Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation (12848 Views)

Funsho Doherty Writes On Lagos - Calabar Coast Road Project / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by iwaeda: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
plaindealer:

Thank God we see you as nothing but comedians and entertainers

grin grin

APC stealing from people and pauperised them, come to Olusi, Apatira. No they wanted to Walk for Peace and Unity grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by mabea: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Must you vote for a LP governor? I thought you guys wanted a change. There were many other candidates. Why GRV? The fact is that you had an agenda. Most of you didn't know GRV until Peter Obi won Lagos, then you felt you could consolidate on that by voting a candidate Obi endorsed.
I don't know how this thing you said relates to my comment.
Re: Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation by Fujiyama: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
A good opposition in Lagos is a welcome development. I am not talking about an opposition driven by tribalism though.

I have always maintained that Funsho Doherty was the best opposition candidate in the last election. However, some people driven by an unknown agenda, decided to push GRV, who at 40, had no 5 years working experience. The only shining thing about GRV was his MIT masters. Funny enough, this Funsho Doherty has a masters from Harvard himself and has several years of working experience at blue-chip companies.

^^^
grin

This 'analysis' will not save the people of Lagos.

They made their bed and they must lie in it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional / We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.