Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. (1603 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ifyken2:

Scientist is a troll and a liar, check his topics for proof. Believe anything he says at your own risk.

I am serious now. Check out the last time I came online. It's been long. I got into serious relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you sure you're not drilling her all night?

I did that last 3 weeks. Seeing her now provokes me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by payaseriy: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

Women, try to be useful in your life. The world has passed the time where men marry you as accessory. WORK AND SUPPORT YOUR MAN, THATS HOW TO BE MOUTHED IN THE FAMILY.
is the gal name Silvia ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
payaseriy:
is the gal name Silvia ?

Nooo. No be me you remain Silvia for cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Jozilinn: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
To think you are someone's future husband,abeg send her away and be straight forward with women... now man go get wife wey dey work and he no dey support, the man wey dey support woman no dey support the man, this life no just balance 🙆👌
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by LadyRosa2(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

Normally I d Bleep any girl that comes my House. I fvck and move on. This one is ripe for marriage just like me. I don't know why she chose laziness at this point of her life.It is good to know who you are dating o, just imagine that I married this one. She even told me now that she wants to eat pan cakecheesy grin grin. She never know that she is getting booted out tomorrow morning

Boot her out!
I support you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by payaseriy: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

Nooo. No be me you remain Silvia for cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol... Silvia nor dey pick my call again sef. After one mugu carry her enter house for Lagos
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Qatar2022: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
obinna58:
Just admit You’re a simp, she said she coming to stay for some days and your divk wouldn’t let you see the obvious
As if idiot like you won't do the same or even worse
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by obinna58(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

As if idiot like you won't do the same or even worse
Puxzy doesn’t move me, watch your mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
What about her parent? I would have asked you to discuss with her family but I don't think that will be necessary because I don't understand how a girl who is unmarried will be staying under the roof of a man without the man doing the needful things. It's either her parents don't care about her or she is utterly useless like you claimed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Problem? / What Trips U In A Guy / "man Mistake Eraser."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.