Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport (57526 Views)

Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old? / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Artiiclebeast: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
DavidEsq:

I like ur choice of words: "happens upon"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by fayomim: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sope otilo
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by thesmallgod(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ovulation go make go sleep with another man
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Chidolalar: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bullman:

Had a girl friend befor leaving Nigeria, immediately they checked my boarding pass at d airport I knew I wasn't gonna come back for her.
Relationship is super hard in Nigeria and ghana.
Top women nationality to marry from in Africa,
Ivorians
Gambian
Kenyan
South African
Ethiopian
Rwandan
Togolese
Tanzanian
The way they love their men will scare and shock you deep down your bone marrow
Nigerian women no follow at all...

Pls have u experienced all these with all these women u in those countries or u are just talking without fact.
Besides some naija women still love truely.
But still I believe there is nothing like pure love. The only love that exists and beyond is transactional love.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Bahamas95(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Crying as if she won't fvck another gbola that same day. undecided

Don't let any woman deceive you with crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Godsonkemz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Come back come do wetin
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by farouk2much(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Am happy for you.... And your family..... Coz Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Bullman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chidolalar:

Pls have u experienced all these with all these women u in those countries or u are just talking without fact.
Besides some naija women still love truely.
But still I believe there is nothing like pure love. The only love that exists and beyond is transactional love.

What I'm tryna say is that the above countries i mentioned you can date women that are far above your league and they won't Bleep with your self esteem or make u feel less of a man ,
Not like in Nigeria that once a girl is heavily endowed she's only available for the highest bidder and if you lucky to be with her insecurities go wan wound u .
Ain't like that in the above countries.. most south African women , Kenyan, rwandan ivorians gambians have very nice curves and they are still very lovely and down to earth..

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
farouk2much:
Am happy for you.... And your family..... Coz Nigeria is finished
Add kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Amir247: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
So pΓ© otΓ­ lorπŸ˜‚
TemplarLandry:
cool
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Chidolalar: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bullman:

What I'm tryna say is that the above countries i mentioned you can date women that are far above your league and they won't Bleep with your self esteem or make u feel less of a man ,
Not like in Nigeria that once a girl is heavily endowed she's only available for the highest bidder and if you lucky to be with her insecurities go wan wound u .
Ain't like that in the above countries.. most south African women , Kenyan, rwandan ivorians gambians have very nice curves and they are still very lovely and down to earth..
How do u come to the conclusion of these.
Have u been to those countries and have experienced it or u are just talking out of hearsay.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Bullman(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Chidolalar post=127096698]
How do u come to the conclusion of these.
Have u been to those countries and have experienced it or u are just talking out of hearsay.[/qkuote]

Baba I travel alot ooo
I hate staying in one place
Nothing like hearsay
Try and Visit Lome and experience true love.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by wolverine78: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
I remember my girlfriend at that time doing same thing as I was leaving. Even she knew I wasn't coming back to her. Fast forward and I'm married with kids and she still thinks I owe her marriage. Nope, I don't owe you a damn thing. If I owed, you marriage I probably would have engaged you before I left.

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by kabanayol9(m): 4:26am On Nov 22, 2023
guobe:

The guy don take off.no looking back.when he go see plenty Rihanna and Nicki Minaj lookalike for that side ,he go confuse for Blessing ceo lookalike for naija.
You forget to include icespice's lookalikes, from Nigeria here i dey crush....

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 4:36am On Nov 22, 2023
kabanayol9:

You forget to include icespice's lookalikes, from Nigeria here i dey crush....
Abi o dem plenty for there.even married men with kids go derail when dem go abroad talkless of just boyfriend except the guy truely loves the girl.

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Favor99(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2023
I am Nigerian born American raised. I love being raised in America. I love being Nigerian American. We da best. Haters should holla at me
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by darediamond(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2023
EmiDon11:
Awwwwnnnn
Dick like no other 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
IsekumoπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜…
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by darediamond(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Lovestrong:
eee! Really go

U people are just wicked!! grin grin
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2023
EmiDon11:
Awwwwnnnn
Dick like no other 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lol bad guy.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Unless him no see better fresh pusssssssy fok for there. He don go
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2023
dawnomike:
Eeeya... I hope he keeps to his promise
he won't
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by riczy(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
The LovePeddler knows she will be discarded because he's aware of all the married men she has slept with while they were dating.
say something nice bro!
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by thunderbabs: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Girl wey boys don dey eye for street already. Another boy go dey do the do while she keeps forming 'waiting for you' for boy wey dey overseas.

That gender bad as much as we guys grin
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2023
lukaino:
Should we tell her?
Tell her what lol
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Meerahbel: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2023
suzzyboss:
Nigerian number one actress..
Consistent communication is the key not crying
For long distance relationship grin we like to dey deceive ourselves for Nigeria.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Cruzmaster: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Oya sope otilor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Broadmind: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Ooya! Sope oti loo!
E don go!
Gba gbe my dear.
Just move on with your life.
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Otilo
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by kabanayol9(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
guobe:

Abi o dem plenty for there.even married men with kids go derail when dem go abroad talkless of just boyfriend except the guy truely loves the girl.
I am telling you sir, except if the guy truly loves the lady.

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Buffalo2(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buffalo2:
With the way the Guy dey look am eh! .............. grin
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
kabanayol9:

I am telling you sir, except if the guy truly loves the lady.
So true my brother. It is rare but it exists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.