Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) (64411 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Lady Causes Stir At Bank After N1.2m Left Her Acct In 2weeks (pics/video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, I pray I receive this type of transfer.

I will disguised totally.

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

Like this, God go don do am for me.
THIS IS HOW YOU WERE PROGRAM TO FUNCTION
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
AWOOOOOOOOF WON'T KILLED THE BLACK AFRICANS
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Softhands(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

You are a criminal
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

U too dey watch film
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by izubext007: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
I wish is me
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

It's your own fault ,right ?
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Eaglepixel: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by tpdgenius(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Imagination wan Kee you grin
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Gandrova: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and hustle, stop day dreaming
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Gandrova: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Harddiskng:
You can see why some poor can never be rich. It is not a curse.

Money enter, your first thought was investment. It was spending it all??

Even if its money market for those 7 months. When the bank comes for the principal, you simply give them back. The interest is enough never to be poor again.

But trust a single mother of 4 children. You already know her decision making is absolute rubbish. I hope she suffers.
Not everyone has financial knowledge to invest.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Miller232: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Imagination wan kill you
The way dem go take catch you go shock you
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Agugbadin: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

Black DNA
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by sunnymighty(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

So what about your biometric?
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hushppupi female version promax. What a foolish wona
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

I knew from day 1 that you are a professional by the way you swap your accounts. When caught, your tribesmen will blame Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by NoshakingGod(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
They didn't see my empty account?

Why this kind mistake no dey land for my account?
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
TANID:
this You Imagination And Plan na Something else oga
He is a popular jobless Ipob criminal. He can swap his account now and the person you replied changes to Papachinedu.
He is a professional fraudster, when caught, they will still blame Tinubu.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by makaveli902: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Thats a long process na, convert all the money to Bitcoins, leave the country with a New identify, severe ties with everyone for the time being. Travel to Russia and never look back.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by tuzle(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
let her sue them, she will win
she can't. This type of error happens very well
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Googledotcom: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
jared007:
Yea it's men's fault as usual.🚶
grin grin na you really fit these nairaland feminists.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

The moment they capture your fingerprint and find out that you're trying to create an alternative NIN, you will be IMMEDIATELY arrested.

It's a criminal offence to own more than one National Identity

He is a useless Ipob nuisance with no brain. He lives and sleeps on NL insulting Tinubu. Just imagine! And his fellow foolish fools are liking it already and they will go and practice that nonsense. When caught, they will blame Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Babaken(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

If government mean you is just a matter is time .
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by newoffer: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
U are original Naija breed. See where greed transfer your mind go
JASONjnr:

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Soskidemma5r: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dbdhdb

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Ten06(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

So whose fault is it??
It is the money's fault
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by BJanta: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are funny.......so if she's not at fault, why was she arrested

Can you steal from your own account ? Or is there a law that demand you report unusual balance in your account? Is there a law that forbids you from withdrawing as much as you desire even if the balance seems abnormal? With a good SAN she would win the case if taken to court. She has NOT breached any law. Courts thrive on applicable laws .And know that it is illegal for the bank to retrieve the money from her account without her agreement by actually filling out a withdrawal form or through any other kind of fund transfer process. The bank is at fault, and they must pay for their errors.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
AskNgige2:

Tinibu promax

Lol... Kai u badt o
He is Obi PROMAX! He is Igbo, popular Obedient and LP supporter, na Obi teach am, no be Tinubu.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by BBIA: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
jared007:
Yea it's men's fault as usual.🚶
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Cantonese:

Poor minded citizens, horrible leaders.
You must be an APC supporter. See how una keep everyone in misery in Nigeria with una very horrible thinking?

Kuku go carry baba Ijebu run na.
Don't die before your time! He is Igbo, Obidient and LP, go and check his post, he is always insulting APC and Tinubu. They will always look for whom to blame for their woos.
Hope you can abuse LP for breeding a criminal now?
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by BBIA: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

How long you wan take withdraw 10 million dollars from POS or ATM?
Any modern banking system will flag that account fast

The best way to do away with the money fast is to shop on big spends.

Buy diamonds and gold bars.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by planetx: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
laivwire:

Just imagine 0.83% monthly interest on $10.7m over 7 months: that's about $600k free money with no guilt attached. Now she loses everything and gains deportation and blacklist as extras.
The moment she start to move the money around, that will trigger an investigation. The best thing to do is leave it and not touch it even spending it is even less risky to getting caught. but not move it to a different account or bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.