Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions (49374 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FalseProphet1(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your words has been reversed back to you.
Pray and ask God for mercy to avert it, otherwise, you will remember those words by January.

Cc: Falseprophet1 undecided
Did you deliberately ignore the fact that he used these same words on me and I returned it back to him?

Everything you said concerning me would return 7 folds to you.

I don't know how this concern you.. someone abuse you me, you ignore, I reply the person, you attack me. Better look for where you'll pray cos tragedy that would hit you by January, if you don't commit suicide, it would be by the grace of of God.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by EEIA: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your words has been reversed back to you.
Pray and ask God for mercy to avert it, otherwise, you will remember those words by January.

Cc: Falseprophet1 undecided
I see you not getting married anytime soon except you go to Shiloh.

This I have seen.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by EEIA: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You just prophesied what you're going to face next January. Better contact me for prayers or you might not survive the poverty the dark forces would throw at you.

This I have seen.
You have to fast and pray throughout December to avert your future predicament.

Special Fast: On 25th December, you must be on a 24hour dry fast.

This I have seen.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Shimbo96(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Food2000:
Nice, till he bite am

Please who knows any loan app that can assist me to repay over a period of 8 months like 50k am a student want to use it for accommodation
Pls quote me if you know
Palmcredit, Palmpay...
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by soyaoilrate: 4:28am On Nov 22, 2023
An oil milling machine for home use is a compact and user-friendly appliance tailored to meet the needs of domestic oil extraction. These machines, whether utilizing traditional pressing methods or modern screw press technology, allow individuals to produce their own high-quality oils from seeds, nuts, or kernels in the comfort of their homes. The compact size and ease of operation make home oil milling machines accessible to a wider audience, empowering households to have greater control over the quality and source of their cooking oils. With an emphasis on simplicity and efficiency, these machines are designed to extract oil while preserving the natural flavors and nutrients of the raw materials. As a sustainable and cost-effective solution, an oil milling machine for home use provides an opportunity for individuals to engage in small-scale oil production, promoting self-sufficiency and a connection to the entire process of oil extraction from seed to bottle.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by enemyofprogress: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see those Lions eating that man before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
no. Me I see the man eating the lions early next year
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by aremubabs: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2023
MrPOTUS:

shocked

Kill or ate?

Coz hippos are herbivores.

Hippos are occasional omnivores. They have been known (occasionally, though) to eat meat.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Esobest(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Layksaide(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
There was a story of a man that raised, trained and tamed an hippo for years.
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

I pray this one doesn't learn the hard way! angry

Hippos don't eat flesh, don't say what you know nothing about
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2023
warlordd:

When the claws grow nko?

Their claws can be trimmed. Even their teeth can be filed
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Saturnalia:
You these hungry bloggers, can’t you just post your YouTube videos without killing us with your repulsive voice?

You shalaye for more than half of the run time of your entire video. Why then are you posting the video? Kuku go and record an album because you want to tell us about an Emirati Billionaire and his pet lions.

We are not blind, we clicked on your link to watch your videos and not to hear explanations on how Mungo Park buried Lord Luggard.

If to say na sweet female voice sef, I for no mind but with that your hoarse voice wey be like person wey just smoke igbo and drink garri & Kuli-Kuli on top.

This is very annoying.

Keep shut, post your video and keep quiet. Nigerians too dey over do.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Did you deliberately ignore the fact that he used these same words on me and I returned it back to him?

Was it right to use his ignorance against him?
You could've at least warned him first.

Everything you said concerning me would return 7 folds to you .

What have I said about you that you haven't already said about yourself?

I don't know how this concern you.. someone abuse you me, you ignore, I reply the person, you attack me.

Are you angry because I tried to enlighten and save him from himself?
Was that the attack to you?

Better look for where you'll pray cos tragedy that would hit you by January, if you don't commit suicide, it would be by the grace of of God.

Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the LORD commandeth it not? The devil is a liar!!!

Onye amuma-ugha, owu ha agwahu gi? Hahaha
Were you not told? I am untouchable o!
I am not to be messed with. cheesy

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Better be careful who you threaten, because you don't know who will answer. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Justiceleague1: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2023
the one close to the man just wanna bite and rip something, somebody...I suggest sillymoderators koshcad bosskesh mccullum duro4chang thefacelessman wickedfacts yarimogrin their talking drum Igbo this, Igbo that yansh will be very tasty to simbas grin grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Sillymoderators: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127102770][/quote]
Dude don't you take your psychiatric medications?
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Testimony1988(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2023
He's joking with his life.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by warlordd(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

Their claws can be trimmed. Even their teeth can be filed
Are u saying it can be domesticated?
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Justiceleague1: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Dude don't you take your psychiatric medications?
Mods yaff been merciful unto thou of recent, hallelujah grin grin grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Sillymoderators: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Mods yaff been merciful unto thou of recent, hallelujah grin grin grin
Ode!
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
warlordd:

Are u saying it can be domesticated?
Yes na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Meet My Ladies / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.