Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) (39868 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
olodo

Hunger no fit let you read grin

Criminals like una oga
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by reddingtonblack: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
phorget:

Ok,you can start producing and sell at a very cheap price to set a good example to others. Source for the raw materials then you'll know watsup.

You are being unreasonable, even if i decide to go into one line of production to correct anomalies, what about other productions/product.

Our lands are fertile no doubt, just sow massively, harvest and process into feeds, if the producers are being sincere why can't they list out the challenges/problem.
Tell us whatsUp if you are being sincere
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Kimiso(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lee99:
This must be Yarimo the ewedu guzzler, Na them go come online dey form made men, made men with 35k monthly stipend 😂😂😂
i get paid 25k monthly where i work boss,
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:

40, 000 Naira

Lol

One chicken

Lai Lai
be playin!

dats where ur urchin lord & saviour is taking us to!
angry

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by phorget(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are being unreasonable, even if i decide to go into one line of production to correct anomalies, what about other productions/product.

Our lands are fertile no doubt, just sow massively, harvest and process into feeds, if the producers are being sincere why can't they list out the challenges/problem.
Tell us whatzsUp if you are being sincere

The ripple effect on a particular action or process will automatically affect every other parts but it seems you dont understand this simple fact. Machines used in productions usually run on diesel and do you know how much it cost to get a liter? Every other factors are affected by the ripple effect of some other things hence the high cost of the end product but you expect everything to be cheap since raw materials are been sourced here.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
phorget:

The ripple effect on a particular action or process will automatically affect every other parts but it seems you dont understand this simple fact. Machines used in productions usually run on diesel and do you know how much it cost to get a liter? Every other factors are affected by the ripple effect of some other things hence the high cost of the end product but you expect everything to be cheap since raw materials are been sourced here.

Now that you mentioned one challenge, Diesel is significant and direct to the production line, agreed! however i believe there are always "Alternative" for every invention
i am sure there are grinders that uses electricity for power, and where there is no power supply Solar energy can be arranged, wind mill comes to mind.

If you are going to business it not all about increasing price to make profit, you have to select mode of operation that safe cost
for instances, Betting shops use generator, but fuel subsidy removal as shoot up cost of running per day, however i noticed most betting shops in my area have switch to solar energy and they run smoothly all day.

Before corn na something fowl dey chop
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Lee99: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kimiso:
i get paid 25k monthly where i work boss,
Are you an APC online thug?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Bukky001(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Is chicken also sold in dollars

Everyone Sha one scam everyone

Let me explain. I run a poultry and the reason chicken is costly is because the cost of raising them has skyrocketed. So in order to meet up and still make profits, we have to increase the prize....
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by mono26: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Women too used to spend on men na. Entitlement mentality. God forbid l meet a woman like u that will like to buid house from a non house owner's head. Better go find work than using your vaginal up & down. quote author=Jennyclay post=127035512]It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.[/quote]
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Balablue64:

U never seen anything, chicken is gunning for 40k this Christmas.
Every urchin must collect the shege banza you ordered.
so if chicken is sold for 40k in the market,they will sell for u at 10k...i say most of una from that side no get brain.dunce,if you know the cost of petrol per litre in sw compared to your side then you will kmow that it is your people that will suffer more.if chicken is sold for 40k in lagos,what will your parents eat in the east where it will be sold for 60k?.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Kimiso(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2023
Lee99:

Are you an APC online thug?
funny enough i work in a restaurant bro and i maintain the wellbeing of their restroom there nevertheless half bread is better than nothing bro
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Lee99: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Kimiso:
funny enough i work in a restaurant bro and i maintain the wellbeing of their restroom there nevertheless half bread is better than nothing bro
Good, I admire people who work hard and clean jobs
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Kimiso(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lee99:

Good, I admire people who work hard and clean jobs
tnks bro
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jemex003:

IPOB are the number criminal in Nigeria

Igbos are the number 2 criminal in Nigeria

Muscle legs are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria

Without una there will be peace in this country

💯 % kidnapping na una

100% robbery na una

💯 % 419 na una

💯 % drug trafficking na una

💯 % Organ trafficking na una

You people are cursed and you will forever lamenting till we restore this country back to normal from Igbos criminals

There's no more skull in ogun state
move over to Oyo
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by EmiDon11: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.
so na here u dey
Visit [https://www.nairaland.com/7914809/no-joke-need-life-companion/3#127037339] ASAP
Go talk to ur friend.
Convince her to ignore those trolls.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

There's no more skull in ogun state
move over to Oyo

December loading and we’re waiting for you and your uncle’s 419 to start their profession soon. Una go chop burning seriously
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Jemex003:

December loading and we’re waiting for you and your uncle’s 419 to start their profession soon. Una go chop burning seriously

Go shit for Bush first
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Go shit for Bush first

You wan come use bread chop am abi thief I go use sand cover am.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jemex003:

You wan come use bread chop am abi thief I go use sand cover am.

open defecation capital of the shithole...

Ibadan
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

open defecation capital of the shithole...

Ibadan

The 5 spot of shithole in your hometown is enough we don’t need it in Ibadan cuz I’m not from there. I will rather use ur father house as shithole
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jemex003:

The 5 spot of shithole in your hometown is enough we don’t need it in Ibadan cuz I’m not from there. I will rather use ur father house as shithole

As you defecate openly in oshogbo caves..
May human skulls fall on you
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

As you defecate openly in oshogbo caves..
May human skulls fall on you

Can you see your life? See how the mental disorder affecting you huh it’s Osogbo not oshogbo and moreover we’ve your brothers and sisters full there cuz they can’t do without SW. our land is Heaven to you. Dare go that he’ll land see how you will remain skeleton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / The Baking Thread / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.