Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21336 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by alizma: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Why u dey para na! grin No be me make Naija hard na! grin
I no para o, I just say make you lead us by example
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, so far so good, I noticed I have been able to save enough money this year.

I barely spend my money and I have gotten like 80% of the things i planned to get for myself this year.

God has been faithful.

Next year would be greater! I just need a car next year!

So you don't have a car? Broke thing.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by tivity101: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
You sure say you nor be YAHOO boy? If you are not one abeg give me line

PastorFire:
Alot o.. I really thank God. One of the best year ever.

I have a child, bought all the baby things & paid all hospital bills without begging or borrowing from anyone (we all know the cost of CS). I join a befitting naming ceremony celebration on top.

Bought a land right inside town, deposited 350k for blocks & will begin building next year. Ontop that, still paid for rent.

Bought another car!

Made some profitable investment.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Lolachef(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Life is an achievement.

If you have support me financially,emotionally,sexually,and spiritually,please,DM .
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by segyoms: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2023
I thank God for Life..in good health

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by HartetarLee001: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2023
Chetas81:
10K Salary increasing AND 42 INCHES LG PLASMA TV
Guy I don laugh tired. Why mention Plasma TV grin?

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by HartetarLee001: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2023
CalebOrukwo:

Apologies, but I dislike it when individuals attribute their lack of success to Nigeria. There are ample opportunities in the country; it's a matter of not utilizing them effectively.
Who life favour go think say others are lazy

90% motivational speaker here on Nairaland are Internet fraudsters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

At least you're alive. Na person wey dey alive dey pay debts.

Baba some debt go be like say make you just die!

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

So you don't have a car? Broke thing.

Post your car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by HartetarLee001: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Google it
Hamachi wey no get joy grin
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Tundex911: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Achievement plenty...

Kashamadupe

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by SouthySoil: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Alot o.. I really thank God. One of the best year ever.

I have a child, bought all the baby things & paid all hospital bills without begging or borrowing from anyone (we all know the cost of CS). I join a befitting naming ceremony celebration on top.

Bought a land right inside town, deposited 350k for blocks & will begin building next year. Ontop that, still paid for rent.

Congratulations

Bought another car!

Made some profitable investment. [/quote]
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by PastorFire: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2023
tivity101:
You sure say you nor be YAHOO boy? If you are not one abeg give me line

Yahoo boy bawo.. I'm doing my legitimate business.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Peaceagain: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
I got married to a lovely woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A Year that Buhari and Druggie Tinubu did a Collabo of COLLATERAL DAMAGES on Nigerians.πŸ™πŸ˜”

OP is talking about Achievements. 😏😏
everyone is talking about achievements but u are here blaming d government

I guess others are being governed differently?

2 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Fatbam005: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2023
Send your account number

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by VIKTO83(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Chummynoni:
hi, can I DM you if you can guide me on what you do? Or probably work together? Thanks . It's been a rough year

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by omoyeni37: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2023
I thank God for life, achieved nothing.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Allisgud: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2023
It's never too late we still have December but the greatest of all is thank God for being alive
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by TheMaharajah: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2023
I was able to withstand 4 days hunger
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Ceefour0001(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
My life
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Cashio(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
My best year.....

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Doctoadisa(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2023
The year is till on. My achievement this year is renting a room apartment, painting and buying of the curtains. I hope before this year runs out, I will make the remaining arrangements and leave my parents house alone. My goal next year is saving reasonable amount for business. Forward is the way inshaAllah

3 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by virginboy1(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Beautiful baby girl, ibm data analytics professional certificate, Google, Microsoft certification, full member Nigeria Institute of Management, full member Institute of customer service of Nigeria and more.

Nice one,

Please how did you go about the certification courses especially that of the data analytics...
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by IamMobisola(f): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2023
This year has been the best year of my life so far in terms of financial growth. Could have been better but thank God for grace.
I also thank God for life and my family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by lightwind(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Congratulations πŸ₯³, are you saying by driving a Keke one can become a millionaire?

I mean this year, i became a millionaire.

And i have been able to buy a Keke from the money.

I saw you on TikTok

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Monday60655(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2023
I'm alive, you're alive likewise everyone reading this.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by silibaba: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Is too early to start checking result when referee never blow final whistle.

There is still enough time for me to achieve my dream of becomeing a billion aire before 2023 runs out...
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Monday60655(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

I'm alive, you're alive! Likewise everyone reading this.
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Kingsize4eva(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Johnson225:
0'23 has been a terrible year thus far...
This year has indeed been humbling...

Lost a couple of millions in February this year to wrong investment.

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

Currently losing my sanity .

I hope I get back on my feet, I hope the universe smile on me again.

Exactly what happened to me. I pray God shows up for us
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Having life alone is a bigger achievement than money and gold. I lost some hundreds of thousands and I also survived a very serious health issues relating to heart and kidney, though I am on medications regularly, I thank God for life and hoping to find my feet grounded again.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2023
virginboy1:

Nice one,

Please how did you go about the certification courses especially that of the data analytics...
Coursera.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy / Why Do Wives Like Secretly β€œStealing” From Their Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.