not your duty or the police to teach osun state officials how to get it done. That is the duty of the people of Osun state and it's house of assembly.

Continue to support this one little injury to one and it will soon get to you and there will be nobody left to say or do something about your predicament.
Anyway some of your crew said our lives are insignificant compared to our leaders so why are will still discussing?
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Rafelo01: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Badluck Jonasatan infringed on the fundamental human rights of the citizenry by unlawfully arresting them.Locking them for what?what was their offence?Would they have been arrested if they were on their way to show solidarity for Badluck Jonathan?Let us call a spade a spade.Jonathan is worse than Abacha.Anyway,i am not bothered.Badluck Jonathan Ebele is only setting a precedence.It will be Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's turn some other day when power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.Some of you who posited that Aregbesola was wrong or disrepectful do not know what it takes to be politically victimized or rubbished.Can it happen that a bus with plate number THE PRESIDENCY would be stopped and occupants detained in prison?let us be sincere,Nigeria is on per second basis moving toward anachy.I know someday,OPC or BOKO HARAM or MEND or NIGER DELTA MILITANTS would arrest occupants of Jonathan Government Vehicle.I am afraid,the useless Badluck Ebele Jonathan might be the last president we would ever have in this country if this trend of gross violation of human rights abuses are not checked.
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2011
ACN= Rapscallion Thugs
PDP= Clueless Fishermen

Who would you rather be with grin
Re: Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo by Beaf: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2011
Rafelo01:

Badluck Jonasatan infringed on [size=14pt]the fundamental human rights of the citizenry[/size] by unlawfully arresting them.Locking them for what?what was their offence?Would they have been arrested if they were on their way to show solidarity for Badluck Jonathan?Let us call a spade a spade.Jonathan is worse than Abacha.Anyway,i am not bothered.Badluck Jonathan Ebele is only setting a precedence.It will be Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's turn some other day when power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.Some of you who posited that Aregbesola was wrong or disrepectful do not know what it takes to be politically victimized or rubbished.Can it happen that a bus with plate number THE PRESIDENCY would be stopped and occupants detained in prison?let us be sincere,Nigeria is on per second basis moving toward anachy.I know someday,OPC or BOKO HARAM or MEND or NIGER DELTA MILITANTS would arrest occupants of Jonathan Government Vehicle.I am afraid,the useless Badluck Ebele Jonathan might be the last president we would ever have in this country if this trend of gross violation of human rights abuses are not checked.

"fundamental human rights!!!" LOLZZ!

I wonder how much the fundamental human rights of Osun state workers was infringed by Aregbesola's actions? cool
How could a man organise 19 damn buses of aluta howling phuckers on a mission to fritter away money, while owing the long suffering workers of Osun several months salary?
Is a governor not denying the fundamental human rights of his people by witholding several months salaries due workers and making even the kids go hungry while he organises stup!d jamborees with tax payers money?

Does Aregbesola have any priorities, or are the workers in his state of zero consequence?
When will the workers in Osun be paid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku / Chinua Achebe's Burial - Live Updates (pictures) / Despite Recession, States, Others Spend Over N136.5bn On Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.