Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I'm In Trouble.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble.. (1503 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble.. by popweezy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
She just called me and told me she has been missing her period for the past few days cry

I'm damn depressed rytnow

Pls what is the next thing?? I'm not ready to be a father
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Balablue64: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Just deny it simple, After all jeon had 2 kids while doing ashawwo she doesn't even know their dad.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Mhizzard(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
When it was about to drop,why don't you retreat/remove it?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Ballzproblemm: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
cheesy you are right you are not ready to be a father yet ,go and properly introduce yourself to her parents

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by popweezy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mhizzard:
When it was about to drop,why don't you retreat/remove it?
honestly I tried all I could to withdraw it but I just can't explain. I thought I did sha but I just hope this is not the work of pre-cum
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Mhizzard(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
popweezy:
honestly I tried all I could to withdraw it but I just can't explain. I thought I did sha but I just hope this is not the work of pre-cum
are you sure you are the only one having sexual intimate with her.
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Pheelzy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Since you no buy KISS you go buy KISSKIDS

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by brain54(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ready or not…
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by rickleye: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2023
popweezy:
She just called me and told me she has been missing her period for the past few days cry

I’d usually have no sympathy for such people . If you aren’t ready to be a father and the woman isn’t using contraceptives then use a rubber.

Answer - ask to see her and discuss the pros and cons of keeping the child.
You are not ready - she can be a single mum , give up child for adoption or terminate preg.
Communication is key . Keep talking with her .

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by rickleye: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2023
brain54:
Ready or not…

Here I come

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by HugeElephant(f): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2023
If you are not ready, tell her to please push it on another man, for your sake.
She has many boyfriend, naa you just dey feel special. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by onome2013: 4:59am On Nov 19, 2023
THE BIBLE SAY YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. WHEN SOW CORN YOU REAP CORN. WHEN ENTER A WOMAN YOU WILL REAP A CHILD AND SOMETIMES CHILDREN
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by popweezy(m): 5:31am On Nov 19, 2023
rickleye:

I’d usually have no sympathy for such people . If you aren’t ready to be a father and the woman isn’t using contraceptives then use a rubber.

Answer - ask to see her and discuss the pros and cons of keeping the child.
You are not ready - she can be a single mum , give up child for adoption or terminate preg.
Communication is key . Keep talking with her .
I used a protection but it got broken
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by popweezy(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Mhizzard:

are you sure you are the only one having sexual intimate with her.
at least, I was the one who deflowered her and I think DNA can sort that out after birth
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Gadafii: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2023
What’s the next thing as how, start saving for baby foods na

If you cant afford the standard baby food like cerèlac , diapers, etc

You can save for pap, napkins etc, congratulations in advance
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Johnweeked12: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2023
popweezy:

Normal level now.... Just find labourer work to start saving towards delivery naa.. No fear joo,. Take two seaman sachets for my head, i go pay

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by AmancalledGod: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Nah you dey stress yourself, leave am make in born am simple

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by popweezy(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2023
Pheelzy:
Since you no buy KISS you go buy KISSKIDS
baba na durex I buy sef..the thing burst
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Trizyd(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2023
All you need right now is to be calm and plan. I get you go dey feel like say the world has turned upside down. Whatever the decision is, buh fully aware of the possible consequences.
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Douglad: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
popweezy:

😂😂😂😂
Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Tb19(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
In all humility and with due respect to everyone saying he should leave her to be a single mum "UNA DEY MAD"

Back to the person (if this is true), you bleeped up mainly because you knew deep down you were not ready but you could not rise above the fleeting pleasure, now it's time to act accordingly.

The child is innocent, and did not ask to be conceived, every child needs the presence of both parents in their life (for the sanity of the society), it does not matter how you're financially, if you do decide to birth that child, make sure you stick around "NO MATTRR WHAT".

To every potential person about to be in his shoe, stop fucking the woman if you know you can't or don't have plans for the child. You'll are just birthing touts and aristos for bleep sake.

For the sake of your legacy, please do what you have to do(as a guy) inorder to afford your kids a life where they can actually make choices(only few will understand this paragraph)

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble.. by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Congratulations in advance! grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons why guys must lie! / Would U Love With Ur Heart Or Head! / Help My Heart Is On Fire !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.