Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21350 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by luvyaself95(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bro is just choke oh
May God help man ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by MSN1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
I NEVER fell and will NEVER fall sick all tru dis year.
I DEY ALIVE; HOPE DEY.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Drone95(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Health!!!! So far so good I am Oriented in person, place & time. Though I had lost some few thousands this year to bad investment, but I am very hopeful that everything will be fine in the coming days!
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by gratefulheart(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
I am alive, well and in perfect soundness.
I am not in the hospital.
I give thanks to God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Kepukepu: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
This year I learnt frontend web development.
I was able get skills in :

1. Content management systems (wordpress and Drupal).
2. Html, CSS and bootstrap CSS framework.
3. Sassy CSS preprocessor.
4. Version control (Git and Github).
5. Javascript.
6. Node package manager and webpack bundler.
7. React.js library
8.Next.js framework.

I achieved a lot this Year. Next Year I will be doing mobile software development where I will learn kotlin and swift for Android and IOS development and then react native Library. If time permits, I will move into backend asap to learn python and other backend technologies

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Amarachibaby(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
1.Got a well paying job as an undergraduate 2.Striving to be independent lady 3.bought my very first phone.4leaving my introvert life i.e being more social.5.Being able to support my family for the first time.6.being more tolerant than ever befor. is not easy but in all glory be to God greater height i pray

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ndidi2: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Amarachibaby:
1.Got a well paying job as an undergraduate 2.Striving to be independent lady 3.bought my very first phone.4leaving my introvert life i.e being more social.5.Being able to support my family for the first time.6.being more tolerant than ever befor. is not easy but in all glory be to God greater height i pray
Nwa..
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ndidi2: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
RealEmilokan:

To the UK. I'm grateful to God everyday when I ready about Nigeria here.
My goal
May God help me
For my boys' sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mannasseh(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Congratulations, I hope one day I do this for my parents too

Amen bro
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingsize4eva:

Exactly what happened to me. I pray God shows up for us

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Olarewaju89: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
And so? undecided.

God can use anybody to gift me a car.

OK. God should better use woman because the way you attack men are awful. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Amarachibaby(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ndidi2:
Nwa..
โ˜บ๏ธ
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by remsonik(f): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
I thank God for good health, his protection and provisions . God is wonderful and I know next year will be better for me.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ikinternational: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Many many have achieved being the best troll on nairaland
Only thing remaining is a fitting trophy
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nomolos92: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Ndidi2:
u made me laugh hard..

It's so funny to me too, she didn't tell me but I know

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mattsejuro(m): 1:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Hamachi:
Hope you have got all certifications?

Yes, I have all of the qualifications / certifications.

It's only tye rating that is left

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by tafat: 3:25am On Nov 23, 2023
I think being alive is grin. Also I'd like to get myself the new oraimo spacepods to spice up my music life, surely that should count as one? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Angrygoat: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2023
I feel poor.i only made 4m.spent 2m already.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Charx122: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Truvelisback:
Sometimes, you just have to say it to prove some folks wrong.

Is best they see it themselves..
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by A305: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Everyone (including the scrollers and unregistered members) should have one thing to be thankful for: Good health!

i'm irreligious but Lia Lia ihlia Allah if you alive and breathing.

Secondly, All Nigeria citizens should be thankful Nigeria isn't at war. Do you imagine what Ukraine and Palestine are going through now?

Thirdly, Everyone should be thankful for the Innovation of Whatapp, how can you not appreciate the technology that enables you communicate with the world for free. If you were sending SMS, do you realize how much you would be spending annually?

Fourtly, If you are debt free with atleast 5k to your name in your bank account; you should be thankful.

Fifly, If you a man (married or unmarried) and has reached a point in life this year where sex don't appeal to you again because you haven had more than enough of it. Congratulations, that's an achievement unlocked in the masculine world.

Sixthly, If you a woman (married or unmarried) who does not need to depend on man to afford to buy a car or owns one already. Congratulations, you have reached that threshold of self reliance. (P ussy sellers not inclusive)

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
wink
lightwind:

I mean this year, i became a millionaire.

And i have been able to buy a Keke from the money.

I saw you on TikTok
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
cheesy
HartetarLee001:
Hamachi wey no get joy grin
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
mattsejuro:

Yes, I have all of the qualifications / certifications.

It's only tye rating that is left
shocked you cannot fly an airplane without the bolded.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
tafat:
I think being alive is grin. Also I'd like to get myself the new oraimo spacepods to spice up my music life, surely that should count as one? smiley
How much is the bolded?
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Templee333(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
DevilsEqual:

U sound more like a minimalist or a stoic

Are they even ambitious?? sad
if all humans would cease to have ambition, the whole world would have known peace. Even those who say they are followers of Jesus have failed to "take no thought" upon their lives for the next day as commanded by the one they say is their master.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by tafat: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hamachi:
How much is the bolded?
it's about 38,900 and trust me, the spacepods is very much worth the price.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mattsejuro(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked you cannot fly an airplane without the bolded.

I can but type rating is a mandatory training before you work in an airline

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Hamachi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
wink
mattsejuro:

I can but type rating is a mandatory training before you work in an airline
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2023
nedekid:

God is your strength bro..
Amen
Good morning sir, I hope this message finds you well... Please I need help, no matter how little. I'm tired and frustrated at the moment ... Too many things I would like to say but its going to be a very long read .

Please help me if you can. Sire
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2023
chieni:

It will fall in place. Keep hope alive

Amen... I sincerely hope

Good morning ma'am, I hope this message finds you well... Please I need help, no matter how little. I'm tired and frustrated at the moment ... Too many things I would like to say but its going to be a very long read .

Please help me if you can. Ma'am
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by chieni(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Johnson225:

Amen... I sincerely hope

Good morning ma'am, I hope this message finds you well... Please I need help, no matter how little. I'm tired and frustrated at the moment ... Too many things I would like to say but its going to be a very long read .

Please help me if you can. Ma'am
I sincerely don't have much at the moment but you can send your account details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy / Why Do Wives Like Secretly โ€œStealingโ€ From Their Husband? / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.