Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question (35152 Views)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:
So it happened that at this certain time, I was running a lucrative business that had so much cashflow., to the tune of about 2-4m monthly and I married my long-time girlfriend whom I disvirgined and had been dating for 7 years.

The moment we married and started the family journey, I tried making conversations about having a core family standard that would make harmony stand the test of time. Note that I am a man who is disciplined and goal-oriented. So first I approached my wife with a conversation on how to both make meaningful contributions in getting the family from point A to B at all times, to be more detailed, one of the conversations we had was about our finances because I also mentored her in the same business and she was raking in cash as well and was profitable.

I asked her that we make it a habit of both of us making contributions, having a certain joint account where we drop in cash from a certain amount we make sure we get paid monthly from our businesses. This was because while I was a reasonable spender who knows that if I go broke nobody got my back in the whole wide world. I'm the kinda person who when I spend, let's say for example, 200k just knows I'm worth times 30 of that but even with that I didn't have a concrete structure in business, I just spend money or do things as though my business was an extension of me, which the same was my wife's as well. And this was the reason I wanted us to make the conversation and also do things together. So I told her when we get paid monthly from our businesses we send a certain percentage of it to a joint account to run the family and if I was doing let's say 70k she should do like 30k because, with all honesty, I valued her business at if not half of mine or slightly above it was close at the time. And this was immediately we got married oh.

I was met with strong refusal, as she told me I married her and it was my duty to cater for everything, but as a patient person that I am in not making my judgement rashly I kept trying to convince her. I did till when it dawned on me that we was stern with her objection. And then this created in me a sense of deep selfishness from my wife and also note that I wasn't ever nosey about her income and even though I had a way to access her accounts to monitor Everything I wasn't interested and I was being the sole provider in the family while I watched my wife spend her money how she liked, making decisions that should involve me with her sister and calling some things to surprise me, and I don't mean it negatively.

It happened that i started a project in building a house 3years before we married which I'd credit to her sisters's advice and by the time we married we were already done with the roofing, remaining plastering and the rest. We were living at a very moderate house in town but had this project at a suburb in lagos which we all know that as a lagosian is still Lagos but only that the area would be less expensive. So at a time we were planning moving to a better apartment in town when her sister and her friend advised we pour money in completing our own place to move in. After much convincing I agreed and God blessed the most during this period in business so I had a dream house kind of finishing to the interior and we moved in.

During this time we were managing living at our business place because I was still accommodating her in my business space and we lived there and went home ones or twice in 2 weeks as it was easier with my driving. We then had a certain disagreement that made my wife without my agreement move her business and everything to that house and the area sighting her sister advicing it be done. I winked at it for peace to reign and because I wasn't a fool. Sorry without having to correct what I typed up there, this was the real account of what happened. When we had our first child she moved directly there and I went home weekends while running both businesses with me just directing her staffs and guiding them with discipline. We all know when you leave business for strangers it's OYO but all that doesn't mean I was also having access to her money, the money went to her while I managed the business.

This also was playing out while we dated and got married in how she never likes making any expenditure in even the cost of executing her jobs, and she would rather blackmail which I don't buy and because at those times I stick to mindset in business she'd rebel and take rash decision that would later backfire. So that was how she came one day and moved her everything to the area where we built saying her sister advised it.

I was a faithful man, a born again personality who ever since I gave my life to Christ about 5years to our marriage I stopped having fornication even with her or anyone and till that point in the marriage. So as she had moved, ye little things I knew in her business started diminishing while I was running the family financially. But this lady was always making me feel less than a man because she was so so not submissive even though I married her with the us being both core Christians and born again where she was even more fired up than me so we all knew submissiveness was the watchword but she wouldn't sub to it at this point and when I was home she'd make life miserable for me shouting in an area that the voice travels far, insult my life telling me that she regretted marrying me because I was a person who just wouldn't budge and I used to say I don't "think" as in the thinking that leads to depression and I guess this was why she wasn't having it. I always found ways to channel my thoughts to things positive that gets me going and even forgiving her on time while she sometimes take days to stop keeping malice.

This lady graduated to the aspect of telling me she stooped so low marrying me and I could go out and meet other ladies that she wouldn't even give a damn, and this went on for a long time. Without exaggeration, I myself was someone that in her words she feel for initially because of my looks although I was 5"7 and she like 5"6 in height which isn't that short for a man. I knew how young in thought and look I was when I start taking care of myself and dressing nice again and without a doubt an handsome man, so it got to a point I said to myself I've had enough. At this time I was already lusting at my spec in ladies out there in which I married her like but she refused to remain at. I brushed off and even while being in my early 30s I had several ladies saying I looked 23-26 in age and I started meeting ladies and having affairs with multiple through platforms and it was mind-blowing to me because they were telling me I looked better in person even though the profile pictures I had were compelling themselves. So I had several young ladies wishing we were dating for real but u didn't want that and wouldn't lie to get them laid with promises but the only lie I told was that I wasn't married neither with kids which some weren't even suspecting not to talk of asking such. But something was just not clicking with the way guys if this age behave when I relate with them and this is when we have more deeper relations and then they start sensing the nature of responsibility which makes them ask if I was married.

So at this point I said to myself, I was separated from my wife and I told her in several occasions because I wasn't going home as often as before she noticed all the changes in my looks but cared less. I was so far gone in having other ladies that I didn't even know what could ever make me wanna get back with her again. But in all these I was still a man who doesn't believe in divorce, which is what I always tell her made her misbehave. Then lemme note this. I was so far gone playing churchy Al these years I never knew the age had turned around and ladies were now so much for sale, I could remember hearing the word hookup for the first time 2 years ago when I had started contemplating cheating and I turned so many girls down on those platforms when I understood what hookup meant. I mostly kept them friends online for whining and all and I went off without meeting anyone until last year, that same last year by almost the middle of the year I had my first encounter with a lady who was almost begging I had s*X with her right in my car as the car was tinted at the back, and this was while being friends. I refused and explained I had never done it before. But a month later I started getting in the act until miraculously this year at mid year I had been longing for a change in lifestyle when I got the gift of repentance right in church and I just at this moment didn't care what my wife had ever done to me, I just forgave her in my heart, asked for forgiveness from God. Then it has been happening lately by then that she had been begging me and her sister was saying she in the person of my wife was already fed up and wanted to beg back in good terms with me but you know basking in the love of flesh I wasn't into it and knowing she was the kind that goes back to her vomit. But at this point I determined to make her come where I was and then we reconcile. But shortly after I did restitution with her and told her all I had done and what she made be go into but to my surprise she was so disappointed crying and telling me all sorts which was surprising to me because I expected this woman should have already seen the writing on the wall because I don't know how to pretend at all but she said she never suspected that she knew I was a Christian. Although I played a clean game but was was obvious was the fact that I changed in looks and all and shouldn't that be glaring. And now she only sober occasionally when the thoughts kicks in

My main problem now is that, while my first child is a copy of me, I started seeing the looks of my sister in law's last born in my last kid, which my mum has vaguely noted and I seconded. We can't even nurture the thought as we just said it. But personally each day I now stay with the kid I keep looking the semblance and thinking what if my bro in law which is my sister in law's hobby fathered this child. You see that would have out the child conception at about 3 months before I ever started having affairs outside marriage. I just wish to know what you guys think because I haven't even been able to ask any question relating to that as my wife just seem to off to ever fall into such.

Please ignore any typo as it was long and I'm trying to get by with a new course and it'll be hard to go through what I've written again. Pardon me

Long post has no meaning?
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Artscollection: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oga enter blogging niche, you will go far!!
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Namaster: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

Ok sir/ma

But did you read where I said she verbally pushed into that life? Literally saying she wouldn't care if I got someone else! With the less than a man talk down. Me being a Christian I do know faithfulness isn't promised outside Christ because at that time I wasn't even identifying with being Christian as am no hypocrite.

That's a lame excuse.

Hear this:

Women abuse with words. Men abuse with blows. Either way, victims are created. Yet, I'll always blame a victim that stays. Especially, when he/she has everything to move on like you seem to have.

Your case is typical of victims of abuse. You acted EXACTLY like a woman who receives constant beatdowns from her husband. The moment she receives a little bit of attention and appreciation from men outside, she f.ucks them. She f.ucks them and blames the husband for pushing her. Just like you are doing now.

How do you think the husband of such a woman would feel?

Vindicated! That's how. She'd have given him proof that she deserves the abuse. That's justification for past abuse and ammunition for future abuse.

That's what you've given your abusive wife now. If you stay, don't be surprised when she cheats blatantly and blames you for it.

If you had divorced her when she started to abuse you verbally, she'd have been the ONLY shi.tty partner in the marriage. Now, both of you are no different.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by BXNX: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, this epistle fit kee pesin.

I was skipping some lines so my advice will come from the part I read.

1. You married a troublesome wife who is only using you to uplift herself and family by refusing to have a joint account.
2. If you did cheat, why would you confess to her? You go apologize tire for the rest of your life.
3. If you doubt being the father of that child, please do a DNA.

Who cheats and tells his wife...problem!
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by deewhydoski(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Free2Fly:

You didn't have the time to finish his write up, but you had time to write 5 paragraphs for him??
Nawaoo
I believe you can see modified
I modified my post when I finally finished reading the write-up. I didn't finished it in a single time
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Justiceleague1: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:
Wahala!!

I am not married but the points I noted from your post is that.

1. Don’t teach women how to fish, give them fish instead. When giving them the fish, make sure it’s only the head and the tail.

2. Most women will hate you if you are nice man. I don’t know where the hate comes from. It seems natural. You have to be cruel to them, always make them remember the wrong things you did instead of the good. They’ll love you more.

3. If your wife pushes you out with her nagging and disrespectful behavior, and you really go out and start cheating/fornicating, it’s a trap. When you fall into the trap, you’ll fall so hard that you’ll lose more than you can ever recover. This is the ultimate test most men fail

4. About your last born. Only God and DNA test knows the answer. Or you can simply approach your sister in law hubby and ask him if he mistakenly slept with your wife. Just be polite with the question.
@ bolded,you must be high on ogogoro
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by OZIOGU1: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

OP married his long time girlfriend and taught her how to fish, She started fishing and started being disrespectful and not submissive. The thing vex OP. OP that was once a church boy was forced to start doing hookup and bending doggy inside his car. The wife noticed but She nor send OP. After OP have had his fill of hookup, he came to his senses and gave his life to Christ. It was after his eyes has cleared that he realized his last born resembles his sisters in law last born.

Did the OPs wife mistakenly fell on her sisters bed and rode her brother in law till he came inside her? OP is confused. So am I.

The question OP is asking now is “Who get the pikin”

Baba how do you want your blessing? grin your summary na top notch.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by UptownVibes(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
See as op family problems long life dictionary. Many for*lish guys here will still fail to learn from this. No woman loves you,except your mother. And the reason why she loves you,its because you are her son and you are doing well.. Go and run a secret DNA test on all your kids,not just the last born..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Eazie351(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

grin But sincerely I no too do hookup oo, haba. Had normal girls and hookup was 10% and mostly at earlier stages when I never blend.

Well sha for about 6months I've stopped all that. Thanks to God

How many babes did you now lash in 6 months?🌝
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Prechgold1180(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:
So it happened that at this certain time, I was running a lucrative business that had so much cashflow., to the tune of about 2-4m monthly and I married my long-time girlfriend whom I disvirgined and had been dating for 7 years.

The moment we married and started the family journey, I tried making conversations about having a core family standard that would make harmony stand the test of time. Note that I am a man who is disciplined and goal-oriented. So first I approached my wife with a conversation on how to both make meaningful contributions in getting the family from point A to B at all times, to be more detailed, one of the conversations we had was about our finances because I also mentored her in the same business and she was raking in cash as well and was profitable.

I asked her that we make it a habit of both of us making contributions, having a certain joint account where we drop in cash from a certain amount we make sure we get paid monthly from our businesses. This was because while I was a reasonable spender who knows that if I go broke nobody got my back in the whole wide world. I'm the kinda person who when I spend, let's say for example, 200k just knows I'm worth times 30 of that but even with that I didn't have a concrete structure in business, I just spend money or do things as though my business was an extension of me, which the same was my wife's as well. And this was the reason I wanted us to make the conversation and also do things together. So I told her when we get paid monthly from our businesses we send a certain percentage of it to a joint account to run the family and if I was doing let's say 70k she should do like 30k because, with all honesty, I valued her business at if not half of mine or slightly above it was close at the time. And this was immediately we got married oh.

I was met with strong refusal, as she told me I married her and it was my duty to cater for everything, but as a patient person that I am in not making my judgement rashly I kept trying to convince her. I did till when it dawned on me that we was stern with her objection. And then this created in me a sense of deep selfishness from my wife and also note that I wasn't ever nosey about her income and even though I had a way to access her accounts to monitor Everything I wasn't interested and I was being the sole provider in the family while I watched my wife spend her money how she liked, making decisions that should involve me with her sister and calling some things to surprise me, and I don't mean it negatively.

It happened that i started a project in building a house 3years before we married which I'd credit to her sisters's advice and by the time we married we were already done with the roofing, remaining plastering and the rest. We were living at a very moderate house in town but had this project at a suburb in lagos which we all know that as a lagosian is still Lagos but only that the area would be less expensive. So at a time we were planning moving to a better apartment in town when her sister and her friend advised we pour money in completing our own place to move in. After much convincing I agreed and God blessed the most during this period in business so I had a dream house kind of finishing to the interior and we moved in.

During this time we were managing living at our business place because I was still accommodating her in my business space and we lived there and went home ones or twice in 2 weeks as it was easier with my driving. We then had a certain disagreement that made my wife without my agreement move her business and everything to that house and the area sighting her sister advicing it be done. I winked at it for peace to reign and because I wasn't a fool. Sorry without having to correct what I typed up there, this was the real account of what happened. When we had our first child she moved directly there and I went home weekends while running both businesses with me just directing her staffs and guiding them with discipline. We all know when you leave business for strangers it's OYO but all that doesn't mean I was also having access to her money, the money went to her while I managed the business.

This also was playing out while we dated and got married in how she never likes making any expenditure in even the cost of executing her jobs, and she would rather blackmail which I don't buy and because at those times I stick to mindset in business she'd rebel and take rash decision that would later backfire. So that was how she came one day and moved her everything to the area where we built saying her sister advised it.

I was a faithful man, a born again personality who ever since I gave my life to Christ about 5years to our marriage I stopped having fornication even with her or anyone and till that point in the marriage. So as she had moved, ye little things I knew in her business started diminishing while I was running the family financially. But this lady was always making me feel less than a man because she was so so not submissive even though I married her with the us being both core Christians and born again where she was even more fired up than me so we all knew submissiveness was the watchword but she wouldn't sub to it at this point and when I was home she'd make life miserable for me shouting in an area that the voice travels far, insult my life telling me that she regretted marrying me because I was a person who just wouldn't budge and I used to say I don't "think" as in the thinking that leads to depression and I guess this was why she wasn't having it. I always found ways to channel my thoughts to things positive that gets me going and even forgiving her on time while she sometimes take days to stop keeping malice.

This lady graduated to the aspect of telling me she stooped so low marrying me and I could go out and meet other ladies that she wouldn't even give a damn, and this went on for a long time. Without exaggeration, I myself was someone that in her words she feel for initially because of my looks although I was 5"7 and she like 5"6 in height which isn't that short for a man. I knew how young in thought and look I was when I start taking care of myself and dressing nice again and without a doubt an handsome man, so it got to a point I said to myself I've had enough. At this time I was already lusting at my spec in ladies out there in which I married her like but she refused to remain at. I brushed off and even while being in my early 30s I had several ladies saying I looked 23-26 in age and I started meeting ladies and having affairs with multiple through platforms and it was mind-blowing to me because they were telling me I looked better in person even though the profile pictures I had were compelling themselves. So I had several young ladies wishing we were dating for real but u didn't want that and wouldn't lie to get them laid with promises but the only lie I told was that I wasn't married neither with kids which some weren't even suspecting not to talk of asking such. But something was just not clicking with the way guys if this age behave when I relate with them and this is when we have more deeper relations and then they start sensing the nature of responsibility which makes them ask if I was married.

So at this point I said to myself, I was separated from my wife and I told her in several occasions because I wasn't going home as often as before she noticed all the changes in my looks but cared less. I was so far gone in having other ladies that I didn't even know what could ever make me wanna get back with her again. But in all these I was still a man who doesn't believe in divorce, which is what I always tell her made her misbehave. Then lemme note this. I was so far gone playing churchy Al these years I never knew the age had turned around and ladies were now so much for sale, I could remember hearing the word hookup for the first time 2 years ago when I had started contemplating cheating and I turned so many girls down on those platforms when I understood what hookup meant. I mostly kept them friends online for whining and all and I went off without meeting anyone until last year, that same last year by almost the middle of the year I had my first encounter with a lady who was almost begging I had s*X with her right in my car as the car was tinted at the back, and this was while being friends. I refused and explained I had never done it before. But a month later I started getting in the act until miraculously this year at mid year I had been longing for a change in lifestyle when I got the gift of repentance right in church and I just at this moment didn't care what my wife had ever done to me, I just forgave her in my heart, asked for forgiveness from God. Then it has been happening lately by then that she had been begging me and her sister was saying she in the person of my wife was already fed up and wanted to beg back in good terms with me but you know basking in the love of flesh I wasn't into it and knowing she was the kind that goes back to her vomit. But at this point I determined to make her come where I was and then we reconcile. But shortly after I did restitution with her and told her all I had done and what she made be go into but to my surprise she was so disappointed crying and telling me all sorts which was surprising to me because I expected this woman should have already seen the writing on the wall because I don't know how to pretend at all but she said she never suspected that she knew I was a Christian. Although I played a clean game but was was obvious was the fact that I changed in looks and all and shouldn't that be glaring. And now she only sober occasionally when the thoughts kicks in

My main problem now is that, while my first child is a copy of me, I started seeing the looks of my sister in law's last born in my last kid, which my mum has vaguely noted and I seconded. We can't even nurture the thought as we just said it. But personally each day I now stay with the kid I keep looking the semblance and thinking what if my bro in law which is my sister in law's hobby fathered this child. You see that would have out the child conception at about 3 months before I ever started having affairs outside marriage. I just wish to know what you guys think because I haven't even been able to ask any question relating to that as my wife just seem to off to ever fall into such.

Please ignore any typo as it was long and I'm trying to get by with a new course and it'll be hard to go through what I've written again. Pardon me

My bro nothing special being a virgin

And for ur information
There is something girls do now they get their holes tight back and get a blood like liquid inserted

If u go down with her.
U see blood stains thinking I dis flowered her
That’s a what girls do now
Ask ur doctor friends

Secondly ur wife self centered
Stop acting like a weak man
I know it more easier said than done

But man wake up and do the need ful
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Kutunban: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
You dey whine AI 😂
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Prechgold1180(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

OP married his long time girlfriend and taught her how to fish, She started fishing and started being disrespectful and not submissive. The thing vex OP. OP that was once a church boy was forced to start doing hookup and bending doggy inside his car. The wife noticed but She nor send OP. After OP have had his fill of hookup, he came to his senses and gave his life to Christ. It was after his eyes has cleared that he realized his last born resembles his sisters in law last born.

Did the OPs wife mistakenly fell on her sisters bed and rode her brother in law till he came inside her? OP is confused. So am I.

I swear to God
U too try

One cold Heineken for you

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Kutunban: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
mrblessed:
It looks more of tale/fabrication than being real.

It's Artificial intelligence generated story. Many have fallen for this 😂

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Prechgold1180(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Namaster:
You made so many mistakes in your relationship.

First of all, VIOLENTLY delete the "I don't believe in divorce" mentality. It's nonsense. It's why both men and women suffer terrible things in marriage.

Back to your wife:

You married a DEMON. While virginity is VERY important in choosing a wife, it should be taken as ONE part of the vetting process.

For instance, you claim she's a HOTTER Christian than you but she keeps malice for extended periods of time.

Also, the fact that she made a lot of money but REFUSED to contribute towards family expenses is pure wickedness.

"You married me" is an excuse so lame that you should have called it quit in that moment.

It's one thing to marry a liability or a trophy wife, it's another thing to marry a woman who has a THRIVING business raking in a boat load of cash and still REFUSING to contribute to household expenses.

The former is on you. The latter is the stuff of devils and demons.

One other thing:

No married man should ever "allow peace to reign. Not if he wants to remain happily married, anyway.

Women are full of sh1t. They will manipulate, cajole and threaten and weep and wail. They do these to test your boundaries.

If you want to continue to "allow peace to reign", you will need to keep shifting your boundaries until they are completely ERODED.

You don't want to see what women are like without boundaries. They make demons look like cute, little cherubs.

Finally, on INFIDELITY.

YOURS:

You are a TERRIBLE person for fucking around while still married. You are a CHEAT that acted irresponsibly.

The fact that you are worried that your wife might have fuc.ked your brother-in-law and is having you raise a bastard makes you a hypocrite.

You f.ucked around while married and you expected a loyal partner. Joker!

Divorce before you start hoeing around. That way, you can f.uck around with a clean conscience. Also, why are you surprised that your wife is hurt by your infidelity?

YOUR WIFE'S INFIDELITY:

Obviously, she's bleeped someone else. Most likely, she's f.ucked the person you suspect her of f.ucking.

You wrote that she's been taking advice from her sister. So, she's probably been visiting her as well. That means she's had ample opportunities to take pieces of advice with a side of DICK on multiple occasions.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Do a DNA test for ALL your kids.

Even the ones that look like you. Do it for ALL of them.

2. END the marriage.

Regardless of the outcome of the DNA test, you must divorce your wife. First, she has no respect for you despite setting up a business for her and even managing it. She makes decisions that would IMPACT both of your lives based on advice from a THIRD PARTY rather talking it out with you. Plus, she's verbally abusive.

Also, you are BOTH terrible people who pretend to be good christians. You are a slow-burning ass.hole while your wife is an incendiary.

3. Do a comprehensive STD test.
Needs no explanation.

Your advise started well
But you missed the line
You can do better
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Jackipapa: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tell her to read your post and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Socratiz: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Honestly, you need to see a family counselor. There's so much details you muddled together in your write up that need to be disentangled.

By getting involved extra marital affairs you have complicated your issues.

I perceive you don't want to divorce your wife but both if you carry so much garbage that it's only in counseling sessions that those baggages can be explored and resolved.

Feel free to contact me if you need guidance on this.
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by pikechukwu6(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
who done summarise it...pls tell me what the poster is talking about because I can't read all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

Jesus.... How I wan take resd this kind long thing?

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by HonourableUche(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sir, just do a DNA test to ascertain the real father of the second child. Try and let her see reasons to truly forgive you and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by occfx: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

If a woman start disrespecting you, give her space. Don't argue with a woman or allow her see you finish. A mysterious man is more attractive to a woman than a heavily built man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Jetland(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

Omo, see summary. You deserve an award for this grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by ghettochild(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
From OP's long epistle..
It's obvious woman hide their real character during dating n courtship.
And then show it when they are married n have strong finance.
Dear OP, I see nothing wrong in ur wife contributing to that side savings u suggested..
It shows ur woman is very selfish... I repeat very selfish
That a sign of a bad wife.
Imagine if ur finances disappeared.. ur wife will leave u.
She doesn't even respect u
Here's my advice n if u dont take it
You will regret it n come here to cry again.
Just divorce her...
Once again divorce her n marry a woman that u want.. plus never invest ur wifey in ur kind of business.. u can set up a business for but not in ur line of work.
Inasmuch as u may not like it.
Your wife no be good woman.
And if u believe she will change...
It's a lie.
U Av seen her true nature...cos of her financial standings..
If I give her time.... She will still misbehave.
And bout ur child looking like her sister.
Am happy u didn't he looked her sister husband...
So if u doubt ur woman n u think she's cheated on time or the other..
U can conduct DNA.
But I want to tell u it will be 100% yours.
Cos this one no be reason o.
If to say ur child resemble ur sister wife husband.... Then it a reason to be worried..
It only shows that boys genetic component is more on his mother side than yours

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Padipadi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:
Wahala!!

4. About your last born. Only God and DNA test knows the answer. Or you can simply approach your sister in law hubby and ask him if he mistakenly slept with your wife. Just be polite with the question.
You no well o. Make he ask her sister in-law husband wetin?
He should go n do DNA and have rest.
UnproudLife, la se DNA test fun lastborn re.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by blakkydikky(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

(yawn) o tí pọju. It makes me feel like sleeping.
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by ImoleNaija: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Well, it's not a strange thing when children from siblings (maybe sisters) have facial resemblance.

Since you sound like someone who can afford a DNA test, stop worrying unnecessarily & go for it discreetly.
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Babastrong(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=EEIA post=127079938] Dead Nigga Association cool[DNA=Do Not Assume.]
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by BarrElChapo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

The real issue here is the look of your last child, for the sake of your sanity, please quickly do a secret DNA test on the child to ascertain the paternity of the child and then try to resolve any other issues between the both of you.
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Archworld(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

Secretly take the child for a DNA test .
If you have repented from your sins or sexual acts and you believe that God has forgiven you , there was no need of telling your wife about the acts. It would definitely demoralized her .
Many women do change when they begin to see money . Many are in a relationship today or married because they are not wealthy. Once a woman is wealthy, she thinks she doesn't need a man while on the other hand, once a man start getting wealthy, he thinks of getting married or think more of his family.
I once asked ladies, if truly you are building home with your husband and the children are yours(not strangers) why can't you spend for your home? Why on earth are you making money if you can't spend it on your family? The children are yours, the man is yours and you are both building home together, so why on earth are you making the money if you can't spend it on them?
They just believe that it is the man's right to take care of his family.. it's true . But why the hell are you making money ? Are you not supposed to be a helper ? Many men die early because of this . And if the man's business crashes that means the home will scatter . What a life !! I don't need my wife's money but I can't marry a selfish woman

The mistake you made is that , you dated her for 7 years and noticed her behavior and yet you still went ahead to marry her without thinking about the future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by RichAbujaGuy: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Op, I read most of your novel. There's no confronting her. You had plenty of time to study your wife before marriage and her drastic change. Seven whole years is a very long time to closely monitor a person's ways and to read the signals.
Divorce her and maintain your child or children.
Maintaining one's peace of mind on this short visit on Earth should be apex!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you have spare 500k, take the child for DNA test
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by TheBillyonaire: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Many men do not admit it, but they've fuccked their sister in law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 328
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.