Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) (64406 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Lady Causes Stir At Bank After N1.2m Left Her Acct In 2weeks (pics/video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Okiton: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
wink
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by MatrixReloaded: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, I pray I receive this type of transfer.

I will disguised totally.

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

Like this, God go don do am for me.
A child is talking, and it makes them to be either talkative or keyboard warrior
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Jangbajantis: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
She was caught because she didn't settle INEC and Yakubu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
In these days of superior IT I wonder how a person will commit such a crime and think she will never be caught

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
No difference between this woman and the clowns attacking loan apps on the other thread. No sense of responsibility. And stupid enough to think that the owners of 10m will not come looking for it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sigh... How does someone blow 10.4 Million in such a short time?!

Same way I wonder how ex-public office holders blow through Billions stolen from their care.

Where una dey throway una conscience put while devouring such humongous amounts of money?!!!

Why the GREED?!! Haba. undecided

Some people get mind o!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

LOL.. Too much Hollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Kingray10: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Johnycastro18:
imagination want finish this onegrin grin
For another person money when he no go see grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

She's a thief and will be sent to jail... she's lucky it's not money mistakenly sent by mobsters ... they would have scattered her meat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by WhisperedNoise: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Feefid imagination.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Cantonese: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Poor minded citizens, horrible leaders.
You must be an APC supporter. See how una keep everyone in misery in Nigeria with una very horrible thinking?

Kuku go carry baba Ijebu run na.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Johnthesuccess: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

It is so easy to Know Perter obi supporter. They are criminals and thieves. Gbajue people. Nigeria really dodged a bullet from Peter obi and his Obi supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Gboom: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you can call politician names

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
let her sue them, she will win

U think everything is by sueing .... u don't know how the system works....u think its wokeness

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by RepoMan007: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

BVN server will match your new and old BVN via fingerprint. It can't work.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by ppogba: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
let her sue them, she will win

She will win the way Mmesoma won after you advised her to sue JAMB for 30 billion.

Or the way Chidinma will win after suing the police for illegal detention over the death of Osifo.

e- lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
how does a bank make such a mistake? Now they call it proceeds of crime?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Lmao
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Mcslize: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

See this one. Tell me how this country will become better with people like these.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by jahsharon: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

This one inherited stealing and robbery from his grandfather

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
arm robber
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
I've seen people give testimonies of miracle alert. Very funny. Like money go just enter your account and you no care to verify the sender. You just begin spend because God do transfer to your account.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by kkins25(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
To a thousand grain to the middle class, most will eat the grain immediately and go back to being poor.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Blitzking: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
...dey sleep yang go wake am
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Dynamicboss: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Wrong move. Your existing record will still be stored in the DB. Do you think it will be deleted or not traceable?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
She is a thief
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

oga, calm down woahhhh
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
I've seen people give testimonies of miracle alert. Very funny. Like money go just enter your account and you no care to verify the sender. You just begin spend because God do transfer to your account.
Yahoo Churches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / The Evil Girls In Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.