Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) (30098 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Top 5 Nigeria Musicians Who Penetrated The American Music Industry / Shatta Wale Hails Nigerian Musicians, Slams Ghanaian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerians have bought the American market, that is why they are getting more than 5 nominations - Ghanaian music executive claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBKMayFVkY

During the interview on Hitz FM, the music executive claimed that some Ghanaian singers are better than their Nigerian counterparts, but are less visible because Nigerians are loud.

He also stated that Ghanaian singer, Stonebwoy did everything possible to get a spot in the Grammy nomination list but couldn’t because Nigerians are more visible and have bought out the American market which he claims is controlled by money.
U
#wetindeyhappentv

Mumu talk from mumu Ghanaians.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by guvna(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Entprys:
Excuses.

It is because

Igbo youths are naturally creative.

And thank God for our yoruba children here. They are good in coppying them bumber t bumber

Lol...check out this moogu's statement....what a dunce!! Isi ewu...

Wetin your papa no copy?? Baboon
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Spandau: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2023
kokomilala:
@Spandau, is assertion is as insipid as it's as hollow.

How artistes of Igbo ancestry have dominated the Nigerian, African and world music space since 1960, and in recent history?

Again, I suggest to NL to deploy artificial intelligence to erase out lame and oft senseless comments.

What a lame attempt to impress with verbosity and bombast.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Spandau: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lies ,when I was in Ghana ,the immigration didn’t want me to come back to Nigeria .

Liar Mohammed.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by sorepco(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2023
That'swhat he was saying. To market an artist in the US costs a lot. He was not talking of buying in the literal sense though!

FreeStuffsNG:
He is wrong in the context he used it with a tint of envy but he's right because it costs a lot to promote your music art. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by felixtare(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Fellow nigerian d guy no talk bad na,d buying mean say nigerian artist do more of promotion pass their own artist.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Awaja(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Na me de sake d main market,dm for account details nde Ghana
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by phemmyfour: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
ghana think say nah for free? apart say nigerians are loud, nigerians get mind to do anything.
It wasn't overnight, the price was paid about 20 yrs ago. If Ghana want to be heard in America in 20yrs time, they should start looking now

America embraces all manner of genre...reggae, raga, patua, calypso etc
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by HydraFeeds(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Spandau:

Liar Mohammed.
Dey play ,I wanted to spend a week or two but I was given a month ,when I was leaving ,they asked me when they will see me again .

Most people complaining of hatred online are either freeloaders ,lawbreakers etc .
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Iamdbull: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Khayceeofficial:

Why this beat sounding like BNXN's beat in for days?
Yes it is. You Sabi beat o you be producer?
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by CHAQUR: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2023
I think say dem say Ghana money get value pass Nigeria own... Go buy your own na...! Always comparing. This is the most difficult enemy battle to win....an assumingly close friend with whom one cheers & smiles but full of "why always him"... May God save Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Spandau: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Dey play ,I wanted to spend a week or two but I was given a month ,when I was leaving ,they asked me when they will see me again .

Most people complaining of hatred online are either freeloaders ,lawbreakers etc .

OK o. So how did the citizens treat you? Especially when they see you saying hi or chatting up their females. What were your experiences? Because I got mine.
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by HydraFeeds(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Spandau:

OK o. So how did the citizens treat you? Especially when they see you saying hi or chatting up their females. What were your experiences? Because I got mine.
why don’t you share yours first before I share mine .
Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Iamdbull:

Yes it is. You Sabi beat o you be producer?

Not at all...just play a lot of bnxn's music
Nice on though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Save Majek Fashek / The New Waves (dready Boys) / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.