Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) (64369 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Lady Causes Stir At Bank After N1.2m Left Her Acct In 2weeks (pics/video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by AskNgige2: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, I pray I receive this type of transfer.

I will disguised totally.

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

Like this, God go don do am for me.

Tinibu promax

Lol... Kai u badt o
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by owolabi5: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023

She should have invested the money removed the profit and return the principal. cool
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by wittywriter: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

You'll still be arrested.
But the best option is to trade and earn profits with the money for @least a week then you'll eventually return the funds when contacted.

Wittyness.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by TheGift: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you will spend half the money trying to hide your identity and cover your tracks.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by tafabaloo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

That's literally difficult in western countries.
You give account of every faden that enters your hands....ask those that deals in drugs.....

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Redhot111(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Let someone mistakenly pay that sum into my account and give me 3yrs yo spend it. After that they can come and arrest me.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Na so una be. All of una thief, just that the opportunity never present itself.
And una want a good country

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by BigDickProblems: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Both you and the people who liked your comment are the evil people we have in this world. It may look funny, but you're an evil person. And it's people with this your heart that God will punish. Nonesense.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Obesity(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Someone is contemplating spending such kind of money sent into her account by error.

If you are reading this, just stop 🛑.. If dem catch you hungry go beat u 😂

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Hope you know there will be still be a trail ...

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by kayusely70(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
She made a grave mistake by spending the whole money. She should have fixed some reasonable amount![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by atiku4President(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault
Yes, and tomorrow you will come here and be blaming Tinubu

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by PEACE2023: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Woman caught after spending $10.4m mistakenly paid to her bank account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5s7NqnvUvY&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr
I thought there are no criminals over there
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by sonofElElyon: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

And it's people like you who criticise government

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

See them every criminality is in Nigerians, the only reason they are complaining of corruption it's because it's not favouriting them

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Eloquency001: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ole Nla. Big Thief.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by cloud(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

you could use this same energy to actually pray for a more legitimate blessing.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are criminal minded and proud about it.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Person receive 10Billy still dey full.... Bitcoin no dey?? Japa no dey?? Africa no dey?? Nawaooooo!!! God when!
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by MrHighSea: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

The moment they capture your fingerprint and find out that you're trying to create an alternative NIN, you will be IMMEDIATELY arrested.

It's a criminal offence to own more than one National Identity

What if everybody that could lead to your arrest are heavily bribed.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Salvation2: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

That's not wisdom my brother. U will be caught.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by tunwumi: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

It is her absolute fault. It is called dishonest and its a crime. Most people don't know the content of those tiny print called terms and conditions which you just accept on internet or back page of the account opening form.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by yemmit90: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

So whose fault is it??

Bank or whoever made the mistake was at fault. Though she should've honorably reported it.
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by vikstandon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
When you see a single mother, who has not just one child, but two, three... Know she doesn't have something upstairs.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by laivwire(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Harddiskng:
You can see why some poor can never be rich. It is not a curse.

Money enter, your first thought was investment. It was spending it all??

Even if its money market for those 7 months. When the bank comes for the principal, you simply give them back. The interest is enough never to be poor again.

But trust a single mother of 4 children. You already know her decision making is absolute rubbish. I hope she suffers.
Just imagine 0.83% monthly interest on $10.7m over 7 months: that's about $600k free money with no guilt attached. Now she loses everything and gains deportation and blacklist as extras.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Ubdavis(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
And some people are supporting this. U carry wetting no be ur own. Na tiff u be
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by fx45(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

From your post it's obvious you're less than 20 years. You sound very ignorant
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by maestro299: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Saturnalia:

Things do not always go as planned. Now, let me analyze how you would eventually end up in the EFCC cell with your watery plan.

The person you would contact at the NIMC would get greedy and demand $3Million from the whole bounty, since he knows it’s a lifetime opportunity.

I trust you, you that mistakenly landed a jackpot that doesn’t belong to you would resist and fight harder, even more than the legitimate owner of the bounty would have fought.

Now, let us assume that common sense prevails and you succumb to the greed of your NIMC’s contact.

Where will you register for the new BVN? A Bank? Hahahaaaaa! grin

Na for there, EFCC go grab you. Do you know why Bankers are called “Emperors of Greed” ?

Your contact in the Bank would have to settle up to 8 other contacts within the Bank before what you want can get done.

At the end of the day, you might not even get up to a Million Dollars out of the entire bounty because they would make you realize how risky it is for them to get caught.

That same greed that is motivating you to scheme $10.4Million erroneously paid into your account is the same geed that will bury you when you come in contact with the Emperors of Greed.

You no go see Ghana, talk less of Europe.
No mind that guy jare.

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by mascot87(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

You will still be caught
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by MrBroke(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

No shock say dem fit still catch you for this imagination so. grin
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
The news of last week BRING TO NAIRALANDERS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault
MAYBE MY FAULT

Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49