Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) (33941 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by Edoreborn: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Don't pray to find yourself in his shoe: that's absolutely not enjoyment but endurance. If only he is a magician, he would be glad to turn this around for ANYTHING BETTER.
I agree wt u bro
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by zebszebs: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jasmine fed him watermelon (sugar)
Stella Maris is feeding him Eba (Carbohydrates)

They should kuku dumbu the guy since his death is taking too long. Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by Chochovini: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
blowjohn:

What's wrong with his comment or dictum?
. Oga, Pls, don‘t mind that frustrated idiot.

I‘ve given him/her a job for no pay. He or she doesn‘t worth my precious time. So I just sit back and watch how he displays his ignorance and stupidity here.

Silence is the best answer to people like this cos engaging them in talks will make both of you two shameless mad dogs with no value.

I don‘t even go through his mentions anymore cos, it‘s all bunkums and senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. Oga, Pls, don‘t mind that idiot. I‘ve given him/her a job for no pay. He or she doesn‘t worth my precious time. So I just sit back and watch how he displays his ignorance and stupidity here.
Silence is the best answer to people like this cos engaging them in talks will make both of you two shameless mad dogs with no value.
I don‘t even go through his mentions anymore cos, it‘s all bunkums.

I am the one with a job with no pay but you sat down and went through my comments to you. That was how you found this, not so? grin

Why are you misgendering me, LMAOOOO? Is that also an attempt at getting under my skin? Beech, I am the ant in your pants, right now. You ain't dislodging me that easily!

You think because you've found someone defending you, you wanna piggyback off that? Ko po. Ko possible rara ati rara.

And it is noteworthy that you've said you're going to ignore me for like five times now, and yet you always circle back to responding to me. Who is having fun now, huh?
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. Oga, Pls, don‘t mind that frustrated idiot.

I‘ve given him/her a job for no pay. He or she doesn‘t worth my precious time. So I just sit back and watch how he displays his ignorance and stupidity here.

I don‘t even go through his mentions anymore cos, it‘s all bunkums and senseless.

Ohhh, I am glad you're imbibing my lessons on spacing. 😁

Good boy, keep it up 👍.

I can also see you put a comma after your "please," even though it wasn't necessary in this case. 🤭
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by prettysassygirl(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Both Jasmine and the wife are self centered Nd just looking out for themselves grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by bigtt76(f): 2:19am On Nov 20, 2023
They are still feeding him eba when his mobility is reduced angry ....which hospital is this sef? By now they ought to have a dietician working on him to help reduce his excess weight. They shouldn't harp on him living off insulin injections, that would lead to his demise faster than would be the case.

officialwdhtv:
Mr Ibu's wife captured feeding him days after "his daughter" Jasmine released a video of him.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtSmK4G72Y

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41am On Nov 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Mr Ibu's wife captured feeding him days after "his daughter" Jasmine released a video of him.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtSmK4G72Y

Heyaaaa..

So,, this woman is now trying her best not to be seen as bad woman?

She and Jasmine are now trying their best to out-do each other..
So that in case of in-casity,, she will tell the world that she was in good terms with the odogwu..
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by midhousepro: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Get well soon Our Nollywood Legend. We can build quality structures for you on your land.
We offer flexible payment plans in stages.
We also offer architectural design, structural design, mechanical design for FREE when you let us build for you.
We ensure prompt delivery of any project, and we can work with your budget to achieve your goal.
We work all over Nigeria. We are Midhousepro, we are quality builders. We are registered and Coren Certified.
Kindly call us on 09036965601 and 08107420005 or visit our website at
www.midhouseprolimited.com
You can also Email us : midhouseprolimited@hotmail.com or info@midhouseprolimited.com
You can also visit our office at
38 Diya Street
Gbagada, Lagos
Nigeria.
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by akan102: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hmmm... Men, be good to your wives cos if anything happens they're the ones that will look after you las las Not now that you have your two legs you'll be treating her anyhow. Those side chicks will not stay and suffer with you when the chips are down, only your wife will.

Mr Ibu, too bad this happened to you. Speedy recovery in Jesus name.
That is if you are lucky to have a good wife
Re: Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
akan102:

That is if you are lucky to have a good wife

True sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress / Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.