Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) (39869 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Is chicken also sold in dollars

Everyone Sha one scam everyone

Do you produce Poultry feed?!!!

How much is transportation cost?!!

Vaccines and drugs for the birds, are they produced here?!!!

You people don't understand the meaning and far reaching impact of Hyperinflation in a nation that imports over 90% of consumables and raw materials.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.
You never see grown man weh been de find wife due to late marriage send him babe ₦100 airtime, when she ask am.
The grown lady was in shock, me sef weak for my guy. Lol
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by haphizz57(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dat is not true. Who get money na hin dey chop chicken.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kenmatt:

Chicken way mature well sweet pass Tuykey
Kai, but turkey skin get taste ohh.
One kin oil de there.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

You think all those Agbadorians jumping into lagoons commiting suicide upandan don't hustle?..
Na them hustle pass.

Nothing pays in a Tinubu Economy except corruption and illegality ..
Judges are overnight billionaires
Governors got 5b each for palliatives
Tinubu got a 5b yacht
Remi Tinubu got a 1.5b SUv

This xmas, Rice will be gold
And chicken will be more than 40k
quote me anywhere

See this slowpoke even before Tinubu government can you afford to buy live chicken. Every time na Tinubu or Yoruba bunch of idiot like there’s reasonable farm in your Ape and monkeys land

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Ok I am lying and chasing clout no vex... I no celebrate birthday for October 23 and I no buy chicken and no be 8k

Na just clout I am chasing

No one cares about your shite.

Move along
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by ezegenigbonine: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
On your mandate, I will happily buy it any amount so far urchins price no different
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kingozymandias:

No one cares about your shite.

Move along

Ok Sir,
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by daniwise(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Ok I am lying and chasing clout no vex... I no celebrate birthday for October 23 and I no buy chicken and no be 8k

I love this, people don't know there are many billionaires here

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Chizigreat(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Your Weapons Of Victory.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c7MJSrPhU?si=yTmJvzYiLG8-TX_8
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Siberia01:
grin

Nigerians love suffering na....
Even if chicken sells for N20,000
People would buy it to flaunt it on social media
How they can afford 20k chicken grin
When the time reach, people will buy. Was it not chicken we were buying for ₦220 per kg? Now selling for for 3500, turkey ₦300 per kg now selling for 5700. Yet people still de chop am!
I went to seme 10 years ago bought 2 cartoons of turkey at 3500 each in Lagos it was 4500 or so, today a cartoon of turkey is about 50k!
I go to joints and see people eating fried turkey at 2800 a piece, haba! Chicken lap 2k-2500. Omo, no be say I no fit buy ohh, but e de do me one kind for body, it does not make sense.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jemex003:

See this slowpoke even before Tinubu government can you afford to buy live chicken. Every time na Tinubu or Yoruba bunch of idiot like there’s reasonable farm in your Ape and monkeys land

Olodo

If Buhari had a third term,
it's idiots like you that will vote him again..

How much is a bag of rice now under Tinubu..

useless fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Xkonzult: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Hahahaha

Guy double your hustle, na you wey think say chicken can sell for 40,000 I pity your educational level

U are d one dat should pity urself not him ...as a bloody slave u are gonna hustle hard to get something dats tangible and later eat like a slave ,while d emperors in Govt don't hustle and eat d kings meal... everyday ur type keep typing na to Japan sure ....wut failed ur intelligence in Nigeria... Some of u last las go be meat for ogun ASE!!! 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Xkonzult:

U are d one dat should pity urself not him ...as a bloody slave u are gonna hustle hard to get something dats tangible and later eat like a slave ,while d emperors in Govt don't hustle and eat d kings meal... everyday ur type keep typing na to Japan sure ....wut failed ur intelligence in Nigeria... Some of u last las go be meat for ogun ASE!!! 💯

You sef don talk your mind according to how you 👨‍👩‍👧 raised you

I no get time for banter today, try tomorrow and I might crush that your little ego
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Hahahaha

Guy double your hustle, na you wey think say chicken can sell for 40,000 I pity your educational level

dey play!

Xmas no far again, ur eye go soon neat!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Olodo

If Buhari had a third term,
it's idiots like you that will vote him again..

How much is a bag of rice now under Tinubu..

useless fool

Yes I will vote for him cuz he’s government favored me and my family. Only idiot from cursed land and muscle legs will complain for anything. Fools let’s see if your papa can afford to buy chicken at 15k

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

dey play!

Xmas no far again, ur eye go soon neat!
cool

40, 000 Naira

Lol

One chicken

Lai Lai
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Balablue64 post=127033603]
U never seen anything, chicken is gunning for 40k this Christmas.
Every urchin must collect the shege banza you ordered. [though you are poor but you talk as if others are poorer than you. Lol.]
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Highplains: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
It’s crazy..A bag of feed is 11thousand naira now..These chickens eat like crazy,they literally y peck my feet when I want to enter their “humble abode” and peck my hands viciously when I’m pouring the feed.They bully themselves when eating,just separated them today as I noticed some are getting bigger than others;those are the weak ones..life is a jungle for us all,only the strong survives..Those chickens reminded me of that again today..😂
Na Christmas chicken oo,bought them just October and na me know how many bags dem don chop..POULTRY FARMERS!!!!i hail una..
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Oracabessa: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Of course she’s a parasite...an old one at that.
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money so you can spend on yourself, you're not a parasite!

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by quinox947: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

He has not gone to the market lately. A full grown broiler is about 12k now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by LUAN(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ykc2:
Please like how much this 2 items will cost in nigeria, I went to buy banana and onions in hofer supermarket near me here in vienna austria today,today is Saturday I forgot that banana sold faster today,this is the only remaining ones I met then I bought it with the onions in the bag both cost €4.20 ,
the plantain abi banana should be between 700 -1k , while the onions will be between 2k to 4k

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by ClitRaider: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:
U never seen anything, chicken is gunning for 40k this Christmas. Every urchin must collect the shege banza you ordered.
Bros, calm down.
The sweet go reach everybody.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Blame Buhari and Emefiele for Economic and monetary policy of the last quater

I'm not looking for who to blame.
When it comes to Nigeria's economy, I'm only interested in the capability of whoever will become the next president because he can either reverse the failures of the past, consolidate on the gains of the present or chart an entirely fresh course going forward.

However, my argument here is that there is no limit to how low the economy could fall.

How much do you think live chicken currently costs in Zimbabwean dollars?
Your incredulity on the possibility of such price inflation is what I wish to correct.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Persephone1:
He for just go grind am grin cheesy grin

Na Nàzgul brother. tongue
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by quinox947: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Highplains post=127041318]It’s crazy..A bag of feed is 11thousand naira now..These chickens eat like crazy,they literally y peck my feet when I want to enter their “humble abode” and peck my hands viciously when I’m pouring the feed.They bully themselves when eating,just separated them today as I noticed some are getting bigger than others;those are the weak ones..life is a jungle for us all,only the strong survives..Those chickens reminded me of that again today..
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by pafun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Your choice...

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
folake4u:

Na brother. tongue
Who's that? cheesy
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
pafun:

Your choice...

Do you know how much $7 is... 5,000 at official exchange rate
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by grandstar(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Nigerian chicken feed is very expensive. The ban on the importation of poultry is why chicken feed is so dear.

The cost is passed on to the consumer

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Who's that? cheesy

I saw what you did. grin grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Gkay1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.
U are looking for who will spend on you when u don't have anything to offer.
Shebi na person born u na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / The Baking Thread / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.