Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions (49373 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by bejick(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
There was a story of a man that raised, trained and tamed an hippo for years.
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

I pray this one doesn't learn the hard way! angry

Hippos don't eat human, they may kill but not eat
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:

l also see the intricate drama in your diary of the wicked activities of Marine Powers and the need for Fire Prayer churches to Ward off the infiltrations of agents of darkness, eg Chroma becoming active in her church despite having links to the Marine kingdom tongue

That generation is rising now.
We are already in that season of a revival.
Less talk, more fire.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Falseprophet1 and his agents will keep collecting. grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by geoworldedu: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

People who died, I don't think they ever regret dying. It could be sweet somewhere else than the world, who knows.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Honestfrend: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saturnalia:
You these hungry bloggers, can’t you just post your YouTube videos without killing us with your repulsive voice?

You shalaye for more than half of the run time of your entire video. Why then are you posting the video? Kuku go and record an album because you want to tell us about an Emirati Billionaire and his pet lions.

We are not blind, we clicked on your link to watch your videos and not to hear explanations on how Mungo Park buried Lord Luggard.

If to say na sweet female voice sef, I for no mind but with that your hoarse voice wey be like person wey just smoke igbo and drink garri & Kuli-Kuli on top.

This is very annoying.

Keep shut, post your video and keep quiet. Nigerians too dey over do.

That video has been uploaded previously by someone else.. If dey don't use voice over and some other manipulation.. YouTube will flag it as copywrite content..
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by IVORY2009(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see those Lions eating that man before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

Pastor Goodie goodie πŸ˜‚ grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Lukuluku69(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Wrong..
Though they are mostly herbivores..
They do eat meat in a pinch.

Alright.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by seunjungle1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
That guy no too dey relax oo
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by atobs4real(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

You really knock it on the head.
Still laughing
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Humans have the power to control all the animals in the world. But unlocking the power is what many don't know how.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Paracetamol01: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
One day that Lion will eat the owner
This i have seen
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Bliztzer: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
SharingIsLife:
A prophecy has it that one day even children will play with lions and adders. Maybe, it's about to happen grin

If you have a child that you want to read better and faster, you can learn here a coded secret for doing that (tailored to the African child).

No be for dubai
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by CoronaVirusPro: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:
AI generated lion and lioness.

False!

Dude is a popular guy on tiktok. Its real!
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FireUpNow(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Freelancerr:

🀣🀣 him money, him problem.
,πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by DarkJeddi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Hippos don't eat people..
They are herbivores..
They may maul you,but they won't eat you..
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by DarkJeddi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Humans have the power to control all the animals in the world. But unlocking the power is what many don't know how.
A wild animal,is a wild animal..
You think you have control over it until it bites your head off..
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

😏
grin
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
DarkJeddi:
A wild animal,is a wild animal..
You think you have control over it until it bites your head off..

You know nothing. Go and ask any sensible elders in your family. They will enlighten you.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Exceed15: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
One day the the natural God's given wildness in them will rise .. d rest na story
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by AngelicBeing: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

That generation is rising now.
We are already in that season of a revival.
Less talk, more fire.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Falseprophet1 and his agents will keep collecting. grin
Absolutely spot on, cheesy
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Gofwane(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Food2000:
Nice, till he bite am

Please who knows any loan app that can assist me to repay over a period of 8 months like 50k am a student want to use it for accommodation
Pls quote me if you know
Try Sokoloan cool
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Food2000: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gofwane:
Try Sokoloan cool

Am serious pls , I need it before Friday
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Calitoscassius(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Those Lions, their teeth and nails has being removed and replaced with plastic teeth and nails. They are also injected with drugs to slow their behaviours. So no qualms!
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Crafteck1: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saturnalia:
You these hungry bloggers, can’t you just post your YouTube videos without killing us with your repulsive voice?

You shalaye for more than half of the run time of your entire video. Why then are you posting the video? Kuku go and record an album because you want to tell us about an Emirati Billionaire and his pet lions.

We are not blind, we clicked on your link to watch your videos and not to hear explanations on how Mungo Park buried Lord Luggard.

If to say na sweet female voice sef, I for no mind but with that your hoarse voice wey be like person wey just smoke igbo and drink garri & Kuli-Kuli on top.

This is very annoying.

I complained ovwr and over, their voices kill the vibe
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Bashirkareem31: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Sorry to ask this.Does hippos eat humans?
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by superCleanworks(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saturnalia:

I wonder why they do that. And they wonder why nobody likes to return to their videos.

Meanwhile I see that quote from General Erinmore. I think I have watched that movie till I now know every line.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by iamloski(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saturnalia:

This is very annoying.

savage
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by kernniejay(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see those Lions eating that man before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Na so so bad things you dey like to see.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Olarewaju89: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saturnalia:

This is very annoying.

You and the guy dey fight before
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Amir247: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
A typical example of the adage 'Olowo fi owo rΓ  iku'
A rich used his money to buy death
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6ut9j367Q

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz6DUfps57v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by warlordd(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Not a big deal. It's just his money talking loudly. Those are lions that were trafficked as cubs and sold to him at exorbitant prices on the black market. The basic rule is to buy them as cubs and not feed them with any meat containing fresh blood.
When the claws grow nko?
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by goldenchild03: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Whatever a man is doing, he should do it well
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by mariahAngel(f): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
EEIA:

I see you facing financial hardship in January next year.

This I have seen.

Your words has been reversed back to you.
Pray and ask God for mercy to avert it, otherwise, you will remember those words by January.

Cc: Falseprophet1 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Meet My Ladies / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.