Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,857 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21328 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by bigiyaro(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Surviving Buhari and Tinubu to this day is an enormous achievement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Johnson225(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
0'23 has been a terrible year thus far...
This year has indeed been humbling...

Lost a couple of millions in February this year to wrong investment.

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

Currently losing my sanity .

I hope I get back on my feet, I hope the universe smile on me again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ladymillion(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Loads of uncompleted projects

7 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by jojothaiv(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Achievement, we are alive and that's the greatest achievement.

Na you Sabi wetin you dey find o

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by omoyankee3(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Got a six-figure IT job

7 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
NnamdiN:
Left you people with the drug lord
That's all my brother grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Benwallt(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
The year gradually coming to end or has ended
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by adeoyekay(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
I am grateful of being alive

Once there is life there is hope

We move next year by the grace of God

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mattsejuro(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Humm plenty things happened this year for me.

I had a new certification in aviation.

I survived plane crash.

I lost my upwork account of huge earnings.

Now, I dey find aviation job.

In all, we thank God

16 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Sawdiq39(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
I moved to my house and I have a baby boy

21 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by smokey12345: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
i am still breathing, paying my bills, feeding well and wearing good clothes, I think say i don try

10 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:

O boy, na big acheivement be that O. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

more grease to your .......................

Thanks
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Monaboo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
That I am still ALIVE in the land of Egypt Nigeria is only by the grace of God despite the horrible hardship brought upon us by both Buhari and Tinubu is enough Achievement for 2023.

I am not where I want to be but I put my future into God's hands because I don't believe he will bring me this far to leave me.

So make una stop with all these una stupid nonsense questions before I vex angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
yomi007k:

This is a curse.

What curse! Are my wives or kids complaining to you?
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by benjamino4: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
I achieved great things thank God
smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ImoleNaija: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
SpatialKing:
I'm still alive!
Relocated to the USA 🇺🇸
Completed my building in Abuja
Bought a car for my mum
Started my PhD in Statistics program
Welcomed a cute baby boy

Congrats!
2023 na for you o.

The rest of us no go lose hope.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by steeltrust: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Living Nigeria to America🇺🇸 for good and God did

12 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by minasu190: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
I achieve my life, thank God for life

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by intruder15(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

Being alive and healthy is my greatest achievement.

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beautiful baby girl, ibm data analytics professional certificate, Google, Microsoft certification, full member Nigeria Institute of Management, full member Institute of customer service of Nigeria and more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by CaptainWest1000(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Am alive including my family and love ones, God bless me with my own bike for my movement for business, am able to furnish my house with all the essential house gadget o need and. Able to save up to half a million in a fixed account till next year January, am able to touch people I know and my own family life's in one way or the other, in financial aspect in spiritual aspect, I thank God for all this blessing, next year own be double massive portion in Jesus Christ mighty name amen

22 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Gucciswaz: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
TONY042:
Being alive and in good health.
mine debts upon debts

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by iykejohnson(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
Na minus ooo
But thank God there is life and who has life has hope

Victory is sure!

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by pacificom: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Being alive is the greatest achievement.

5 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Gucciswaz: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Johnson225:

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

feel for u bro .. there's always light at the end of the tunnel

9 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

Many.

The most important is the fact that I am Alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by ShangTsung000: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I impregnated a woman.

6 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by yomi007k(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What curse! Are my wives or kids complaining to you?

No they are not, because they CAN'T.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by obesse: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Divine healing and unexpected financial breakthrough, beyond my wildest imagination! Empowered by God to reach out to many family members and neighbors in need, without feeling any pressure at all!
God has been more than awesome!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Chetas81(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
10K Salary increasing AND 42 INCHES LG PLASMA TV

18 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by LeyeWrites: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Go and ask the dead that question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by chieni(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Johnson225:

It will fall in place. Keep hope alive

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.