Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation (12844 Views)

Funsho Doherty Writes On Lagos - Calabar Coast Road Project / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by JetStar: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2023
No matter what, APC minons will still Igbonize him. That's their style. They did it to Jimi Agbaje in 2015. It doesn't change anything if he's LP candidate. APC thrives on trubalism and rigging elections. Gbadebo Rhodes actually won the election but the best bigotry and rigging won.

sholatech:
Again, this was the man LP should have picked as their Lagos State Candidate
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by DesChyko: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2023
It has become 'Doherty claims' even though what was posted is from official LASG records.

Journalism and twisting facts.

3 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Yong4ever: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Lagos State, the most dubious state I have ever known where civil servants and the masses are the ones paying for the extravagant lifestyles of the political office holders in form of multiple taxation and high cost of living, If you earn 50k in Oyo State, you're better than someone earning 100k in Lagos, yet they keep deceiving the public as if Lagos is the best state to live in, yes it would have been considering the richness of the state but unfortunately it's in the wrong hands.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by iwaeda: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2023
plaindealer:

Comedians, Banks and oil companies employ only ibo people?

Your poor 4x4 and mushroom backyard shops are not known dor paying taxes...

Go and sit down with your poverty mentality.

grin grin

Check the percentage. How many REAL Lagosians are working? Most sit at Base, drinking their destinies away. grin grin grin grin
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by plaindealer: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
I still don't getrt the meaning of this rubbish.

The state publishes something, then you do copy and paste and send it back to the state with your own baseless and ignorant opinion.

Is the state not supposed to buy cars or rent jets or Lagos is the only state spending money on cars and jets?

Or is he saying they spent too much and if that's the case, why not just give us a breakdown by stating the actual price of each vehicle and what the state should have paid for the cars or how much jet rentals are and comparing it with the state's estimates?

Even if the state paid 2 kobo for SUV, some clown will still show up to add his own ignorant spin for attention.

The Abia man, Otti bought several cars to dash away, but these Igbos did not question him, but they are ready to commit suicide over Lagos state as usual.

Obibought hundreds of cars as the governor of anambra, but these Igbos did not say a word.

I'm glad LASG is not even paying attention to this goofy ADC loser..

1 Like

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by adefitim(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2023
Good way to be an opposition.

Now let LASG come out to defence themselves
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OAFMods: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2023
My hate is reciprocal. Once any foolish Igbo start their hate campaign around me even among my many Igbo friends I shut their foolish mouth up n on NL na steady all you foolish obidient ipob de collect.

My offspring will definitely know to watch out for the hate you igbos were nurtured from your Igbo mother's womb against the Yoruba, he can chose to be naive about it like I use to be till I joined NL n see the ahte in full glare or let you know like I know do that if I hate Igbo no police conscience or whatever guilt will hold me.

The way igbos have right to hate Fulani Hausa Yoruba Ikwerre so do all those have right to return your hate in million n even trillion folds whatever extent their heart can take hating you. Next question.

DesChyko:

I have a couple of quick question though..

How long do you think you can feed this hate? Just during your youth or till old age?

Do you intend to pass it on like a tradition to your wards? family?

Do you show this hate to the people around you or it's just a Nairaland thing?

2 Likes

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by jojothaiv(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Did you demand this in Ebonyi/Enugu or it must always be about Lagos??

No wonder someone said SE politicians are the luckiest in the world because their people care less about what is going on there.
You're right!
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Tonich: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
There is a big difference between budget and actual expenditure. Are these figures budget estimates or actual spendings?
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by truthfinder319: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
God bless you. This man knows his facts and not driven by no man's land ethnoreligious agenda. A true Yoruba man of Lagos origin

DoTheNeedful:
A good opposition in Lagos is a welcome development. I am not talking about an opposition driven by tribalism though.

I have always maintained that Funsho Doherty was the best opposition candidate in the last election. However, some people driven by an unknown agenda, decided to push GRV, who at 40, had no 5 years working experience. The only shining thing about GRV was his MIT masters. Funny enough, this Funsho Doherty has a masters from Harvard himself and has several years of working experience at blue-chip companies.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by truthfinder319: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
This man knows his facts and not driven by no man's land ethnoreligious agenda. A true Yoruba man of Lagos origin
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by plaindealer: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
iwaeda:

Check the percentage. How many REAL Lagosians are working? Most sit at Base, drinking their destinies away. grin grin grin grin

Thank God we see you as nothing but comedians and entertainers.

grin grin
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by mabea: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A good opposition in Lagos is a welcome development. I am not talking about an opposition driven by tribalism though.

I have always maintained that Funsho Doherty was the best opposition candidate in the last election. However, some people driven by an unknown agenda, decided to push GRV, who at 40, had no 5 years working experience. The only shining thing about GRV was his MIT masters. Funny enough, this Funsho Doherty has a masters from Harvard himself and has several years of working experience at blue-chip companies.
Story! Imagine this man ran on the Labor Party platform we all know how the story would have ended.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Kay25(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
aviara:

Keep defending criminals and your oppressors. I pray your next generations don't run from the misery from home to seek asylum in Libya, Congo or Cotonou. If you see the full budget of the blue line for the past 16 years and what has been looted, you won't believe your eyes.
Looted or not its being delivered...
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Difrent: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:
If you want to point out the obvious facts to them, they will leave everything and attack you, sweeping everything under the carpet is now an art in that part of the country.

EDIT
As I predicted, none of the zone bees took time to study the article or review the message, they kept attacking commenters on this topic to excuse the sleaze going on in Lagos.

Pathetic.

Na so e go dey be now

Una never see anything.

Pathetic ko..... Athletico Madrid ni

Now let me sound like the typical Obidient for you
"Wetin concern una. Abia state government has been stealing for years you did not say anything but it's Lagos matter you carry for head"
That's how the typical Obidient replies to criticism
That's how we too will be replying to your criticism

No be only una get madness.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by successmatters(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Difrent:

Na so e go dey be now

Una never see anything.

Pathetic ko..... Athletico Madrid ni

Now let me sound like the typical Obidient for you
"Wetin concern una. Abia state government has been stealing for years you did not say anything but it's Lagos matter you carry for head"
That's how the typical Obidient replies to criticism
That's how we too will be replying to your criticism

No be only una get madness.

Sanwo-Olu has been in power for 4 years
Otti has been in power for 4 months

I hope you have enough sense to process the difference.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by OLULAW: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Real pooh is happening in this country. Enriching themselves and their families in the name of infrastructural development.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Difrent: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

Sanwo-Olu has been in power for 4 years
Otti has been in power for 4 months

I hope you have enough sense to process the difference.

And Abia didnt have a governor before Oti abi

Let me burst your bubble further.

"Lagos this Lagos that ....its like you people see Lagos in your dreams always. They are killing people in plateau but it's stealing in Lagos that concerns you"

Una never see anything. Na so we all go dey mad dey go
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by successmatters(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Difrent:

And Abia didnt have a governor before Oti abi

Let me burst your bubble further.

"Lagos this Lagos that ....its like you people see Lagos in your dreams always. They are killing people in plateau but it's stealing in Lagos that concerns you"

Una never see anything. Na so we all go dey mad dey go

Chai, some people can be daft.

Show me evidence of where you praised Ikpeazu when he was doing better works or just shut up. You're just pained because of their good news coming from Abia.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by fitocer: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
If you have a more general question or if there's a different way I can assist you, feel free to let me know. Additionally, I don't have the ability to access external URLs or include them in responses. If you have any other inquiries, I'm here to help!
Regards: Rancho towing
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Difrent: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

Chai, some people can be daft.

Show me evidence of where you praised Ikpeazu when he was doing better works or just shut up. You're just pained because of their good news coming from Abia.

This your reply said it all.

Did I ever said I praise ikpeazu?
What I'm saying is that you shouldn't complain about people attacking you because you are exposing stealing in Lagos... Because when we complain about governance and insecurity in igboland your people tell us to mind our business. So mind your business and leave Lagos alone
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Ezmans: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
azpekuliar:

Oga abeg make we hear word. Una never ready. Na una go still go trace im ancestry back to the 15th generation and show us were his ancestors married an Igala woman and therefore he cannot be governor of Lagos state. Nothing about the intellect the man will bring to the table will matter, absolutely none! Just 1930s Hitel-Nazi Party style radicalization vibes everywhere. Smh
well said
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Ezmans: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fkmodhi:
I’m expecting the Ronu crew on here to attack him and called him funshonike awon werey gbogbo…. Let’s wait and see leodeking food is ready come and feast…
funshonike dohamba
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Ezmans: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
ntyce:

Where's Gbadebo,the so-called opposition now?
Has he offered any bit of critic or opposition like we've seen Doherty did?
attack against the massanger have start
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Ezmans: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
azpekuliar:

I think he is active on Twitter.
even if grv post this corrupt allegations you I'll not support it
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by ntyce(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ezmans:

Which messenger was attacked?
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by DoTheNeedful: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
mabea:
Story! Imagine this man ran on the Labor Party platform we all know how the story would have ended.

Must you vote for a LP governor? I thought you guys wanted a change. There were many other candidates. Why GRV? The fact is that you had an agenda. Most of you didn't know GRV until Peter Obi won Lagos, then you felt you could consolidate on that by voting a candidate Obi endorsed.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Pepperdemisback: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:
If you want to point out the obvious facts to them, they will leave everything and attack you, sweeping everything under the carpet is now an art in that part of the country.

EDIT
As I predicted, none of the zone bees took time to study the article or review the message, they kept attacking commenters on this topic to excuse the sleaze going on in Lagos.

Pathetic.
Someone is attacking Otti but Obidogs are attacking the messenger instead of the message. I didn't see your comment on the thread.
Just take a look at the time on your post, obviously you had a sleepless night.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Pepperdemisback: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ezmans:
They are attacking the messenger calling out Otti on front page, please where is your comment there.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Catapault: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
How an African will have Doherty as his surname is something I will never understand.

Does he not have ancestors? Or did his lineage start with colonial rule in 1914?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 / FIGHTING THE "ENEMY" WITHIN... / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.