Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life (1602 Views)

What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 / That Moment In Our Lives. / GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by anabell(f): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
hi guys can you share your most e mbarassing                       moment in your life.mine was when i was back home, i was coming from a friend party, i was in a hurry to get home before my dad ,so i had to run and walk to get home on time.when this guy in his car stopped  for me and  asked me were i was going to and if he could drop me at my place,i told him i was not intrestded and he did notgive up he kept following me on his ride ,asking me to come in , all of a sudden fell into a pool of mud i was covered up with mud, i was so so embarass, and i had to swallow my pride and allow him take me home,
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by ajiboluwa(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2007
Alright, I want to believe u're not working as a security nor as a pastor who does all-nights 7days a week.
First, you must outline your life-goals and know what role your education is going to play in getting u to ur desired
future. Secondly, consider if another route can get u there instead of being formally educated. Now, weigh the 2 options and consider which is most worthy of ur resources. then go for it
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by ajiboluwa(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
sorry wrong post was actually replying someone else.
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by kanmosyl(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

Im so sorry about that next time dont wait for anyone to ask you.

Mine was one day i was at cyber cafe to check my mails as usual when i suddenly noticed that every girl at cafe were at me stirring i was like oh my God im so fine today that every babe were stirring at me, immediately one of them sommoned courage and walk straight to me to informed me that my zip was warned out i couldnt buy the time anymore because i was so embarrased and upset with myself and they just start laughing. LOL.
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by anabell(f): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2007
am so sorry about dat everyone has dat bad moment
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by labelle1(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hey,

Mine was in school, i have a cr4ush on this guy, i and my friends were going to the class. I saw him at the bottom of the stairs, trying to get attention and all i started laughing real loud as i was laughing i slipped down the stairs and lord u can imagine the embarrasment embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by anabell(f): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
i can feel u girl, hope dat did not mess up ur plans to get his attention
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by fellow(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
There was this girl i was trailing for like 5 minutes, she was walking towards a bus stop and she noticed me afterwards. She quickened her pace while i also started running. Just as i got to her, the sole of my shoe went off and this girl laughed and said "poor you"

She flagged a taxi and was gone.
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by labelle1(f): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2007
@anabell, do u knw da worst part of it was wen i fell down, he kept on looking at me like a fool. At least i got his attention cry
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by unleashit(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
my most embarrassing moment came some years back when i was in the university;there was this girl i was so interested in ,that i could have done anything to get in between her legs.I chased her for two years without success and one day she came to my house to spend the weekend, for two nights i tried talking her into having sex with me but she refused then on the third night after much " yans" she decided to allow me.I was so excited that immediately i started penetrating ,before i could say jack i began to ejaculate.She looked at me and began laughing.
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by Macgreat(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2007
unleash_it:

I was so excited that immediately i started penetrating ,before i could say jack i began to ejaculate.She looked at me and began laughing.

Lmao cheesy After two yrs you could only do two minute shocked

la belle:

do u knw da worst part of it was when i fell down, he kept on looking at me like a fool. At least i got his attention cry

Just thank God you didnt loss any teeths,that would have been the most embarassing thing(life time)

fellow:

the sole of my shoe went off and this girl laughed and said "poor you"

She flagged a taxi and was gone.

Is not the sole of the shoe that was funny to her but the embarassment you felt (the face you made)

@topic, i dont feel embarassed no matter what happened,i guess am just wired wink grin
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by edmondo(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2007
@unleash,had similar xperience.
too bad!
Re: Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life by katherinae(f): 2:05am On Feb 11, 2007
ok, this actually happened to me a couple of weeks ago. i am in med school so everyday we have to wear professional outfits. But on tuesdays when we have lecture days we can basically wear whatever we want. so on this beautiful, rainy, slippery day i decided to wear these cute wedges that i purchased while on vacation, now whenever i decided to walk to the hospital for classes, u know people stare and admire, so of course that makes my head grow so big that i cant even fit it through the door. but on this glorious morning, i felt i was looking xtra cute and sexy. so here i am cat walking my stupid ass on the streets and all these guys are staring and tryin to get my attention. now im totally feeling on top of the world as usual, then next thing i noticed, the floor just gave away underneath me. now mind u it was rather grey but of course i had on my huge ass prada sunglasses, and hmm funny enough they hindered my vision so apparently i didnt notice the narrow but deep ditch right in front of me, and guess what. i fell right in (NO I DIDNT FALL, I PLUMMETED). It was such a bad fall that i couldnt even redeem myself by pulling off one of those matrix moves to make it look like i planned the fall. NOw falling on my ass hurt sooooo much and then these guys went from admiring me to laughing their freaking buts off. i was sooooooo embarassed, i couldnt even run the rest of the way to school i had to hop my bruised ass and ego all the way to class. cry so now i just have my friends pick me up whenever i get the urge to wear high, dangerous footwear.

(1) (Reply)

What Trips U In A Guy / Do You Need To Be Married To Be Truly Fulfilled? / Whats The Most Romantic Sms You Ever Recieved From Your Loved One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.