Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) (39871 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Honestfrend: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Ykc2:
Please like how much this 2 items will cost in nigeria, I went to buy banana and onions in hofer supermarket near me here in vienna austria today,today is Saturday I forgot that banana sold faster today,this is the only remaining ones I met then I bought it with the onions in the bag both cost €4.20 ,

It's just like buying all that for for #4. 20kobo
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

You’re the hungry mofo from useless region with rice rice rice. Are you people cursed with everything with foods too? How much is rice during obasanjo and how much is rice during Jonathan idiot. Nigeria seems hard at the moment but we will both enjoy the soft life soon and if you can’t wait then you and your family and your tribe can go jump to river Benue idiot

It's on record that no rice truck passes through SW and comes out unscathed..

The hungry people turns to rice Bandits as they devour and loot..

The hunger in the West has turned all Islamic scholars to skull miners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Last chicken I bought cost fvcking 8k in Ibadan and it's my birthday I must eat live chicken

Is chicken also sold in dollars

Everyone Sha one scam everyone

How old are you?

Then, what's your level of education?

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Thomthom(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s not about hardship, the man is naturally stingy just like Zonefree undecided

How can you tell a chicken seller to cut that small chicken wing into 17 pieces undecided

This is the kind of stingy men I always pray not to cross path with because they can’t even spend #1 on you.
your character self no go let man even near u..
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

See this slowpoke even before Tinubu government can you afford to buy live chicken. Every time na Tinubu or Yoruba bunch of idiot like there’s reasonable farm in your Ape and monkeys land
how many Tinubu supporters can afford live chicken?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Yes I will vote for him cuz he’s government favored me and my family. Only idiot from cursed land and muscle legs will complain for anything. Fools let’s see if your papa can afford to buy chicken at 15k
suffering and smiling. Stockholm syndrome grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

You’re the hungry mofo from useless region with rice rice rice. Are you people cursed with everything with foods too? How much is rice during obasanjo and how much is rice during Jonathan idiot. Nigeria seems hard at the moment but we will both enjoy the soft life soon and if you can’t wait then you and your family and your tribe can go jump to river Benue idiot
dear Mr RONU. You waited for Buhari 8 years government. What did you get from it? You gave Buhari more than enough time. What was the outcome? Being poor is not even a crime but still believing that this country will get better at your old age is the problem seriously. I pity people wey born you
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Ykc2(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Chemlite:

The banana is #1000, while per egg is #120-#150.

Do the maths your self #150 × number of egg + banana
that is not egg but onions
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Ykc2(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Honestfrend:

It's just like buying all that for for #4. 20kobo

yes but if you caculate it with naira 1200×4.20 it will give you 5020 naira grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
how many Tinubu supporters can afford live chicken?

When was the last time your family kill live chicken?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

It's on record that no rice truck passes through SW and comes out unscathed..

The hungry people turns to rice Bandits as they devour and loot..

The hunger in the West has turned all Islamic scholars to skull miners

What about your aunt that stole plantain and they almost burned her alive? Do you want me to show you pictures of ur Igbos armed robbers we’ve caught and wasted their life? Or do you want to come and check your uncles and cousin working at our farms? 120k per year
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
suffering and smiling. Stockholm syndrome grin

Go main road and holdup to see your people there suffering and shouting Oga please buy from me na I never sell since morning
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Ykc2:
show off ? Why you dey vex give your account make I give your something for evening

Send the money to your poor relatives in the village, they need it more than I do.

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
dear Mr RONU. You waited for Buhari 8 years government. What did you get from it? You gave Buhari more than enough time. What was the outcome? Being poor is not even a crime but still believing that this country will get better at your old age is the problem seriously. I pity people wey born you

Stupid goat, how old is your father now? Go and ask him what has he done to the community and how did he remain poor and useless. If you’re not satisfied with this country you’re free to move to Angola or Sudan. You will explain tire and die on top complain like your father did. Idiot criminals region
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Chemlite: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Ykc2:
that is not egg but onions
One of that size of onion currently is about #100- #200 in the south
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Honestfrend: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2023
Ykc2:
yes but if you caculate it with naira 1200×4.20 it will give you 5020 naira grin

Na wetin I wan tell u before.. I wan tell u say make u no convert am.. cheesy
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

What about your aunt that stole plantain and they almost burned her alive? Do you want me to show you pictures of ur Igbos armed robbers we’ve caught and wasted their life? Or do you want to come and check your uncles and cousin working at our farms? 120k per year

Go plan your day in the land of skull mining
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Go plan your day in the land of skull mining

Go rest in your cursed land of criminals
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Go rest in your cursed land of criminals

Skull mining is the number one criminality in the country.. backed by the federal government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Stupid goat, how old is your father now? Go and ask him what has he done to the community and how did he remain poor and useless. If you’re not satisfied with this country you’re free to move to Angola or Sudan. You will explain tire and die on top complain like your father did. Idiot criminals region
Stockholm syndrome

Fela knew people like you existed for him to have sang the song SUFFERING AND SMILING. At your old age, you still believe in this hellhole of a country. You're a wasted product to your lineage. Only a complete fool irrespective of religion, ethnicity, political affiliation et al still believe in this hellhole. Those politicians fool like you are asslicking don't also believe in the shit hole, hence, the reason they all had dual citizenship. Did you have dual citizenship? Did you school abroad? Did you have access to quality healthcare abroad? Are you still shouting up NEPA? How is your public primary and secondary school like? Are you safe in any part of the country? Can you afford 3 square meal daily? Do you have access to clean water? Your politicians, families and very close associates has access to all these without breaking bank or go through so much stress. Guess you know they got all that with our commonwealth resources? Your leaders top the ladder of highest paid political office holder in the whole world while their subjects top the ladder of poverty. Security is nothing to write home about. Economy is in shambles. Hyperinflation is now the norms. Your leaders bought #160m car each while their subjects go to bed hungry.

If you do have access to all the above mentioned quality life, what about other Nigerians? What will you say about millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily? We top the ladder of poverty and unemployment in the whole world. What would you say about millions of Nigerians that cannot afford 3 square meal daily?

Did you think the rubbish your useless leaders are doing will take forever? Ofcourse not. Check some countries how they later turn against the government before they later got it right.

Nigeria own is coming but only God knows when
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

When was the last time your family kill live chicken?
Buhari was president for 8 years and also head of state. Yet, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Emilokan is now the president, hyper hunger and starvation has eaten deep in his region
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Yes I will vote for him cuz he’s government favored me and my family. Only idiot from cursed land and muscle legs will complain for anything. Fools let’s see if your papa can afford to buy chicken at 15k
RONUS has stopped saying "his government will favour me and my family" grin grin

Hunger na your mate grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
RONUS has stopped saying "his government will favour me and my family" grin grin

Hunger na your mate grin

You’re born to complain and nag so continue your poverty at your perish land
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
Buhari was president for 8 years and also head of state. Yet, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Emilokan is now the president, hyper hunger and starvation has eaten deep in his region

So hunger and insecurity never depart right? Why are you still alive? Why hunger never give you? Mention one person name in your family that hunger killed?
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
Stockholm syndrome

Fela knew people like you existed for him to have sang the song SUFFERING AND SMILING. At your old age, you still believe in this hellhole of a country. You're a wasted product to your lineage. Only a complete fool irrespective of religion, ethnicity, political affiliation et al still believe in this hellhole. Those politicians fool like you are asslicking don't also believe in the shit hole, hence, the reason they all had dual citizenship. Did you have dual citizenship? Did you school abroad? Did you have access to quality healthcare abroad? Are you still shouting up NEPA? How is your public primary and secondary school like? Are you safe in any part of the country? Can you afford 3 square meal daily? Do you have access to clean water? Your politicians, families and very close associates has access to all these without breaking bank or go through so much stress. Guess you know they got all that with our commonwealth resources? Your leaders top the ladder of highest paid political office holder in the whole world while their subjects top the ladder of poverty. Security is nothing to write home about. Economy is in shambles. Hyperinflation is now the norms. Your leaders bought #160m car each while their subjects go to bed hungry.

If you do have access to all the above mentioned quality life, what about other Nigerians? What will you say about millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily? We top the ladder of poverty and unemployment in the whole world. What would you say about millions of Nigerians that cannot afford 3 square meal daily?

Did you think the rubbish your useless leaders are doing will take forever? Ofcourse not. Check some countries how they later turn against the government before they later got it right.

Nigeria own is coming but only God knows when

Werrey you think I have time to read your copy and paste LOL

If you’re not satisfied with Nigeria abeg move to Congo or Angola
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Skull mining is the number one criminality in the country.. backed by the federal government

IPOB are the number criminal in Nigeria

Igbos are the number 2 criminal in Nigeria

Muscle legs are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria

Without una there will be peace in this country

💯 % kidnapping na una

100% robbery na una

💯 % 419 na una

💯 % drug trafficking na una

💯 % Organ trafficking na una

You people are cursed and you will forever lamenting till we restore this country back to normal from Igbos criminals
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Werrey you think I have time to read your copy and paste LOL

If you’re not satisfied with Nigeria abeg move to Congo or Angola
olodo

Hunger no fit let you read grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2023
Jemex003:

So hunger and insecurity never depart right? Why are you still alive? Why hunger never give you? Mention one person name in your family that hunger killed?
Dear RONU

Hunger is killing emilokan people in south west grin
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Villa12(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeme grin

Stockholm syndrome x003
:

You’re born to complain and nag so continue your poverty at your perish land
hahaha
May his government favour me and my family
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by reddingtonblack: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
phorget:

Go and price chicken feed and chicken vaccine then come back and rewrite your comment.

Chicken feeds and most vaccines are produced here in nigeria so why is the price so outrageous.

I think Nigerians are just being inconsiderate to one another everybody is just using there office to expliot one another,

Even pure water price as sky rocketed, should we blame bandits or which raw materials those ones they import
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by phorget(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Chicken feeds and most vaccines are produced here in nigeria so why is the price so outrageous.

I think Nigerians are just being inconsiderate to one another everybody is just using there office to expliot one another,

Even pure water price as sky rocketed, should we blame bandits or which raw materials those ones they import

Ok,you can start producing and sell at a very cheap price to set a good example to others. Source for the raw materials then you'll know watsup.
Re: Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) by Jemex003: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
Dear RONU

Hunger is killing emilokan people in south west grin

Dey Play, Yoruba people that have sense na them hunger to kill abi continue your madness. Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / The Baking Thread / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.