Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? (346 Views)

How Do You Phrase The Marriage Question Without Scaring A Man Off? / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / How Do I Do This Without Lying? Please Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? by ebubeson: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
If someone is being chased to be harmed by a mob, and such a person runs into your apartment, what will you answer if the chasers ask you to confirm if the person is in your place, and your intention is not to reveal it? How can you answer without telling a lie?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
ebubeson:
If someone is being chased to be harmed by a mob, and such a person runs into your apartment, what will you answer if the chasers ask you to confirm if the person is in your place, and your intention is not to reveal it? How can you answer without telling a lie?
I will answer the question the way you would want me to answer it if you are the one being chased.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? by ipobarecriminals: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
sad sha nor do this kain stunt lie/truth UP North lipsrsealed undecided sad. Those ones won't waste. Their time to drag u and the fellow escapee and do the needful while screaming that demonic name Ala sad lipsrsealed till they snuff life outta em/burn the house.

(1) (Reply)

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS / Story: Confessions Of An English Maid (18+) / I May Never Recover From Losing All Av Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.