Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation (12843 Views)

Funsho Doherty Writes On Lagos - Calabar Coast Road Project / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by 1TrippleCee: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Kay25:

Go ur state go anaylse am there is it ur money?the man that is talking when he gets there he go do worst

Inconsequential
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Well, you see the future as what you just said happened on the same thread. Someone told him to leave the issue for the 'true sons of Lagos'.

They will only support Funsho Doherty if he is endorsed by Tinubu but if he tries to contest against his candidate, they will cook up stories to discredit him and claim he is from Asaba or Enugu. Competence and transparency doesn't matter to them but blind loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:19am On Nov 19, 2023
The amount of looting happening in Lagos state govt is so huge only comparable to Abacha loot. But it doesn't matter because the Tinubu dynasty must be preserved by all cost

4 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by luckyz4rea(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2023
It’s not easy to be a strategist, a fraudulent one at that.
So under a fraudulent strategist per excellon, expect fantastic frauds!

3 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Kay25:

Go ur state go anaylse am there is it ur money?the man that is talking when he gets there he go do worst

Keep defending criminals and your oppressors. I pray your next generations don't run from the misery from home to seek asylum in Libya, Congo or Cotonou. If you see the full budget of the blue line for the past 16 years and what has been looted, you won't believe your eyes.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by LegacyB: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Xwizard:
Who cares anymore ? Everything gone to the dogs.

7 months old male Siberian Husky for sell urgently
Well, while I believe Lagos state is a financial scam. But who will buy a dog from someone who doesn’t care any more , probably for even the dog itself. Bros sharpen your marketing skills.

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by DesChyko: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2023
aviara:
Competence and transparency doesn't matter to them but blind loyalty

Which is crazy. Lagos as a state is the only state that owes over $1 billion dollars in external debt. No other state comes close to half of Lagos' debt.

It's also the same domestically, with Lagos owing close to a trillion naira in domestic debt. Again, no other state comes close to half of Lagos' debt.

We know how taxed we are here in Lagos and to be honest, all these IGR talk is beginning to look like hogwash because the debts have been mounting every quarter.

Then you'd see stupid things like these in their expenditure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2023
seguno2:

What is the state of origin for the writer, Funso Doherty

This is the dimension they introduce (the ethnic card) to any topic that offends their lord and master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Which is crazy. Lagos as a state is the only state that owes over $1 billion dollars in external debt. No other state comes close to half of Lagos' debt.

It's also the same domestically, with Lagos owing close to a trillion naira in domestic debt. Again, no other state comes close to half of Lagos' debt.

We know how taxed we are here in Lagos and to be honest, all these IGR talk is beginning to look like hogwash because the debts have been mounting every quarter.

Then you'd see stupid things like these in their expenditure.

I think they know their highly reverred leaders are stealing their future but they prefer to pretend about it.

3 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Goodvibes007: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Shattuck:
this level of foolishness from you guys is just pathetic, everytime Lagos or tinubu is being criticized one idiot is just gonna come out of nowhere to start comparing states ,how shameful.
You have stopped searching for Tinubu's CSU certificate. You are slowly healing from your lose and slowly making progress. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Xwizard: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2023
LegacyB:

Well, while I believe Lagos state is a financial scam. But who will buy a dog from someone who doesn’t care any more , probably for even the dog itself. Bros sharpen your marketing skills.
Am not marketing, am only offerings the dog for a new home. I don’t need to care what happens in Lagos anyway, it’s all really gone to the dogs
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by aviara: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2023
GRV exposed these same things Funsho Doherty is talking about and he was vilified and called all sort of unprintable names.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Goodvibes007: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2023
ntyce:

Where's Gbadebo,the so-called opposition now?
Has he offered any bit of critic or opposition like we've seen Doherty did?
Gbadebo is one of the useless tribalists that has nothing to offer. Glad he was kicked to the curb.

The mad boy supported the lunatics that tried to burn down Lagos especially that Chinansa from Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Goodvibes007: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2023
plaindealer:
These poor villagers are always demanding accountability from places outside their SE enclaves, but never from their own useless, incompetent and unproductive isi ewu governors with nothing to show for all the allocations and taxes they collect.

One village governor dash them ordinary JB concrete sing and they turned the concrete sign into a pilgrimage site where they go to sing, dance, celebrate and take selfie pictures with concrete sign as sign of progress and development..

Poor villagers won teach rich and hardworking people how to spend their money...

Bunch of losers.. grin grin grin

Their various state does not even report spending on procurement/awards, but Lagos reported and released theirs for transparency. Lagos state is many miles ahead of others in governance.

If only the modafuckers would spend half of their energy to criticize their own state government, they won't be rushing to the SW especially Lagos state in their thousands every day.

A Lagos man called Funsho is being an opposition to another Lagos man called Olajide as he should, Chinedu, Chinansa and Ndubuisi from Abia and Anambra are ejaculating over themselves 😂

5 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by maxiuc(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2023
What happened to Ambode
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Blacktruth: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Air fresheners for 7 million, haaa na dat wan just weak me aswear
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by AareGaa: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:
If you want to point out the obvious facts to them, they will leave everything and attack you, sweeping everything under the carpet is now an art in that part of the country.

Why are ibos obsessed with Lagos and South Western States when ibo region is being run aground by your incompetent leaders?

The most backward region since the days of regionalism is South East.

I beg, remove the log of woods in your eyes. Charity begins at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by AareGaa: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2023
azpekuliar:

Oga abeg make we hear word. Una never ready. Na una go still go trace im ancestry back to the 15th generation and show us were his ancestors married an Igala woman and therefore he cannot be governor of Lagos state. Nothing about the intellect the man will bring to the table will matter, absolutely none! Just 1930s Hitel-Nazi Party style radicalization vibes everywhere. Smh

Go and start that campaign in your state.

Don't you want good governance too?

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OlujobaSamuel: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A good opposition in Lagos is a welcome development. I am not talking about an opposition driven by tribalism though.

I have always maintained that Funsho Doherty was the best opposition candidate in the last election. However, some people driven by an unknown agenda, decided to push GRV, who at 40, had no 5 years working experience. The only shining thing about GRV was his MIT masters. Funny enough, this Funsho Doherty has a masters from Harvard himself and has several years of working experience at blue-chip companies.
Your head is there. He was the only candidate with good credentials against the gov in the last election. I told a friend that he is the one I'm rooting for, he said he is of an unknown party, I said it doesn't matter to me, I don't want noisemakers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OAFMods: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Nobody will come for him.
In fact if you care to know I am personally voting for this dude next election all because of subtly moves like this

This show that even without being in govt or on the the job he as his priority n concern for Lagos sport on. This is unlike the oloriburuku that declared he does not think in Yoruba n an ipob apologist.

I think in Yoruba n I want to be led by those that think in Yoruba no matter how primitive that is.

1TrippleCee:
They will come for you

LASG's published account against realoties of how paymens are made is never analysed by 99.5%of yorubas. I have been crying for so many years about APC being a cult whose expenditures never matches societal realities. Doherty is exposing long held secrets. I pray for his safety. Obasa is brutal and not nice and the entire Lagos state assembly is just a cult shown to secrecy. Delving into these kinds of matters comes with high risk.

2 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OAFMods: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Funny how Igbo be complaining about Lagos while your likes abandoned Enugu Anambra n Abia.

iwaeda:

See humongous scarce resources being wasted by awon atohun rinwa, ako tile ta. SUV for N400m for Chief of Staff. Yet people are being taxed to death. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Slymonster(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2023
sholatech:
Again, this was the man LP should have picked as their Lagos State Candidate

Even if LG picked him. They would still find a link with tribalism to campaign. It has been lagos style, long before this last LP candidate. People fail to see the same pattern. Only difference was they exploited the last one very well.

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OAFMods: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2023
I laugh when I see comment like this from fools priest from adjacent village can not preside over their churches nor can they allow the wife Ojukwu to be voted for in Ojukwu state.

Tinubu Sanwolu Fashola Ambode which of they are true Lagosian from birth n are voted n accepted by the superior Yoruba compare to your pathetic tribe.

azpekuliar:

Oga abeg make we hear word. Una never ready. Na una go still go trace im ancestry back to the 15th generation and show us were his ancestors married an Igala woman and therefore he cannot be governor of Lagos state. Nothing about the intellect the man will bring to the table will matter, absolutely none! Just 1930s Hitel-Nazi Party style radicalization vibes everywhere. Smh

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by 1TrippleCee: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
Nobody will come for him.
In fact if you care to know I am personally voting for this dude next election all because of subtly moves like this

This show that even without being in govt or on the the job he as his priority n concern for Lagos sport on. This is unlike the oloriburuku that declared he does not think in Yoruba n an ipob apologist.

I think in Yoruba n I want to be led by those that think in Yoruba no matter how primitive that is.

If you want to know how sound he is and his subtilities. Go and listen to his manifestos and the revelations he kept dishing out during the governorship debates.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by tollyboy5(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2023
plaindealer:
These poor villagers are always demanding accountability from places outside their SE enclaves, but never from their own useless, incompetent and unproductive isi ewu governors with nothing to show for all the allocations and taxes they collect.

One village governor dash them ordinary JB concrete sing and they turned the concrete sign into a pilgrimage site where they go to sing, dance, celebrate and take selfie pictures with concrete sign as sign of progress and development..

Poor villagers won teach rich and hardworking people how to spend their money...

Bunch of losers.. grin grin grin

This kind of fraud cant be going on in Lagos state while Lagos governor slash out indigene bursary due to lack of fund

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2023
The major problem is not the Governor nor the politicians, tha main problem is unpatriotic civil servants. Infact the civil service has been modified to be a big scam especially the Director of finance, Permanent secretary, Auditor and all directors that head department and Agencies. They're never contented even you pay them more. The spirit of stealing is now in the DNA. Until the system is Automated(reduces human interaction) you will write more letter. Though not total eradicate but reduced it significantly.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by jojothaiv(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2023
The foolish ones here will say Funso can't stomach the pain of defeat, he's a wailer, Lagos state shouldn't answer any detractors, Eko O no baje.

In society where accountability is the key word, every penny spent should be well documented and explained and not just tossing unexplainable figures around but then this is Nigeria, some people are perfectly okay with the state of the nation.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Jerchance: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Xwizard:
Who cares anymore ? Everything gone to the dogs.

7 months old male Siberian Husky for sell urgently
You should still care. Not saying or doing anything doesn't help either. Evil expands when people don't criticize it at all.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OAFMods: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2023
Let the oloriburuku Igbo mothered fool be the next Aristotle so long he does not think in Yoruba he should go n rule his mother's land.

Anyone that can't think in Yoruba can't rule me in Lagos cos all my head na Yoruba full my head. How long you n your tribesmen wail I must accept any form of Igbo only expose the fool you are cos you have no idea the disdain I hold for anything Igbo.

1TrippleCee:

If you want to know how sound he is and his subtilities. Go and listen to his manifestos and the revelations he kept dishing out during the governorship debates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Raskimonojendor: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
Let the oloriburuku Igbo mothered fool be the next Aristotle so long he does think in Yoruba he should go n rule his mother's land.

Anyone that can't think in Yoruba can't rule me in Lagos cos all my head na Yoruba full my head.

😂😂😂
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Raskimonojendor: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2023
tollyboy5:

This kind of fraud cant be going on in Lagos state while Lagos governor slash out indigene bursary due to lack of fund
And I never heard of this. Where is your proof. Can you provide a media link to show that it was slashed? I remembered Sanwo Olu still have fresh 100s of millions in September.

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by iwaeda: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
Funny how Igbo be complaining about Lagos while your likes abandoned Enugu Anambra n Abia.

Slave mentality, always defending oppressors. The Igbo you slammed contribute 40% of your IGR. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Clears Osun Judge Over Husband-snatching Saga / Atiku: I Have No Problem With Obasanjo, If He Has Problem With Me, His Problem / Enugu Community, Miyetti Allah, Others Deny Herders, Cattle Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.