Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) (39857 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Olat4421: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
I believe all dis one are just playing prank. How can u tell him to cut dat chicken wings to 17 pieces
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
folake4u:

I saw what you did. grin grin
grin grin grin

I don't like "oshankashoko".
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin

I don't like "oshakashoko".

Perse oh, wetin be this. grin grin

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by dnawah(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Country hard; Man tells chicken seller to cut 17pieces out of a mere chicken wing cheesy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6vwLk8y_A

na pepper soup him want use am do.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
folake4u:

Perse oh, wetin be this. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask Maggie for full interpretation grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by CedarHoldings: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Skit
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jemex003:

Yes I will vote for him cuz he’s government favored me and my family. Only idiot from cursed land and muscle legs will complain for anything. Fools let’s see if your papa can afford to buy chicken at 15k

1150 Naira to a dollar favour idiots and their families...

Don't worry.. more favor is underway
Tinubu will take it to 2k before mid next year

bloody rice Bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Okechinwadike: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
have you people noticed that agbadorians don't talk the government will favour me and my family again, rather they channeled it to immediate insult if you try to mock them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask Maggie for full interpretation grin

Cc

Magnolia

Come here!!!
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
folake4u:
Cc

Magnolia

Come here!!!

I literally don't even understand. What dialect are you speaking, Persephone?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by pafun(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Do you know how much $7 is... 5,000 at official exchange rate

It is you that wants to eat live chicken by force na.
Frozen chicken cost less than that. Go to Zartech of Shoprite,

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Is chicken also sold in dollars

Everyone Sha one scam everyone

By December, it'll be 10k or more. The country is heading to ruins

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by kiddkash(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.
Madam Oya calm down
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ykc2:
Please like how much this 2 items will cost in nigeria, I went to buy banana and onions in hofer supermarket near me here in vienna austria today,today is Saturday I forgot that banana sold faster today,this is the only remaining ones I met then I bought it with the onions in the bag both cost €4.20 ,

Mr Show off, don't you have families in Nigeria to ask the price it is sold here?

Nonesense and banana.

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

1150 Naira to a dollar favour idiots and their families...

Don't worry.. more favor is underway
Tinubu will take it to 2k before mid next year

bloody rice Bandits

You’re the hungry mofo from useless region with rice rice rice. Are you people cursed with everything with foods too? How much is rice during obasanjo and how much is rice during Jonathan idiot. Nigeria seems hard at the moment but we will both enjoy the soft life soon and if you can’t wait then you and your family and your tribe can go jump to river Benue idiot
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by DangoteIvy: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money so you can spend on yourself, you're not a parasite!
grin grin grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Ayatullah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.

So, how many pieces do you think could have been ideal to cut the wing into based on the overall economic situation affecting nearly everyone in the country in different ways?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by incogni2o: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Feminist wey dey find Man wey go spend on am.

Na Feminist be that one? Abi woman wey dey find excuse for bad character
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by BABAawoo47: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Siberia01:
grin

Nigerians love suffering na....
Even if chicken sells for N20,000
People would buy it to flaunt it on social media
How they can afford 20k chicken grin
ppl must chop, There isn't an alternative except ponmo. Fish too is cost, beef has been cost since...chicken too because of crazy high feed price
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I literally don't even understand. What dialect are you speaking, Persephone?

Persephone1 better explain in not less than 250 words.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
No matte how it's cost reached, na turkey man must buy
Your own beta ooo...hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Tayorshd87: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Everyone Sha one scam everyone

I understand u and it's not sold in dollar but the food they eat and upkeep they use naira to buy too don cost so technically it will be added to the price of d chicken 🤔..

Don't forget fuel for transportation too from one farm or poultry to another
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
LUAN:
the plantain abi banana should be between 700 -1k , while the onions will be between 2k to 4k
ok ok thanks
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Mr Show off, don't you have families in Nigeria to ask the price it is sold here?

Nonesense and banana.
show off ? Why you dey vex give your account make I give your something for evening
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by armyofone(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

May the ones with real head on their necks land on our paths.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by arms8022: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Everyone Sha one
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by arms8022: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=arms8022 post=127044153][/quote]cost of the food mehn
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why should money be spent on you? Can't you spend money on yourself?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:47am On Nov 19, 2023
nkemoma:
Una go soon chop feathers..

Mad people
grin grin grin my broda 98% of Nigerians are psychos

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Chemlite: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Ykc2:
Please like how much this 2 items will cost in nigeria, I went to buy banana and onions in hofer supermarket near me here in vienna austria today,today is Saturday I forgot that banana sold faster today,this is the only remaining ones I met then I bought it with the onions in the bag both cost €4.20 ,

The banana is #1000, while per egg is #120-#150.

Do the maths your self #150 × number of egg + banana
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Free2Fly: 5:14am On Nov 19, 2023
nkemoma:
Una go soon chop feathers..

Mad people

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by mecuries(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Themanleshey:

Spend money on you as in? Are you sick ?

yes, she is.... Sick in the head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / The Baking Thread / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.