Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions (49375 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by GanagiBitrus: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by NOwazobia: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
It makes sense that he chose his death wish in advance.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Banhammy717: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
They may consume him, one day
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by blowjohn(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Country hard for bloggers o. See content na.
Even blogger no fit talk anything of importance for the video. No explanation. Just for subscribers. Subscribers hard to get for this economy.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by deedeemob(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
AI generated, I’m sure u can all see the video looping intermittently and the lioness making the same move of biting the bed. This video is not real even though I know some people truly have lions as pets but this one oooooo an lie. cheesy
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Floky215: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
There was a story of a man that raised, trained and tamed an hippo for years.
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

I pray this one doesn't learn the hard way! angry

Hippo ate human being...??
Are they carnivorous?
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
AI generated video, why that lion lying close to the bed teeth never tear the bed covering or show any sign of wettings i.e liquid(saliva) on the beddings.

Make una dey play o.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

u cannot tame a hippo, Croc or sharks. They may act familiar with u to some point bt ure always hungry or easily triggered.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
All this ajebo lions
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by EEIA: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:
AI generated lion and lioness.
grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see those Lions eating that man before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
l also see the intricate drama in your diary of the wicked activities of Marine Powers and the need for Fire Prayer churches to Ward off the infiltrations of agents of darkness, eg Chroma becoming active in her church despite having links to the Marine kingdom tongue

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Ekalerdehan: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Hippotamus ate him?
You are a liar πŸ€₯πŸ˜‚
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FalseProphet1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l also see the intricate drama in your diary of the wicked activities of Marine Powers and the need for Fire Prayer churches to Ward off the infiltrations of agents of darkness, eg Chroma becoming active in her church despite having links to the Marine kingdom tongue
😏
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by EEIA: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I see his bones been buried on the same day he is eaten.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FalseProphet1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
EEIA:

I see his bones been buried on the same day he is eaten.

This I have seen.
You're in the spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by EEIA: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You're in the spirit.
I see you facing financial hardship in January next year.

This I have seen.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you borrow money from this man just pay him back sharp, sharp.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by cl0r0x: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:
AI generated lion and lioness.

You have no idea. That is buqesh he has all animal at home even hyna and bears. He trains them for other Arabs.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FalseProphet1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
EEIA:

I see you facing financial hardship in January next year.

This I have seen.
You just prophesied what you're going to face next January. Better contact me for prayers or you might not survive the poverty the dark forces would throw at you.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Teeklef(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You're in the spirit.
Lol..... Two ment manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by 123papas(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Hippos are herbivores.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by chukskafor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Bros FYI, hippos are vegetarians or rather, herbivore, this simply means that they eat grass and not flesh. Thanks for the story though
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Harrynight(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
shocked

Just make sure the lions don't hungry
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Thazard(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Musty112:
Wild cravings, wants and thoughts only comes to your mind when you have eaten. Waking up without worrying about food and other basic necessities gives room for this. Imagine a hungry man and a hungry pet lion, one of them will pet the other to the great beyond
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Sijo01(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Why's he not using his hand to rub their heads/bodies? Isn't that what they do to pets lipsrsealed
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by HenryWilliams(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Killed him not eaten.

Hippos don't do flesh

The Video is on the Internet. And I think it happened in South Africa.

Wrong..
Though they are mostly herbivores..
They do eat meat in a pinch.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by stagger: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Hippos are herbivores. They don't eat human flesh.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by gloriana(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rubbish and ingredient. So fake. Mtcheeeew
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by ellizy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Eleri-ibu
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by fineberry(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Arab and weird stuff na 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Meet My Ladies / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.