Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL (3704 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2023
The people who aren't broke are either busy earning more money one way or another legitimately, This is obviously a personal ad to sell my services but true story you can learn from as a voice artist or freelancer.

I got to learn about https://speak4me.ng from nairaland and since I started getting jobs to merely speak to people who need it, I have committed my time to making calls daily for just about 5hours a day and earning over 20k from it. I'm already addicted to talking, it's first time I'm making this kind of money for something I do so naturally

On Speak4me there is literally demand for phone conversations you can't believe people find value in, for students, entrepreneurs, business men and women, professionals and even family people

Someone has been repeatedly booking me as his personal assistant because he said it gives him more respect when his partners and clients hear from a personal assistant first and pass messages to him through me, his inaccessibility builds respect for him.

Another guy books me to call him every 8pm for the past 3 days to beg him for relationship because he puts it on loud speaker for his girlfriend to hear, he said it makes his girlfriend more loyal to him and values him more when she hears that another girl is repeatedly calling him at night to beg for relationship, I Know it's subtle manipulation but ladies do even worse things to protect their relationships and people they love so I understand why he does this and I put in a great show, I even spoke to the lady one night I can sense her fear of loosing the guy from her voice lol, if she threatens me I will just tell her "you that don't know what you have, if I don't have him another woman will soon have him"

One girl even booked me one day to test if his man will fall over the phone and he did fall, saved her from Bleep boy things, guy wey dey claim en wan marry am, when she heard the call recording it was all over with evidence.

One woman booked me yesterday to prank his colleague with pregnancy scare, it obviously didn't work but I was happy to have put up an acting drama to put a smile on their faces when they realized it was a prank.

I'm not an expert in law, tech, health and many other categories on the site, but just being a woman with a good voice and ability to act has been helping me get along as a voice artist and I want to keep doing it for as many as would read this thread.

I met one girl Stella on here who does same thing, but she's lawyer so she's probably making more than me.

For me I think this is an opportunity for many people because many people who book me for both business or personal affairs seem to always achieve what they want. I know that some simps even book Females to just moan and talk shit at night for NGN600 I don't do that, before person go set me up, so don't book me for such role play, I won't moan for anybody I live with my parents please, I'm also not a Minister so don't book me to minister word of God to anyone or sing worship song for them.

So I'm here advertising myself too, not competing with any other speak4me speaker on here oh as I have seen many speakers trying their luck here, just saying that there any many good reasons to book me on the site, just be creative about it and your girl will deliver asap, when you are writing your instructions while booking please add "TabithaXavier" and the order will come to me.

Enjoy the weekend Nairalander, share, like, book, testify

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by immortalcrown(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by illicit(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Can you cry ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Opportunities dey nah we dey run after office job grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Great job Op.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:
Can you cry ?

Lol na small thing, book me let me cry for you. But why do you want to hear a girl cry you sicko!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by illicit(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

Lol na small thing, book me let me cry for you. But why do you want to hear a girl cry you sicko!!

Maybe I am in a situation that I need to cry

But I no dey fit cry only if I see or hear other people cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin grin

I tire for una, abi you re a woman beater and you miss the sound of domestic abuse, book first
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by illicit(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin grin grin grin

I tire for una, abi you re a woman beater and you miss the sound of domestic abuse, book first

Lol

Far from it
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Far from it

Awaiting your order, two people have just placed order, thank you guys, if you re not keeping the job private on Non disclosure please I would love for you all who book to return to testify so others can follow suit
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by folake4u(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
And I speak to people freely oh.

Omo. Make I go use my soft voice make money.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by stellahamechi: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:
The people who aren't broke are either busy earning more money one way or another legitimately, This is obviously a personal ad to sell my services but true story you can learn from as a voice artist or freelancer.

I got to learn about https://speak4me.ng from nairaland and since I started getting jobs to merely speak to people who need it, I have committed my time to making calls daily for just about 5hours a day and earning over 20k from it. I'm already addicted to talking, it's first time I'm making this kind of money for something I do so naturally

On Speak4me there is literally demand for phone conversations you can't believe people find value in, for students, entrepreneurs, business men and women, professionals and even family people

Someone has been repeatedly booking me as his personal assistant because he said it gives him more respect when his partners and clients hear from a personal assistant first and pass messages to him through me, his inaccessibility builds respect for him.

Another guy books me to call him every 8pm for the past 3 days to beg him for relationship because he puts it on loud speaker for his girlfriend to hear, he said it makes his girlfriend more loyal to him and values him more when she hears that another girl is repeatedly calling him at night to beg for relationship, I Know it's subtle manipulation but ladies do even worse things to protect their relationships and people they love so I understand why he does this and I put in a great show, I even spoke to the lady one night I can sense her fear of loosing the guy from her voice lol, if she threatens me I will just tell her "you that don't know what you have, if I don't have him another woman will soon have him"

One girl even booked me one day to test if his man will fall over the phone and he did fall, saved her from Bleep boy things, guy wey dey claim en wan marry am, when she heard the call recording it was all over with evidence.

One woman booked me yesterday to prank his colleague with pregnancy scare, it obviously didn't work but I was happy to have put up an acting drama to put a smile on their faces when they realized it was a prank.

I'm not an expert in law, tech, health and many other categories on the site, but just being a woman with a good voice and ability to act has been helping me get along as a voice artist and I want to keep doing it for as many as would read this thread.

I met one girl Stella on here who does same thing, but she's lawyer so she's probably making more than me.

For me I think this is an opportunity for many people because many people who book me for both business or personal affairs seem to always achieve what they want. I know that some simps even book Females to just moan and talk shit at night for NGN600 I don't do that, before person go set me up, so don't book me for such role play, I won't moan for anybody I live with my parents please, I'm also not a Minister so don't book me to minister word of God to anyone or sing worship song for them.

So I'm here advertising myself too, not competing with any other speak4me speaker on here oh as I have seen many speakers trying their luck here, just saying that there any many good reasons to book me on the site, just be creative about it and your girl will deliver asap, when you are writing your instructions while booking please add "TabithaXavier" and the order will come to me.

Tabitha is stealing my customers oh! lol so you have started stealing my flow abi Babe, thanks for the shoutout, in that case i must place my username here.

To book me add "Stella101" in your instructions for the job, I am here for you, male or female, young or old, married and unmarried, employed or unemployed, dating or single, dead or alive

1 Like

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by stellahamechi: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
folake4u:
And I speak to people freely oh.

Omo. Make I go use my soft voice make money.

Is your voice softer than my voice?
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
stellahamechi:

Tabitha is stealing my customers oh! lol so you have started stealing my flow abi Babe, thanks for the shoutout, in that case i must place my username here.

To book me add "Stella101" in your instructions for the job, I am here for you, male or female, young or old, married and unmarried, employed or unemployed, dating or single, dead or alive

grin grin grin grin grin what can I say, copied from my teacher, no divert my potential clients go your side Jowo ma, there is enough to go around
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by jackdorsey007: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hehehe, my people my people, No one is replying to my post about speak4me for people to book me to evangelize the gospel to their friends and family, But this one is getting views like no tomorrow and orders are flying in up and down, Now i understand why gospel singers turn to secular singers

To those who don't know, you can book me to pray with you, minister to you, prophecy to you, share the word of the most high with you, I am not monetizing the word of God, but i have so much spiritual gifts to serve people with and i love that i can do that on the site, I am also a professional hypnotherapist, i can craft a mental diet with potent affirmations from the word of God that trains your mind to have faith and confidence in what you desire and it shall be done unto you brethen.

Book me with "Dorsey007"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by stellahamechi: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
jackdorsey007:
Hehehe, my people my people, No one is replying to my post about speak4me for people to book me to evangelize the gospel to their friends and family, But this one is getting views like no tomorrow and orders are flying in up and down, Now i understand why gospel singers turn to secular singers

To those who don't know, you can book me to pray with you, minister to you, prophecy to you, share the word of the most high with you, I am not monetizing the word of God, but i have so much spiritual gifts to serve people with and i love that i can do that on the site, I am also a professional hypnotherapist, i can craft a mental diet with potent affirmations from the word of God that trains your mind to have faith and confidence in what you desire and it shall be done unto you brethen.

Book me with "Dorsey007"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No vex sir, we are all doing the lord's work
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by jackdorsey007: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
stellahamechi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No vex sir, we are all doing the lord's work

Indeed, Women always get things easy and yet they complain of injustice and prejudice, see how much una dey make
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Georgekyrian(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
What’s going on here
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Georgekyrian:
What’s going on here

Demand and supply of sweet work
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by DKM123: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nice one..People think up all sorts of strategies to make money.. This really works very well in the abroad where depression and loneliness is the order of the day....

1 Like

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Omoawoke2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Omoawoke2(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

Please can you summarize what this is all about, like what do you do and what do you want.
Please In one sentence
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Please can you summarize what this is all about, like what do you do and what do you want.
Please In one sentence

I'm a voice artist and actor, I can play roles over the phone for entertainment or self-development purposes on the speak4me platform where you can book any expert speaker for other educational or recreational purposes.

Visit https://speak4me.ng and book an exclusive call with me (using username TabithaXavier) for less than 1k, if you need more context, see the full version of the story.
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Omoawoke2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

I'm a voice artist and actor, I can play roles over the phone for entertainment or self-development purposes on the speak4me platform where you can book any expert speaker for other educational or recreational purposes.

Visit https://speak4me.ng and book an exclusive call with me (using username TabithaXavier) for less than 1k, if you need more context, see the full version of the story.

Interesting. Can you act as a rivalry girl friend to prank a girl? Something like leave my boyfriend alone?

And you mentioned that people pay girls to moan for them…. Lmao what on earth does not exist ?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Interesting. Can you act as a rivalry girl friend to prank a girl? Something like leave my boyfriend alone?

And you mentioned that people pay girls to moan for them…. Lmao what on earth does not exist ?

People have all manner of fantasies na

Done something like that prank before, let's do it, when booking choose prank or custom template, choose female speaker and put the name and number of the babe, then in your instruction just add any private matter you need me to work with and end it with "TabithaXavier" then submit, the job will come directly to me, once I do it, I'll upload the recording for your review on the site, when you hear my drama, you go even tip me extra.
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
DKM123:
Nice one..People think up all sorts of strategies to make money.. This really works very well in the abroad where depression and loneliness is the order of the day....

Not only abroad, you need a sense of peace of mind to survive in this naija before you go craze, some soft doses of positive energy from here and there, and all is well, because youths no dey too read word of God these end time

1 Like

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Starboytwo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nobody voice here fresh pass my own, so I'm wonder why I dey waste my talk since.

Henceforth, muting things ooo.
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
Nobody voice here fresh pass my own, so I'm wonder why I dey waste my talk since.

Henceforth, muting things ooo.

Upload make we hear am
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Omoawoke2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
jackdorsey007:

Book me with "Dorsey007"

Can you preach to me? e don tey whey I don show preacher pepper
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Omoawoke2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

People have all manner of fantasies na

Done something like that prank before, let's do it, when booking choose prank or custom template, choose female speaker and put the name and number of the babe, then in your instruction just add any private matter you need me to work with and end it with "TabithaXavier" then submit, the job will come directly to me, once I do it, I'll upload the recording for your review on the site, when you hear my drama, you go even tip me extra.

Lol, okay

1 Like

Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by tabithaolaniyi0: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Can you preach to me? e don tey whey I don show preacher pepper

grin grin
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Both life and death make no sense
Re: I'm Making Money And I'm Not Sleeping With Any Man - Thank You NL by Kaycee54321(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ment just dey this Nairaland 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her. / Gobe!! Guy With B00ty Implant Releases New Shoot (see Shocking 18 +photos) / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.