Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? (16982 Views)

Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown / Why The City Of Chefchaouen In Morocco Is Entirely Blue? / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
If you are a novice, Its very good to tell people and learn!

I know someone who got deported for a mistake he could have learnt free of charge from an average traveler!

Hommie only made it to the airport and he was returned to Nigeria!

The funny thing about it hall is that, no one knew when he travelled, but all knew when he got deported.

please what was his offense?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Antoeni:
In Benin , it's Highly Risky to Let People Know That You Are Traveling Out of The Country,
I Don't Know of Other State
Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
vikstandon:

If you don't say it, someone will still know.

If you are employee of someone, the HR who are supposed to keep informations classified, go expose am.

Many who were processing their travelling, who had one or two to do with their employer, got exposed by someone in the HR Dept.
exactly ooo. someone will spread it
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
abobote:
Yes, that's what I usually do

I don't tell people about my plan, even my wife, coz sometimes she behaves like enemies of progress
Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
onyxo76:
i wish it was that easy...somebody somewhere will always get to know, except you dey live for cave sha.
exactly the reason for my topic
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by flyinnizam(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
JuanJO:
I traveled without telling anyone. I came back the next week after i got deported. Bro e get why. People were like telling me omo u dey scares
why were you deported?
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by livenija: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ebubu:

So who were the few 3 peeps you told and why did you tell them?
2 from family 1 is the friend, learn to read
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
not possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by BigDawsNet: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
I heard people always saying don't tell anyone about your travel movement but is it actually possible?

Yea, all my cousins dint tell me about dia movement until they landed

I did the same to my people I left behind...

If my cousins dint trust me, den I can't trust d others

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by placeofallure(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

The only people that will know is someone who is closer to you like your married partner. If your parents are your sponsor then they will need to keep mute. If not you have no reason telling anyone about your travel plans. No one gives a dime to support your vision.

My husband and my baby
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by victorVIC1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Well, I kept my plan confidential till it was fulfilled. Only my parents and mother in law were aware. My siblings only got to know one week before my relocation.

In the words of MI Abaga "Stay dark while the bigger picture is developing". If you were in the days when there were no digital cameras, you would understand this perfectly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by campbelljosh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Travel or not i barely tell people my movements. I once surprised mom, told her i would be traveling down to her place on friday but deep down i know i would be there by Thursday. When i got there she was like "Shebi it's friday you told me you are coming" na sense

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by CoronaVirusPro: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
please what was his offense?

Failed to disclose family ties at POE and was bursted!
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Pootle: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
if you like keep mute if like speak loud weytin go pure go pure.
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by steeltrust: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
rickleye:

Yes we aren’t saying you won’t get to your destination however it could with ease or with issues during the travel.
lol e get japa wen de ever easy cheesy. the important thing is to get there and be prepared for whatever comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Betnomore: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Just out of curiosity, which harm did you avoid or what did you gain by not disclosing it to your friend? No hard feelings ooo. Just want to know

Aaaaarghmed:
I told few peeps like 3.My family knew definitely.when I go Abuja ,I stayed in my friend house.he knew that I was going to the embassy next day.even when I got the visa after 2 days .when he asked me.i told him they said they will let me know in 2 weeks grin.but my visa dey my bag.because of happiness,I told him let's go and drink beer and eat fish.we go flex that night.i did not disclose to him that I already got the visa.Na till I land the country.i write am say I don port .You just gatz dey smart for visa and travel matters.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Guest2008: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Yea, all my cousins dint tell me about dia movement until they landed

I did the same to my people I left behind...

If my cousins dint trust me, den I can't trust d others
I had a similar experience, so annoying..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by soccerlite: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I told few peeps like 3.My family knew definitely.when I go Abuja ,I stayed in my friend house.he knew that I was going to the embassy next day.even when I got the visa after 2 days .when he asked me.i told him they said they will let me know in 2 weeks grin.but my visa dey my bag.because of happiness,I told him let's go and drink beer and eat fish.we go flex that night.i did not disclose to him that I already got the visa.Na till I land the country.i write am say I don port .You just gatz dey smart for visa and travel matters.

Lolzzzz

If you have told that your friend he would have stolen it

Someone that accommodated you free

Lolzzzzz

Funny

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
You all know your friends and your family members.
If you can wait till you land before you tell your friend, especially someone you are very close to. That while you were you knew their in and out and they knew yours, then you had no reasoned being friends in the first place.
Some of you will share the same girl but can't tell your friend when something good is happening to you because you fear they may not be happy.
You have not reason being friends at all.
A have friends that will know from the word go.
I have family members that will know from the word go.
So it all depends on your click and your family members.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Nigerfine3: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
When I wanted to travel long time ago, I told everyone that know me because I was begging for money. I was so poor, my corner friend then gave me 5k. To everyone, different story,different destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Saidfx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by rafcrown(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
I did not keep. mute .I met a friend and we discussed employment issues and I told him that I would like to travel him.He mentioned a good country to travel to and connected me to friends already there and those about to travel there.
I know how to process it without agents and I thank God that I have a great second passport.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by Zane2point4(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
If i were your frnd i will first block you, you’re cunny and not good to br called a friend, why stay with him used him to acommodate yourself and run off!
You dont even deem him frnd enough to tell him and share your joy with him and encourage him to leave!

Btw am in canada 🇨🇦 i involved my family and frnds and neighbors and even hosted them ,am here working and making, enough of those Nigerian fetish backward believes!!!

9 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by BushDoctor123: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
flyinnizam:
I heard people always saying don't tell anyone about your travel movement but is it actually possible?
My advice is tell no one. Let me share my experience with you, when my wife started her japa plan, we agreed not to tell anyone including our parents except our children. Her biological mother became aware few days after her arrival, her response was shocking. She said we did the right thing by not telling her, that she would have done everything humanly possible to make sure she doesn't make the trip. When ever I pay her visit she keeps ventilating her anger, we are still puzzled by her actions knowing fully well that most parents always want a better life for their wards. She has five grown up children but my wife is the bread winner of the family. You can never know the heart of man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by saasala(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nigerians are some mad set of people. What's in traveling?

The reason why you are keeping mute is because you see traveling as the biggest ever thing that could happen to you in life.

Tell whoever you are close to. Tell people you normally tell your secrets. Be it friends or family. If I know all your secrets and every sh1t about you, I expect you to tell me about your travel plans and if you don't tell me, I will block your asss and never ever talk to you again.

Una dey craise? What's the fuss about traveling?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by kevwemike: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
If ur village people don do u b4 u go know say it is possible wen u got another chance.
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by soyaoilrate: 4:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Oil cake, in the context of oil extraction, refers to the solid residue remaining after oil is extracted from seeds or nuts through pressing or solvent extraction methods. Also known as seed cake or meal, oil cake retains the fibrous and protein-rich components of the original raw material. The term "cake" does not imply a confectionary product but rather denotes the compact, solid form of the residual material. Depending on the type of seeds processed, oil cakes vary in composition and nutritional content. While they are a byproduct of oil extraction, oil cakes are valuable in various applications. They are often used as animal feed due to their high protein content or can be further processed into protein concentrates for livestock. The residual oil content in oil cakes also makes them potential sources of biodiesel or as organic fertilizers in agriculture. In essence, oil cake meaning extends beyond its initial role as a byproduct, showcasing its versatility in contributing to various sectors, from animal nutrition to sustainable agriculture.
Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by denzel231: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Antoeni:
In Benin , it's Highly Risky to Let People Know That You Are Traveling Out of The Country,
I Don't Know of Other State
which benin.. Una go open mouth waaaah

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by stevedre: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Had the J.O.S.E album on CD back in the days. One of my best track was King of NY feat. Buju Banton.

blowjohn:
Keep it to urself or family.
Not the kind of Psquare family or Mr Ibu( may God grant him quick recovery) family o.

Naija people too wicked.
U need to visit a real deliverance session service to see how human beings plan evil for people for the most petty reasons.

And don't forget: JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY
( shout out to Fat Joe AKA Joe crack if terror squad!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by VerifiedGrace: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2023
flyinnizam:

Lol, there is nothing like witches or wizard. Only in nigeria people pray just to get visa.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? by makaveli902: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
flyinnizam:
Lol. nice. abeg which country issue visa 2days time?

Russia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos / Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / What Happen At US Port Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.