Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54811 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by 90dbest: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
if u enjoy una messiah Peter Obi in Anambra paradise, you and ur igbos brothers wouldn't run to Lagos Yoruba land with bathroom slippers and rags in black nylon bag for good life or una sister no go do same to come do prostitution here in Yoruba land shocked shocked shocked shocked
you are next to die.stupid yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.

Did the money Mr Ibu got from supporting Obi foot his bill? I always knew if it was one Tinubu celebrity that was in Mr Ibu's condition, you guys would have set the internet on fire with your gloating and celebration of his misfortune.

Sick people!
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by opamoses1: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Squirrel1:
you are doing the same thing she did. Can't you see it?!
90% of those rejoicing over the thread are tribalists themselves. This OP is one of them. I have come across his tribalist posts a few times on Nairaland. That's what this thread is all about. It's to push OP tribalist agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
you are next to die.stupid yoruba man

And you will live forever?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by soccerlite: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Why did her reward come so fast?

even wailing because of blood money

but buhari will wail more than her

apc brought so much hardship, pain, death, destruction upon innocent nigerians, after so much promise in 2015

apc deceived nigerians

All those who support them must not have peace, and will not have peace

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Donake: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nigerians should thank God APC came so we can appreciate the little we had before Armageddon befell the country from 2015 till date. Tua
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
SeeWahala:

Don't mind him. He thinks igbos choose their leaders out of sentimental reasons.

That's why they chose Peter obi. We are not kids. We saw through the hypocrisy and the tribal agenda. Even videos where recorded by Igbos saying it was the turn of the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.

Use your money to save Mr Ibu.

He's an Igbo and Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Wahabfuture: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Oponu , cursed igbo race. she died cos its her time to go, at your time, ur miilions of dollars won't save u, basstaad shocked shocked

You need to lower down your crying voice otherwise your neighbors will hear it

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
opamoses1:

90% of those rejoicing over the thread are tribalists themselves. This OP is one of them. I have come across his tribalist posts a few times on Nairaland. That's what this thread is all about. It's to push OP tribalist agenda.
OP Below:

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by FlawlessKarl: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Occurstaem:
I hope those mocking her death will stay alive forever and not die too. Continue.
Remember all souls shall taste death.

So if Peter Obi had won, nobody will never die in Nigeria again abi I don't understand the narratives his people are driving at here?

Because typical Batist like you is an illiterate hence you can't see why people are mocking her and celebrating her death.

The vileness exuded by that woman and the comment she made when Dr. Chinelo was shot and was crying for help is more reason I am so happy that the fool is dead and gone to hell and his asshole will be screw by the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by officialfestus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Wahabfuture: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pristine664:

Did the money Mr Ibu got from supporting Obi foot his bill? I always knew if it was one Tinubu celebrity that was in Mr Ibu's condition, you guys would have set the internet on fire with your gloating and celebration of his misfortune.

Sick people!

Don't forget to check your BP .... the crying is too much grin
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.
And that tribe doesn't support bad governments they benefit from? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Occurstaem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Because typical Batist like you is an illiterate hence you can't see why people are mocking her and celebrating her death.

The vileness exuded by that woman and the comment she made when Dr. Chinelo was shot and was crying for help is more reason I am so happy that the fool is dead and gone to hell and his asshole will be screw by the devil.
Illiterate. Read the headline again.

https://www.nairaland.com/7499013/peter-obi-supporter-mocked-wish
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by xangerar: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.

"...most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives."

Profoud statement there. That is part of what I have noticed. Very ugly that most person see their place in participatory democracy and governance as groove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Dougad: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
leokid866:
lol get off your dumb horse.....when the lady got shot on the train most of us found it had to believe, it had nothing to do with tribe....getting shot and going straight Twitter did not make sense cause if I and many others had been shot we will be reaching out to our families not twitter......but I guess this is the world we live in now.

And when tbe truth came out, did she make amends or did she double down in her stupidity?

Una think say una wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by 90dbest: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pristine664:

And you will live forever?
yes.kind hearted people live forever.while evil trabalistic yorubas die untimely.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

And what is now the difference between her and the "people" mocking her death now? grin grin grin
Like I used to say, we're all of the same mentality: Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, APC PDP, LP, Muslims, Christians and so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by themanderon: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool

I wish those guys can learn from this and indeed all tribalists on this forum and everywhere. We are all humans after all said and done and there is no Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa where she is going. See her complaining about 50k pint of blood but she was supporting the evil men that brought this upon Nigerians.
I do tell those guys that the Tiger they support and praise for tearing and eating others up will soon turn on them when it has no other thing to consume.
We are all Nigerians and many are suffering the effects of bad governance yet they insult the sensibilities of others thinking they will escape the effects of same.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently
telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
And most of you are swimming in affluence, right? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Enugurangers: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

And what is now the difference between her and the "people" mocking her death now? grin grin grin
Like I used to say, we're all of the same mentality: Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, APC PDP, LP, Muslims, Christians and so on.
Absolutely no difference. One of the tribalist even called me a Muslim somewhere above. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
The Igbos are still here and she is not.

There is no reward for hate but people will never learn.

Many igbos have died before her and forgotten too since May 29th this year. Many will still die before today runs out. Who knows may be you are among the next set? Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by leokid866: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dougad:

And when tbe truth came out, did she make amends or did she double down in her stupidity?

Una think say una wise
how do you know she didn't? Cause when I heard it was real I called on the government to improve on security by calling my LG chairman, our estate had a meeting where we wrote to the state government to plead with Federal to improve security, many came out even to the point of asking that ameachi be fired....but here you are letting your hate ride on assumptions.....I don't know if she made amends but until you show proof she double down on the insensitive she displayed you don't get ride your hate on her

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by leokid866: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Omobude244:

Eyah!!!
Actions has consequences
Election has consequences
If she has not been a supporter of evil since 2015 maybe the hospital could have gotten a better equipment to save her life
Meanwhile before her dead, she complained of the price of pints of blood she was getting.

Again election has consequences
This is not champions league of Chelsea vs man u
This is life reality and pray u guys have sense before its too late
She is gone and won't have a chance to fight for what is just again
U have the time
Obifraud is not ur problem
Sir you are dumb.....go fix your life and face reality instead of riding on assumptions

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

And most of you are swimming in affluence, right? grin grin grin
Don't believe the nonsense they type. Same way the believe some people are collecting 30k per month to defend their political party.

The audio billionaires are all over twitter. When they want to beg for money, they set aside their bigotry and tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of who you support and voted for..... The country mess will surely affect everyone.

Now, most people supporting Obi will try to make a point out of this, but in reality, everyone is suffering from the policies of the government.

Just try and not get sick. This evening, I've spent 4k for drugs. And the next guy spent close to 40k for drugs at the pharmacy.

Whether you support Kwankwaso or Obi or Tinubu.... All of us meet at the market and we suffer together.

Their hatred for the people who didn't support their candidates wouldn't let them think this way. They thought they made the best decisions supporting LP candidates while others did so based on tribalism or money. They are happy things are this way while forgetting that they are not shielded from it too.
You mocked her for the reasons known to you, others will mock you too for their own reasons as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by ObereEmma: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nationality is a drug but an evil in Nigeria due to be fixated together under a geographical area. I don't blame people on their ideology of being from a tribe and thinking only of their tribe. Its a drug only those eat from eat take it seriously
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:
Hope she died in a painful way because she deserve it grin grin
She has gone, painful death or not. At least, she could afford the treatment. Use this to think about your own end. If you fall sick today, can you afford your own treatment like her?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by naturefellow(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
A thread bigots and corn-fed poultry like templarlandry helinues freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 duro4change LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL would avoid like a plague.

Keep defending evil. Same is y'all portion!

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by muhammaduyusufu: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mocking the dead is like mocking yourself. Death is a price everyone will pay whether we like it or not.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
YoshihideSuga:
She couldn't even afford 150K. Hating Igbos, mocking a dying doctor because of her ethnicity and supporting bad governance YET couldn't afford less than $170.

Of course, she did. I think you missed some classes while in school.

Thankfully, she died a painful death

What is a painful death? Which death is not painful? Nobody ever sick in your family before death?

and she will rot in hell! Good riddance!
And now, he's playing God. Typical bigot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.